BBQ Shed

Moderators: Irish Mike, blue, Jabberdave, Cus

1.MDG » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:03 pm

What is this hot fresh hell?

User avatar 2.ufgators68 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:09 pm

Not bad... except for the gas grill. :lol:

User avatar 3.99inNC » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:11 pm

What is this hot fresh hell?

I'm all for a nice deck/grilling area, but that's not my idea of aforementioned.

4.Juggs » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:04 pm

Kinda neat that'd be nice to use about 6 weeks a year in florida

User avatar 5.Irish Mike » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:20 pm

Pretty cool, but also pretty dumb.

6.MDG » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:53 pm

:scratchhead:

User avatar 7.Irish Mike » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:57 pm

cool design, and i'd take it if someone wanted to give it to me, but if i was going to to through the trouble of building something i would just build a permanent outside bar grill area.

No need to have it be a fucking transformer.

8.MDG » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:04 pm

cool design, and i'd take it if someone wanted to give it to me, but if i was going to to through the trouble of building something i would just build a permanent outside bar grill area.

No need to have it be a fucking transformer.
:100:

9.HawaiianGator » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:23 pm

damn you are one angry mo-fo ... no wonder your resting heart rate is double everyone elses, you get worked up over the littlest shit :lol:

10.MDG » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:41 pm

damn you are one angry mo-fo ... no wonder your resting heart rate is double everyone elses, you get worked up over the littlest shit :lol:
Juggs..what is your resting heart rate?

11.Juggs » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:07 pm

It was 101. But I was also anxious the entire time I had that monitor strapped to me, so no telling.

If you trust the machines at the gym, it was 75 the other day when before I started cardio.

12.Juggs » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:08 pm

For saying it's too hot to be doing all your cooking and prep work outdoors? If you want all your fish and meat sitting out in 100 degrees while you prep, you have at it.

13.MDG » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:11 pm

It was 101. But I was also anxious the entire time I had that monitor strapped to me, so no telling.

If you trust the machines at the gym, it was 75 the other day when before I started cardio.
That's really high, but you know that. Are you able to run at all?

14.Juggs » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:14 pm

That's really high, but you know that. Are you able to run at all?
The jarring of actual running kills my neck, so I only do low/no impact cardio like the bike or elliptical, but I can do 45 minutes to an hour easy. Doc said there was nothing to worry about and my echo came back clean.

User avatar 15.RIP » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:40 pm

It would be fine in Europe but in Florida it would kill you.
Sort by

« Gators Fucking Suck and Everything Sucks