The more I think about Emory

Moderators: Irish Mike, shutout, Jabbroni

1.evil gator » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:13 pm

The more I think there’s a chance for him to be one of the greats

2.52:20 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:23 pm

Hope he does well, I have a ton of respect for him waiting his turn when everybody else in college is jumping ship so quickly.

User avatar 3.Irish Mike » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:49 pm

Trask was robocop and never got rattled, but Jones adds the running that Mullen loves. Should be fun to watch.

4.evil gator » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:08 pm

Trask was robocop and never got rattled, but Jones adds the running that Mullen loves. Should be fun to watch.
Trask wasn't really Mullen's ideal whereas Jones was lab created to be a Mullen QB. the summer can't go by too fast!

User avatar 5.Cus » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:33 pm

Trask wasn't really Mullen's ideal whereas Jones was lab created to be a Mullen QB. the summer can't go by too fast!
Trask opened Mullens eyes to what he could do with a good dropback QB. If you look at who UF has recruited recently (Carlos Del Rio, Jalen Kitna, Nick Evers) they lean more towards the passing side than the running side similar to Trask.

Anthony Richardson is the outlier to that but he was recruited before Trask blew up. As good as Emory can be I think AR can be even better.

6.evil gator » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:44 pm

I am happy to see you cus but give Emory a damn chance!

7.rampart » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:59 pm

If the defense gets halfway fixed

8.52:20 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:33 am

I think a regular offseason with a pissed off savage is going to show

User avatar 9.Cus » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:51 am

I am happy to see you cus but give Emory a damn chance!
Oh I like Emory.
I went back and watched some replays of him the past couple of years and he made some really nice passes

10.52:20 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:50 am

I know I said this a couple posts up, but the off-season conditioning should help us a lot this season. I think Mullens decision to move up spring practice was smart. It gives savage more time to beat the shit out of them.

11.evil gator » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:31 pm

I want to see Emory running some crazy option shit

12.52:20 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:28 pm

We've got great RB's, lets run a wishbone

13.evil gator » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:39 pm

I love the idea of running shit down SECs throats when we've suffered them doing it to us

14.gatorbreeze » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:56 pm

I love the idea of running shit down SECs throats when we've suffered them doing it to us
THIS!
" Dark humor is like food, not everybody gets it."...Joseph Stalin
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else