Derek Chauvin trial

Moderators: Irish Mike, shutout, Jabbroni

251.Denver-Gator » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:28 pm

no one here is defending the right wing stuff.

the left wing wackos have literally taken over blocks of cities and looted and attacked cops with near impunity though.
And right wing wackos have gone into some of these demonstrations to incite that looting and confrontations with police, it's both wrong and the sane people need to acknowledge that there are two competing forces that are doing this type of thing to disrupt order.

You seem to disregard the fact that some right wing wackos travel hundreds of miles just to incite some of this violence.

252.evil gator » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:40 pm

no one here is defending the right wing stuff.

the left wing wackos have literally taken over blocks of cities and looted and attacked cops with near impunity though.
And right wing wackos have gone into some of these demonstrations to incite that looting and confrontations with police, it's both wrong and the sane people need to acknowledge that there are two competing forces that are doing this type of thing to disrupt order.

You seem to disregard the fact that some right wing wackos travel hundreds of miles just to incite some of this violence.
you don't think left wing anarchists travel for this?

are you really saying that the blame for most of the destruction and attacks is from these provocations?

253.evil gator » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:42 pm

I support putting any of these assholes in jail though, I don't see a lot of coddling of right wing violence on the right. I see an awful lot on the left.

254.Denver-Gator » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:55 pm

I support putting any of these assholes in jail though, I don't see a lot of coddling of right wing violence on the right. I see an awful lot on the left.
Have you seen any of Fox's coverage of Jan 6th. They're coddling and making excuses for them all the time.

And I never said the left wing crazies didn't travel. I'm acknowledging both.

User avatar 255.MoralityULack » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:59 pm

Only 26% of Republicans think it is murder for a cop to execute a handcuffed and helpless prisoner by slow torture. Well at least if the victim is black.

256.evil gator » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:24 pm

Have you seen any of Fox's coverage of Jan 6th. They're coddling and making excuses for them all the time.

And I never said the left wing crazies didn't travel. I'm acknowledging both.
Have republican politicians and other figures on the right actually apologized for this? I follow a lot of sources on Twitter and news feeds and I’ve never seen this. I think you’re not being honest.

257.evil gator » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:32 pm

Almost half of the people on the hill on Jan 6 were republicans, I’ve heard nothing but condemnation. You are really stretching the truth here, something you’re generally critical of.

User avatar 258.MoralityULack » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:01 am

Only 26% of Republicans think it is murder for a cop to execute a handcuffed and helpless prisoner by slow torture. Well at least if the victim is black.
Though in all fairness they were told by thier klan masters to think that.
...IN SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS, TUCKER CARLSON AND MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE AREN’T HAPPY WITH CHAUVIN VERDICT

259.Denver-Gator » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:04 pm

Almost half of the people on the hill on Jan 6 were republicans, I’ve heard nothing but condemnation. You are really stretching the truth here, something you’re generally critical of.
We're talking about the media, right?

User avatar 260.DocZaius » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:58 am

User avatar 261.DocZaius » Mon May 03, 2021 9:55 am

Police won’t go into the George Floyd autonomous zone:

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/05/ ... h-chicago/

User avatar 262.DocZaius » Mon May 03, 2021 10:04 am

Juror does interview, says he saw jury duty as a means to “spark some change.”

https://thepostmillennial.com/chauvin-t ... ome-change

Oh, and he apparently lied during jury selection about having no prior knowledge of the case. He was photographed last year wearing a BLM shirt that said “Get your knee off our necks.”

Not sure this is enough to get a new trial, and I don’t think the result would be much different, but stuff like this casts a lot of doubt over the trial (and more broadly, our whole system - jurors lie all the time).

263.evil gator » Mon May 03, 2021 2:07 pm

Ugh

264.PG. » Mon May 03, 2021 2:47 pm

One day they will have an unbiased, undoxable, jury computer.

265.evil gator » Mon May 03, 2021 2:48 pm

Who said juries had to fair
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else