2021 Politics v 2.0

Moderators: Irish Mike, shutout, Jabbroni

76.52:20 » Tue May 04, 2021 12:46 pm

Truth hurts I guess, but I'd imagine pretty soon you will act like you didn't brag about committing felonies and lessor crimes like you are a 14 year old, then deny you ever said it, like when you bragged about having your wife as the owner of your company so that you could qualify for MBE contract consideration.

And I already know your response on the MBE fraud, my wife actually is the president and only employee of her very successful S Corp. There are no MBE opportunities in her field of work.

User avatar 77.DocZaius » Tue May 04, 2021 2:28 pm

Mine says 63% Dems and it looks like the remainder are Republicans with only a couple little circles being independent. Those two little circles are my wife and I? Surely not, there have to be at least a few more No Party Affiliations around here somewhere.
Don’t most I’s register as r or d to vote in primaries? I know it varies by state but I am registered as a d to vote in local election primaries even though it may not matter here
Many do, yes. We have closed primaries in Florida.

My wife has sometimes thought about mounting some kind of legal challenge to the closed primary system. The major parties should be allowed to pick their candidates however they want, but if the public is going to pay it, then she feels (and so do I) that all of the public should be allowed to vote in the primaries.

78.PG. » Tue May 04, 2021 2:31 pm

Crist running for gov again.

User avatar 79.MoralityULack » Tue May 04, 2021 2:32 pm

You are flailing about spewing amateur stuff you lifted from our mercenary nazi bagman and you still dont realize you quoted the wrong post. Hopefully you are on vacation to be drinking so early.

80.52:20 » Tue May 04, 2021 2:38 pm

Previous post still stands. It's more about you trying to take the moral high ground as you like to do. And I'm not sure what was lifted and from whom. I remember your post talking about your wife being majority owner for MBE consideration, and your post bragging about many crimes is still on here as well as you doubling down on it as if you are trying to impress pre-teens by how BAD you are.

User avatar 81.MoralityULack » Tue May 04, 2021 2:40 pm

Mine says 63% Dems and it looks like the remainder are Republicans with only a couple little circles being independent. Those two little circles are my wife and I? Surely not, there have to be at least a few more No Party Affiliations around here somewhere.
Don’t most I’s register as r or d to vote in primaries? I know it varies by state but I am registered as a d to vote in local election primaries even though it may not matter here
Many do, yes. We have closed primaries in Florida.

My wife has sometimes thought about mounting some kind of legal challenge to the closed primary system. The major parties should be allowed to pick their candidates however they want, but if the public is going to pay it, then she feels (and so do I) that all of the public should be allowed to vote in the primaries.
In Texas you dont register by party, you vote in whatever primary you like, you just have to vote in the same for runoffs. They also got rid of straight ticket voting.

On the other hand my district is gerrymander to be 100+ miles long and about 3 miles wide and they pulled 453 voting locations out of minority districts that grew by 2 million people and less than a dozen out of shrinking white districts.

User avatar 82.MoralityULack » Tue May 04, 2021 2:46 pm

Previous post still stands. It's more about you trying to take the moral high ground as you like to do. And I'm not sure what was lifted and from whom. I remember your post talking about your wife being majority owner for MBE consideration, and your post bragging about many crimes is still on here as well as you doubling down on it as if you are trying to impress pre-teens by how BAD you are.
My hispanic wife has worked for our business as long as I have and was always half owner. When we moved we just reorganized 51/49 because we have lawyers and accountants and we are not stupid. We have never applied for minority status. And have no intention of ever doing so.

Not sure what crimes you are talking about, all I can think of is minor thefts as a teanager done on a dare to make the point that kids are stupid.

83.52:20 » Tue May 04, 2021 2:49 pm

My hispanic wife has worked for our business as long as I have and was always half owner. When we moved we just reorganized 51/49 because we have lawyers and accountants and we are not stupid. We have never applied for minority status. And have no intention of ever doing so.

Not sure what crimes you are talking about, all I can think of is minor thefts as a teanager done on a dare to make the point that kids are stupid.
Exactly what I know you'd do, act as if it didn't happen. Your words were that you had your wife take ownership for MBE consideration. You robbed a repairman, many times stolen property because your weak mind was asked to do it by a woman. Realizing it doesn't impress adults doesn't mean you can change what you've stated.

User avatar 84.MoralityULack » Tue May 04, 2021 2:53 pm

Exactly what I know you'd do, act as if it didn't happen. Your words were that you had your wife take ownership for MBE consideration. You robbed a repairman, many times stolen property because your weak mind was asked to do it by a woman. Realizing it doesn't impress adults doesn't mean you can change what you've stated.
What the fuck are you talking about? Seriously are you OK?

85.52:20 » Tue May 04, 2021 2:56 pm

Sorry, Conspiracy to commit armed robbery
Buick something. (Whatever they had after someone pulled out in front of the camaro on a rainy day. Only notable in that I paid a friend of a friend wrecker driver a bottle of Jack Daniels to tow it from a shade tree mechanics yard and he did so with a sawed off shotgun.

86.Denver-Gator » Tue May 04, 2021 3:07 pm

Debra Ell, a Republican organizer in Michigan and fervent supporter of former president Donald Trump, said she has good reason to believe the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

“I think I speak for many people in that Trump has never actually been wrong, and so we’ve learned to trust when he says something, that he’s not just going to spew something out there that’s wrong and not verified,” she said, referring to Trump’s baseless claims that widespread electoral fraud caused his loss to President Biden in November.
Ok, question. How many of you believe this? I'm talking people who claim to be Republican or in the middle. People like EGs, 52:50, pg, Irish, pans, juggs etc...

I mean, how can you after the years of blatant lying from Trump, and still support a party whose leadership can't eject his grip? I understand that you don't want to be part of the Biden Bandwagon, but I just astounds me that many of you seem to just look the other way when it comes to this. Can't you see how this LIE about the election that Trump and many of the Republican leadership still promotes is poisonous to the Democracy, way more than any Biden policy?

User avatar 87.MoralityULack » Tue May 04, 2021 3:10 pm

Sorry, Conspiracy to commit armed robbery
Buick something. (Whatever they had after someone pulled out in front of the camaro on a rainy day. Only notable in that I paid a friend of a friend wrecker driver a bottle of Jack Daniels to tow it from a shade tree mechanics yard and he did so with a sawed off shotgun.
It was my car. I rarely drove it. Some ex-neighbor said he could repair it cheap and quick at the house he was renting as a favor for some stuff I had done for him. He was just a clueless affable mooch. He needed a car so he started driving mine instead of fixing it. I called him and he had excuses. Then he stopped answering. He kept it till after the tag and insurance had expired. Which I wasnt to worried about intil I learned he was driving it. Illegally, without my permission, without tags, without insurance, with defective steering and suspension. WAY too much liability.I would never drive it like that much less accept others doing so. I knew and exwrecker driver and one of his friends said he would tow it to a legit shop for a drink.
Last edited by MoralityULack on Tue May 04, 2021 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

88.52:20 » Tue May 04, 2021 3:11 pm

Armed robbery is one way to handle it. Ask OJ, he went to prison

User avatar 89.MoralityULack » Tue May 04, 2021 3:13 pm

Its not robbery. Its my fucking car.

90.52:20 » Tue May 04, 2021 3:13 pm

Its not robbery. Its my fucking car.
We have had a ton of football players get arrested for the same exact thing. They weren't armed. Look it's obvious you don't believe laws apply to anybody but you, but that's incorrect.

User avatar 91.MoralityULack » Tue May 04, 2021 3:17 pm

Arrested for taking their car to the shop?

Seriously you have been watching to much Tucker, or reading GRU memes, ore reading Q conspiracies or something. The Gorn are TV characters. Come back to reality.

92.evil gator » Tue May 04, 2021 3:18 pm

If you don’t think defunding the police, packing the Supreme Court, having an open border, ending the filibuster, attacking various constitutional amendments are dangerous to democracy, I’m not sure it’s worth having a conversation

User avatar 93.MoralityULack » Tue May 04, 2021 3:36 pm

"defunding the police" - Comes from Camden who abolished their irredeemable top to bottom deeply corrupt force and paid the functional Sherrifs department to staff up and police the city to great success.

"packing the Supreme Court" - The number of justices has changed six times. if you think changing the number is unusual the you are showing your ignorance of our system of government and the constitution.

"having an open border" - Only Trump was working towards an open border. Under Jr and Obama the number of illegals entering the united States declined to 1/4 of what it was at its peak. Under Obama the number of illegal immigrants in the united States DECLINED by a million people. They did it with a modern efficient wall of technology and by focusing resources on where 90% of immigrants actually enter - land sea and air ports. Trump took money from those REAL entry points to build a failed antique monument to racism and his Russian masters wall that could be breached in 30 seconds where no one enters.

"ending the filibuster" - also extra constitutional. Never intended by the founders. It was permanently institutionalized to prevent civil rights legislation and the most vociferous calls to maintain it today are from racistsbehind voter suppression intiatives who are opposed to a civil rights act.

"attacking various constitutional amendments" - Specific please. Making laws againat specific religions? State sponsored attacks on the press? Erecting barriers against voters by race?

Obviously Republicans have wiped thier ass with the Constitution itself in trying to end our democracy, throw out the vote and appoint a treasonous Russian backed white supremacist dictator.

94.Denver-Gator » Tue May 04, 2021 3:52 pm

If you don’t think defunding the police, packing the Supreme Court, having an open border, ending the filibuster, attacking various constitutional amendments are dangerous to democracy, I’m not sure it’s worth having a conversation
Defunding the police is a bad term and not really what it means. What exactly is the Biden Admin in particular doing?

How are people being detained at an "open border"?

Exactly which constitutional amendments are at risk?

And again, I'll have a conversation about all of this, When you can discuss the last presidential election. Deal?

95.9508 » Tue May 04, 2021 4:24 pm

9508 (Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn)

96.evil gator » Tue May 04, 2021 4:56 pm

Defunding the police is a bad term and not really what it means. What exactly is the Biden Admin in particular doing?

And again, I'll have a conversation about all of this, When you can discuss the last presidential election. Deal?
Isn’t that 99% of the “discussion” here? And posting some crazy comment from a county commissioner as representative of half the country doesn’t indicate a sincere desire for discourse, it’s an excuse to denversplain

97.Denver-Gator » Tue May 04, 2021 5:22 pm

Isn’t that 99% of the “discussion” here? And posting some crazy comment from a county commissioner as representative of half the country doesn’t indicate a sincere desire for discourse, it’s an excuse to denversplain
Depending upon the poll you look at, ~70% of the Republican party still believes the election was stolen. That's a fact.

Trump has been communicating still that the election was stolen. That's a fact.

Republicans like Cheney, the Bushes, etc are still getting beaten down by the party leadership for not following the election is stolen mantra. That's a fact.

Few here are willing to talk about all of the above. That's a fact.

98.PG. » Tue May 04, 2021 5:40 pm

Debra Ell, a Republican organizer in Michigan and fervent supporter of former president Donald Trump, said she has good reason to believe the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

“I think I speak for many people in that Trump has never actually been wrong, and so we’ve learned to trust when he says something, that he’s not just going to spew something out there that’s wrong and not verified,” she said, referring to Trump’s baseless claims that widespread electoral fraud caused his loss to President Biden in November.
Ok, question. How many of you believe this? I'm talking people who claim to be Republican or in the middle. People like EGs, 52:50, pg, Irish, pans, juggs etc...

I mean, how can you after the years of blatant lying from Trump, and still support a party whose leadership can't eject his grip? I understand that you don't want to be part of the Biden Bandwagon, but I just astounds me that many of you seem to just look the other way when it comes to this. Can't you see how this LIE about the election that Trump and many of the Republican leadership still promotes is poisonous to the Democracy, way more than any Biden policy?
How is some of us believing the election was stolen, poisonous to the democracy?

99.Denver-Gator » Tue May 04, 2021 5:56 pm

How is some of us believing the election was stolen, poisonous to the democracy?
Remember your history. It undermines the very representative democracy that this country was founded on. It's saying, the government is NOT legitimate. It's saying elections are a fraud, and thus those elected leaders aren't really the people that should be representing you. It's similar to lies that have been used in the past century to legitimize various movements, most notably the Nazis.

And leaders are saying it in the Republican Party, thus undermining the very governmental structure at the federal level they are supposed to be representing.

100.PG. » Tue May 04, 2021 5:58 pm

But what if it was stolen?
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else