2021 Politics v 2.0

Moderators: Irish Mike, shutout, Jabbroni

26.evil gator » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:29 pm

and the apparent lack of concern about Cuomo, who apparently still leads the covid governors calls despite a lot of terrible and credible allegations against him.

27.Denver-Gator » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:44 pm

well there's outside corroboration that at least some of the emails are real (by the people who sent them), no one in the biden camp has denied any of the info that's been made public. Its weird how curious the press is about some info, but not the apparent influence peddling with the Russians and Chinese that Hunter and his colleagues were up to.

people seem to be more interested in how the info got out on this one, but not interested at all on how info on R's comes out and ready to believe it all.
And there's corroboration on what's going on with Gaetz. Just because he's screaming that he's innocent, doesn't really say anything either. Just like the Biden camp is saying nothing.

And, in PG's words, "apparent" lol

I know you hate me bringing up Trump, but during Ukraine you certainly didn't have an apparent problem with what was going on there, with "under oath in front of Congress" testimony.

28.evil gator » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:47 pm

Oh look there’s you remembering what I said verbatim 5 years ago, and being unable to say anything’s wrong without trump

29.Denver-Gator » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:49 pm

Oh look there’s you remembering what I said verbatim 5 years ago, and being unable to say anything’s wrong without trump
Oh look, there's you changing the topic and also lying. The Ukraine impeachment was a little over a year ago.

User avatar 30.MoralityULack » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:51 pm

You still don't believe that it's hunter's laptop? When he basically admitted it? You still believe the whole story that Twitter felt necessary to silence, is Russian disinformation? Double lol.
So which story is it

Hunter brought the laptop in and the repairman snooped and turned over what he found to the FBi. - Repairman

Hunter brought the laptop in the repair guy never snooped and the FBI came looking for it. ( and he took the data off while the waited to confiscate it?) - repairman same day

Hunter didnt bring the laptop in. The FBI brought it to the repairman becasuse they couldnt decrypt it and they knew by reputation he was the only guy that could - repairman later the same day

Note in each of these cases the FBI has the laptop.

Rudy still has the laptop. He said on Tucker that he has 3 of them and offered them to the FBI during the raid and they werent interested. -Rudy Now.
I'd pick number 1.
But the repairman himself has repeatedly said that DID NOT happen. Now Rudy says he has the laptops.

User avatar 31.MoralityULack » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:59 pm

Given that we have 4-6 conflicting stories from the people who initiated the story, the answer of course can only logically be NONE OF THE ABOVE,

The correct answer is the GRU broke into Hunters company (reported years ago), stole his information provided it to the spy that the FBI warned Rudy about, who sold it to the two clowns (Parnas, ?) working for Rudy, who then gave the data to the laptop repairman so Rudy didnt have to disclose the Russian provenance which would look bad for his boss who had presided 200 secret meetings with the Russians and a coverup that resulted in a dozen felony convictions.

32.52:20 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:12 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Rudy fucked it all up as he's done so many other things. As somebody mentioned before, it doesn't stop the fact that the information was Hunters and it's provided too easy of a way for the sheep to ignore that.

33.evil gator » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:24 pm

Speaking of cuomo he keeps fucking things right up

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertbryc ... te-action/

34.evil gator » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:28 pm

Nothings more trustworthy than a guy who cheats on his wife with his dead brothers widow, then dumps her for her sister, then dumps them all for someone else and finds time to impregnate a stripper, deny it, then have a paternity test require child support. All while getting great jobs with zero qualifications based on his name and access to the highest levels of the us government, with several former partners in jail.

Nothing to see here.

35.gatorbreeze » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:40 pm

Nothings more trustworthy than a guy who cheats on his wife with his dead brothers widow, then dumps her for her sister, then dumps them all for someone else and finds time to impregnate a stripper, deny it, then have a paternity test require child support. All while getting great jobs with zero qualifications based on his name and access to the highest levels of the us government, with several former partners in jail.

Nothing to see here.
He's a dem EG, those are not scandal's, they are evolving positions after much thoughtful introspection and legal negotiations. Scandal's are for Repubs.

Well did you know when you were famous you could kill your wife
And there's no such thing as 25 to life
As long as you've got the cash, to pay for Cochran
And did you know if you were caught and you were smokin' crack
McDonald's wouldn't even wanna take you back
You could always just run for mayor of D.C.
" Dark humor is like food, not everybody gets it."...Joseph Stalin

36.PG. » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:32 pm

Nowhere near as bad as the Trimp kids.

User avatar 37.MoralityULack » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:59 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Rudy fucked it all up as he's done so many other things. As somebody mentioned before, it doesn't stop the fact that the information was Hunters and it's provided too easy of a way for the sheep to ignore that.
Well its catch 22 isnt it.

He could loop a brainwashed moron into a harebrained scheme to hide where he got the information and prove they are all liars and incompetent clowns.

Or

He can say it got it from a Russian spy the the FBI warned him about and not only would it be suspect it would be illegal and confirm that Trump was a Russian puppet.

Once he decided to become a Russian agent he was fucked either way. If it were me and just wouldn't try to smear the kids of an opponent with propaganda provided by Americas enemies. But obviously that isnt an option for Republicans.

User avatar 38.MoralityULack » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:01 pm

Nothing to see here.
What does Newt have to do with this.

39.52:20 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:42 pm

He could loop a brainwashed moron into a harebrained scheme to hide where he got the information and prove they are all liars and incompetent clowns.

Or

He can say it got it from a Russian spy the the FBI warned him about and not only would it be suspect it would be illegal and confirm that Trump was a Russian puppet.

Once he decided to become a Russian agent he was fucked either way. If it were me and just wouldn't try to smear the kids of an opponent with propaganda provided by Americas enemies. But obviously that isnt an option for Republicans.
Umm Jared Kushner? And when the child is using their father, and there is a ton of smoke the father was in on it, it’s totally fair game. You’d be all over it if it was a 4th cousin of a Republican

User avatar 40.MoralityULack » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:44 pm

Or

Umm Jared Kushner? And when the child is using their father, and there is a ton of smoke the father was in on it, it’s totally fair game. You’d be all over it if it was a 4th cousin of a Republican

Hunter is a fuck up trying to get laid and fucked up. Jared wants to steal from little old ladies so his boat is bigger than the neighbors. One wants a few fleeting moments of feeling like god. One wants to show hes god by fucking up others lives and flaunting his wealth..

Joe Biden isnt in this crap with his junkie son. You bitch about how straight laced he is and then try to tie him to this amateur shit. Its not him and you know it..

I recognize you are at a disadvantage trying to find a comparison. Attacking Hunters weakness is the best Republicans can do. His father is hard to impeach (pardon the pun). No mater what a POS Jared is he isnt a liability because he is just another crooked selfish son of a bitch and Trump is a racist fascist Hitler wanna be who tried to overthrow the government and betrayed our country to the Russians and killed more Americans than all of our enemies in history combined so.... no friend or relative can be a liability for a person like that.

Sorry no. I wouldnt be buying stolen data massaged by the GRU from treasonous Ukrainians the FBI told me was a Russian spy to get dirt on Jared. But thats thats why I parted ways with the Reopublican party. I dont share those values.

41.52:20 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:50 pm

Or

So much wrong here...

Hunter is a fuck up trying to get laid and fucked up. Jared wants to steal from little olf ladies so his boat is bigger than the neighbors. One wants a fleeting moment of feeling like god. One wants to show hes god by fucking up others lives and flaunting his wealth..

Joe Biden isnt in this crap with his junkie son. You bitch about how straight laced he is and then try to tie him to this amateur shit. Its not him and you know it..

I recognize you are at a disadvantage trying to find a comparison. Attacking Hunters weakness is the best Republicans can do. Jared isnt a liability because he is just another crooked selfish son of a bitch and Trump is a Hitler wanna be who tried to overthrow the government and betrayed our country to the Russian and killed more Americans than all of our enemies in history combined so. No friend or relative can be a liability for a person like that.

Sorry no. I wouldnt be buying stolen data massaged by the GRU from treasonous Ukrainians the FBI told me was a Russian spy to get dirt on Jared. But thats thats why I parted ways with the Reopublican party. I dont share those values.
Joe's brother and Hunter were in China and Ukranian influence peddling, talking about Joe as the big guy and arranging meetings. You're willfully blind. You need to be sheered, and when do I talk about how straight laced he is? I don't know that I've ever inferred anything like that about anybody.

42.Juggs » Sat May 01, 2021 12:28 pm

So much wrong here...

Hunter is a fuck up trying to get laid and fucked up. Jared wants to steal from little olf ladies so his boat is bigger than the neighbors. One wants a fleeting moment of feeling like god. One wants to show hes god by fucking up others lives and flaunting his wealth..

I recognize you are at a disadvantage trying to find a comparison. Attacking Hunters weakness is the best Republicans can do. Jared isnt a liability because he is just another crooked selfish son of a bitch and Trump is a Hitler wanna be who tried to overthrow the government and betrayed our country to the Russian and killed more Americans than all of our enemies in history combined so. No friend or relative can be a liability for a person like that.

Joe's brother and Hunter were in China and Ukranian influence peddling, talking about Joe as the big guy and arranging meetings. You're willfully blind. You need to be sheered, and when do I talk about how straight laced he is? I don't know that I've ever inferred anything like that about anybody.
VD? Willfully blind? :nope:

43.gatorbreeze » Sat May 01, 2021 12:40 pm

So much wrong here...

VD? Willfully blind? :nope:

44.PG. » Sun May 02, 2021 3:23 am

The FBI warned Rudolph W. Giuliani in late 2019 that he was the target of a Russian influence operation aimed at circulating falsehoods intended to damage President Biden politically ahead of last year’s election, according to people familiar with the matter.

The warning was part of an extensive effort by the bureau to alert members of Congress and at least one conservative media outlet, One America News, that they faced a risk of being used to further Russia’s attempt to influence the election’s outcome
"Correction: An earlier version of this story, published Thursday, incorrectly reported that One America News was warned by the FBI that it was the target of a Russian influence operation. That version also said the FBI had provided a similar warning to Rudolph W. Giuliani, which he has since disputed. This version has been corrected to remove assertions that OAN and Giuliani received the warnings."

User avatar 45.MoralityULack » Sun May 02, 2021 1:48 pm

Thats called a retraction. Not surprized that you dont know what it is.
NBC News said in its correction that its story "was based on a source familiar with the matter, but a second source now says the briefing was only prepared for Giuliani and not delivered to him"
They warned Trump informally instead. Which we knew from last fall...
U.S. intelligence agencies warned the White House last year that President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani was the target of an influence operation by Russian intelligence, according to four former officials familiar with the matter.

The warnings were based on multiple sources, including intercepted communications, that showed Giuliani was interacting with people tied to Russian intelligence during a December 2019 trip to Ukraine, where he was gathering information that he thought would expose corrupt acts by former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

The warnings to the White House, which have not previously been reported, led national security adviser Robert O’Brien to caution Trump in a private conversation that any information Giuliani brought back from Ukraine should be considered contaminated by Russia

46.PG. » Sun May 02, 2021 2:56 pm

Looks like they called it a correction.

And why are these "four former officials familiar with the matter" not willing to go on the record?

Its just like the story that Russia was paying bounties. They make it up.

47.evil gator » Mon May 03, 2021 2:00 pm

Oh so everyone jumped all over one source that turned out to be wrong? Weird!

48.evil gator » Mon May 03, 2021 2:03 pm

Also I pretty much hate entitled children of the rich and question their usefulness - in my mind they are all like Tom hanks kid - didn’t Jared help broker a Middle East peace deal?

49.gatorbreeze » Mon May 03, 2021 2:06 pm

Journalism at it's finest.

50.evil gator » Mon May 03, 2021 2:07 pm

Journalism at it's finest.
And... others
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else