2021 Politics v 2.0

Moderators: Irish Mike, shutout, Jabbroni

101.9508 » Tue May 04, 2021 6:01 pm

But what if it was stolen?
Then present… ANY… evidence you have.
9508 (Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn)

102.Denver-Gator » Tue May 04, 2021 6:02 pm

Then prove it. You ask for proof all the time.

Once again, many judges both conservative and liberal have ruled it wasn't. PROVE IT.

Any one can say "what if" without proof. What if Matt Gaetz did all the things he's accused of? What if PG is a Mass Murderer?

103.PG. » Tue May 04, 2021 6:08 pm

I have no evidence. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

104.PG. » Tue May 04, 2021 6:11 pm

Show me where I've ever asked for proof of anything. I do constantly ridicule articles you guys post with "unnamed sources" that usually turn out not to be true.

105.evil gator » Tue May 04, 2021 6:40 pm

So what do you Florida gals think of Charlie crist running for gov?

He’s pretty much a back bencher (lolz) in congress and I guess he misses the limelight and mexs gaze

106.52:20 » Tue May 04, 2021 6:46 pm

The D bench in Florida is crazy weak. He and Nicki Freid are the best shot and they are extremely flawed. They will kill each other in the primary and Desantis will win by the largest margin since Crist won as a Republican.

107.evil gator » Tue May 04, 2021 6:52 pm

Isn’t he sort of far right for statewide d election? I mean fine for a swing district but wouldn’t Florida Ds want someone more progressive? My d friends there trend prog but perhaps it’s because they are Gainesville potheads

108.52:20 » Tue May 04, 2021 7:08 pm

Isn’t he sort of far right for statewide d election? I mean fine for a swing district but wouldn’t Florida Ds want someone more progressive? My d friends there trend prog but perhaps it’s because they are Gainesville potheads
He would consider himself in the middle, but yes, too far right for the libs, but they'll still vote for him vs Desantis. The middle is going to go hard for Desantis. Lauren Book and Val Demmings are pretty attractive D candidates in the future, but I don't think either of them want to tangle with Desantis yet. Other than them, there is absolutely nobody serious.

109.PG. » Tue May 04, 2021 7:16 pm

Demings will run for senator.

User avatar 110.DocZaius » Tue May 04, 2021 7:50 pm

Once again, many judges both conservative and liberal have ruled it wasn't. PROVE IT.

Any one can say "what if" without proof. What if Matt Gaetz did all the things he's accused of? What if PG is a Mass Murderer?
I don't believe the election was "stolen." I think the Dems - for once in their history - put together a good game plan and executed it (as that Time piece illustrated).

But can anyone give me a Cliff's version of what is going on with the Maricopa County "audit"? I have no idea, and I've seen all these conspiracy-theory posts about Democrats trying to stop it or infiltrate it or having a spy plane overhead, or something to do with a traveling carnival. I have no idea WTF any of it means.

User avatar 111.RIP » Tue May 04, 2021 8:04 pm

I don't believe the election was "stolen." I think the Dems - for once in their history - put together a good game plan and executed it (as that Time piece illustrated).

But can anyone give me a Cliff's version of what is going on with the Maricopa County "audit"? I have no idea, and I've seen all these conspiracy-theory posts about Democrats trying to stop it or infiltrate it or having a spy plane overhead, or something to do with a traveling carnival. I have no idea WTF any of it means.
There have already been multiple legitimate audits but the far right won't accept them so they are doing their own cloak and dagger audit using a company from Florida that has never done anything like this. They will not be showing their work. It's a fucking grift.
yt

User avatar 112.angrigator » Tue May 04, 2021 8:11 pm

There have already been multiple legitimate audits but the far right won't accept them so they are doing their own cloak and dagger audit using a company from Florida that has never done anything like this. They will not be showing their work. It's a fucking grift.
But what if …/pg

User avatar 113.MoralityULack » Tue May 04, 2021 10:16 pm

The people who want to overthrow the government hired people on record as wanting to overthrow the government who have already said what the outcome will be to count ballots already officially counted three times by Republican officials. But they are only recounting ballots in democratic counties. They are doing this in secret so they can destroy the ballots and permanently erase the truth as they go.

It wont change the election. Just reassure the terrorist cult that the lies they have been told are true to turn them against democracy and towards a dictatorship and inspire them to more violence towards that end.

114.PG. » Tue May 04, 2021 10:55 pm

So you're conceding they will find fraud?

I mean fabricate fraud?

And the motive is to inspire violence? Why? You think there will be a revolution if fraud is found in one Arizona county?

User avatar 115.MoralityULack » Tue May 04, 2021 11:52 pm

So you're conceding they will find fraud?

I mean fabricate fraud?

And the motive is to inspire violence? Why? You think there will be a revolution if fraud is found in one Arizona county?
This is like having a football game in which every single play was reviewed 3 times by officials who are all from the losing teams conference. Yet they still could not find a way to give the game to the loser. And then six months after the conclusion, the losing team pays its booster club - which has already said their team should have won - to review only the other teams successful plays in secret and come up with a "fair" conclusion. Oh and the law confiscates every video of the game and gives it to the booster club.

Of course they are going to make up a count. The trators party is paying a shit load of money to pay for a count with no legal standing that was determined and certified by members of their own party time after time after time to be accurate. There can be no other purpose to spend a FORTUNE for a fourth count by an organization who's only qualification is frequent lies and treasonous levels partisanship after three rock solid counts by THIER OWN PARTY other than to produce a false result. And there can be no other purpose for falsifying election results than to mislead people into disloyalty against our democratically elected government. And people like you will say see TRUMP WON!!! And some will use it as an excuse to end our democracy and try to kill the duly elected leaders. Again. Just like Putin and his treasonous collaborator puppets want.

116.PG. » Wed May 05, 2021 12:24 am

So a bunch of liberals working at the polls tilt the results....and some conservative auditors come in and find it....it was obviously doctoring by the latter.

117.9508 » Wed May 05, 2021 12:58 am

So a bunch of liberals working at the polls tilt the results....and some conservative auditors come in and find it....it was obviously doctoring by the latter.
Wow.
9508 (Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn)

118.Fishon » Wed May 05, 2021 1:07 am

Wow.
Pretty amazing isn’t it

119.Denver-Gator » Wed May 05, 2021 1:26 am

Wow.
Pretty amazing isn’t it
He'll believe that as proof, but wont believe a thing said bad about Gaetz, or Trump for that matter.

And, the auditors aren't conservative. A conservative auditor has already audited the election.
Last edited by Denver-Gator on Wed May 05, 2021 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

120.PG. » Wed May 05, 2021 1:29 am

Oh yeah.... that could never happen. .Hell you guys hate trump so much you would change votes if you were able to. And there are a lot more like you.

But I guess it doesn't matter. If they don't find anything I was wrong. The count was accurate. And if they do, it was those unscrupulous auditors making up fraud.

121.Denver-Gator » Wed May 05, 2021 1:45 am

Oh yeah.... that could never happen. .Hell you guys hate trump so much you would change votes if you were able to. And there are a lot more like you.

But I guess it doesn't matter. If they don't find anything I was wrong. The count was accurate. And if they do, it was those unscrupulous auditors making up fraud.
You do realize how elections are run in this country, that it would take a monumental conspiracy with thousands of people in on it to actually pull off a stolen presidential election? And you're saying nobody, not one of those thousands of people, would spill the beans?

122.PG. » Wed May 05, 2021 2:21 am

And admit to a crime?

No.

123.Denver-Gator » Wed May 05, 2021 2:28 am

And admit to a crime?

No.
Ok, so you think there are thousands of evil liberals out there overturning votes. Some of them even working for Republican secretaries of state. They're just out there, putting their livelihoods on the line, because you know election fraud is a serious crime that they could go to jail for, every last one of them keeping a secret :secret: . All because they dislike Trump. They're even smart enough to allow some Republicans to win locally, while still seeing Trump lose the state.

I really wish the Republican Party would come back to being the party of the sane.

124.PG. » Wed May 05, 2021 2:31 am

Forbes discussed it before the election. Of course once Biden won, everything was on the up and up.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckdevor ... 15d6243e83
The fact is that many aspects of our election process can be gamed by dishonest players. However, because our elections are run at the county level across the nation, cheating, even systemic cheating, is done at the local level.
County election officials—at least those from the urban centers controlled by Democrats—have consistently pushed for an all-mail election, contrary to Texas law. This has resulted in a flurry of lawsuits and rulings by both state and federal courts that have reaffirmed Texas law and stated that fear of contracting COVID-19 is not a disability under Texas law.

Democrats have contended that the effort to restrict the use of mail-in ballots to conform with the law amounts to “voter suppression.”

So, why the push for mail-in ballots?

The simple reason is that mail-in ballots are as close to a sure thing as a politician can get. It allows campaign workers to “help,” harangue, or harass voters into voting the “correct” way and, if not, to substitute the “correct” ballot for the voter’s own—or toss away an “incorrect” ballot.

125.Denver-Gator » Wed May 05, 2021 2:50 am

Forbes discussed it before the election. Of course once Biden won, everything was on the up and up.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckdevor ... 15d6243e83
The fact is that many aspects of our election process can be gamed by dishonest players. However, because our elections are run at the county level across the nation, cheating, even systemic cheating, is done at the local level.
County election officials—at least those from the urban centers controlled by Democrats—have consistently pushed for an all-mail election, contrary to Texas law. This has resulted in a flurry of lawsuits and rulings by both state and federal courts that have reaffirmed Texas law and stated that fear of contracting COVID-19 is not a disability under Texas law.

Democrats have contended that the effort to restrict the use of mail-in ballots to conform with the law amounts to “voter suppression.”

So, why the push for mail-in ballots?

The simple reason is that mail-in ballots are as close to a sure thing as a politician can get. It allows campaign workers to “help,” harangue, or harass voters into voting the “correct” way and, if not, to substitute the “correct” ballot for the voter’s own—or toss away an “incorrect” ballot.
But nothing like this was found to have happened. Various elections everywhere were audited, some by election entities run by Republicans. This is just one guy spewing what can happen. But just because he thinks it can, doesn't mean it did.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else