Woke links

Moderators: Irish Mike, shutout, Jabbroni

426.PG. » Mon May 03, 2021 7:21 pm

Gino goes to law school.

427.evil gator » Mon May 03, 2021 8:09 pm

this is a long but good read.

https://reason.com/2021/05/02/the-equity-mess/

if you want actually want equity and equality for groups that aren't white men, schools need to be reopened before all else, because women and minorities are getting screwed the most by a lack of science being used in reopenings.

428.52:20 » Mon May 03, 2021 8:30 pm

And giving Ron Desantis the win in 24. The school closing is going to effect all those kids for more than the next year and it will be quantifiable. Barring some other actual fuckup (not media generated) he is going to look like the second coming.

429.evil gator » Mon May 03, 2021 8:34 pm

It does disagree with the current narrative, that rs hate women and minorities. They are less screwed by Covid in R states

430.Fishon » Tue May 04, 2021 12:37 am

It does disagree with the current narrative, that rs hate women and minorities. They are less screwed by Covid in R states
I really wonder about you sometimes. Yes, on this single issue ALONE the position most Rs are taking seems to benefit women and minorities. What exactly are you suggesting here?

431.52:20 » Tue May 04, 2021 10:08 am

Seems like all the libs on the board think the Virginia decision to ban women and minorities from taking higher level math before 11th grade is a good thing.

432.evil gator » Tue May 04, 2021 12:07 pm

I really wonder about you sometimes. Yes, on this single issue ALONE the position most Rs are taking seems to benefit women and minorities. What exactly are you suggesting here?
Because its absolutely enormous and dwarves all potential government programs, but D leadership is terrified of teacher unions. So women and minorities suffer.

I wonder about you sometimes

433.evil gator » Tue May 04, 2021 8:08 pm

User avatar 434.RIP » Tue May 04, 2021 8:20 pm

Idiocracy becomes more real by the minute.
yt

435.PG. » Tue May 04, 2021 8:21 pm

The literal dumbing down of America.

436.52:20 » Tue May 04, 2021 9:01 pm

Meanwhile China is teaching it to 7 year olds

437.Juggs » Wed May 05, 2021 11:11 am

Idiocracy becomes more real by the minute.
Yep.
As evidence for this claim, the framework cites the fact that many students who take calculus end up having to retake it in college anyway.
That's the entire fucking point. High school is supposed to prepare you for college, not leave you ready to be blindsided by it.

California just wants to create more democrat voters. High school is all about love and social justice, not learning. My friend in the San Fran area that teaches middle school math has to do several zoom teacher meetings a week. They have to start with a meditation period and they randomly pick teachers to have them say something positive about the day. They spend a lot of time talking about social issues and not actual teaching. Since one of them was about addiction and how to handle kids dealing with it, she sent me pictures of their school. Most of the things they seem to talk about are either leading them in a particular direction (far left woe-is-me lefty, life should be all fair and equal) or flat our wrong.

Seriously, california needs to just die or become their own country, but get them the fuck away from the rest of the US.

User avatar 438.DocZaius » Thu May 06, 2021 2:01 pm

And now for something completely different:

Woke communist group announces that they've "liberated" 200 acres of land in Colorado, with plans to build a no-whites-allowed commune, and denounce Anne Frank as just another "white colonizer."

https://boundingintocomics.com/2021/05/ ... -training/
This might take the cake as the all time stupidest thing we’ve ever covered on The Daily Stupid.

First off, this group called Black Hammer claims they have liberated 200 acres of land in Colorado so they can build a city called Hammer City.

They posted a bunch of pictures claiming they liberated the land, but it honestly looks like they just went on a hike. It’s unclear if they paid for it.

Nevertheless, they have a GoFundMe to raise $500,000 and have currently raised $64,682. The GoFundMe claims they are raising money to purchase land, survey the land, conduct soil testing, closing costs, creating an LLC, lawyers’ fee and building permits.

They apparently want to build earthbag homes, permaculture systems, waste management systems, and more.

Honestly, if you’ve seen the Netflix documentary Wild Wild Country, it looks like a low rent version of what they did in Oregon. Except they actually created a community there.

Not to mention Black Hammer is clearly racist against white people.

They tweeted, “We are anti-colonizer. And we, as well as everyone else, know exactly what the colonizers looks like. They ain’t Asian, they ain’t Indigenous, they ain’t African, they’re yt.”

But what really pushes this one over the top is the fact that the group claims that Anne Frank is a colonizer.

And they claim she is a colonizer because she’s white.

They wrote, “Anne Frank is literally amerikan propaganda used to silence colonized people on the harm yt jews are doing today to colonized people…therefore here is some political education, courtesy of Malcolm X, y’all need it.”

Oh, and they have tweeted that they're going to burn copies of The Diary of Anne Frank:

More power to them, I say. Let's revisit this project in a couple of years to see how they're doing.

439.evil gator » Thu May 06, 2021 2:20 pm

look forward to hearing how much healthier the natural life is with cholera and giardia

440.52:20 » Thu May 06, 2021 2:30 pm

Why Anne Frank, aren't there better targets? Seems so random, but I'm guessing I'm missing something.

441.evil gator » Thu May 06, 2021 2:33 pm

Why Anne Frank, aren't there better targets? Seems so random, but I'm guessing I'm missing something.
Guessing it’s for shock value/attention. Attacking a little girl killed by prejudice has us talking

442.Juggs » Thu May 06, 2021 2:45 pm

This morning I saw a semi. The company name/logo was an arrowhead with "Tribe something or another". A little faded red color, clearly an older truck. Underneath it in bold, black, brand new looking band, it said in smaller print "Native American Woman Owned Company".

443.52:20 » Thu May 06, 2021 2:46 pm

I though Vo was in IT

444.evil gator » Thu May 06, 2021 2:48 pm

I though Vo was in IT
He knows no shame really

445.gatorbreeze » Thu May 06, 2021 2:49 pm

I though Vo was in IT
Nope, he's in his own little world. 8-)
" Dark humor is like food, not everybody gets it."...Joseph Stalin

User avatar 446.DocZaius » Thu May 06, 2021 5:32 pm

look forward to hearing how much healthier the natural life is with cholera and giardia
I say we send Denver undercover to infiltrate this worker's paradise.

447.evil gator » Thu May 06, 2021 5:38 pm

I say we send Denver undercover to infiltrate this worker's paradise.

448.PG. » Thu May 06, 2021 5:45 pm

What does yt stand for?

User avatar 449.RIP » Thu May 06, 2021 5:45 pm

What does yt stand for?
white
yt

450.PG. » Thu May 06, 2021 5:46 pm

lol...thx
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else