Joe Biden's First Political Thread

Moderators: Irish Mike, shutout, Jabbroni

1.shutout » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:04 am

This message contains too few gay space communists.

User avatar 2.Irish Mike » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:08 am

I'm sure VD and Denver will fill this up with a quickness.

3.Denver-Gator » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:30 am

I'm sure VD and Denver will fill this up with a quickness.
What....

anyway, to help fill up, in response. I like to go places like this for fact checking.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/about/

They seem to do a decent job of it. For instance, here's what they say about CNN.
Overall, we rate CNN left biased based on editorial positions that consistently favors the left, while straight news reporting falls left-center through bias by omission. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks by TV hosts. However, news reporting on the website tends to be properly sourced with minimal failed fact checks

User avatar 4.MoralityULack » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:05 am

BUT THEY DIDNT REPORT THAT TRUMP HAD THE BIGGEST CROWD EVER!!!!! FROM DAY ONE OUT TO GET TRUMP!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :tantrum: :mad: :mad: :tantrum: :mad: :mad: :mad: :blowup:

User avatar 5.Jabbroni » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:35 am

I have an opinion and you better agree with it or I'm going to yell at you on the internet.
Jabbs (Stink/Stank/Stunk)

6.Denver-Gator » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:54 am

I have an opinion and you better agree with it or I'm going to yell at you on the internet.
That's right hippie!!!!

7.9508 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:59 am

I agree! Geez!
9508 (Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn)

8.9508 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:59 am

Somebody.... fucked up.

Shitting on the troops, always a solid idea.

9.9508 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:01 am

Speaking of fucking up.

User avatar 10.RIP » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:02 am

Somebody.... fucked up.

What the fuck? Fix this shit now.
yt

User avatar 11.Irish Mike » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:21 am

Somebody.... fucked up.

What the fuck? Fix this shit now.
Fuckin Biden. Hates the military.

12.9508 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:23 am

A day in and it’s already a disastrous week.

13.9508 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:00 am

For a commie, Bernie knows how to hustle

14.9508 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:10 am

Unity ya’ll!

User avatar 15.DocZaius » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:12 am

3673FF97-8DE6-4FEF-9FFF-B1FD000006AB.jpeg
3673FF97-8DE6-4FEF-9FFF-B1FD000006AB.jpeg (155.71 KiB) Viewed 2012 times

16.Juggs » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:44 pm

Somebody.... fucked up.

First reaction, yeah someone fucked up. Second reaction, you could be in Afghanistan or Iraq, so STFU with that shit.

User avatar 17.DocZaius » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:42 pm

One of Biden's executive orders instructs all federal agencies to review and revise rules regarding discrimination against the transgendered. There is some speculation that this will lead to an interpretation of Title IX that allows biologically male athletes to compete on women's teams if they identify as female.

That's going to upset a lot of feminists and I think it's going to lead to some very interesting litigation. It already has in a few states, but providing a remedy through Title IX is going to open up the floodgates.

And we haven't even talked about this appointment, have we?

18.Juggs » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:51 pm

Pandering to the utmost degree.

Also, kudos to Biden for saying he wouldn't immediately jump to EO's in his first hours, but here he is :lol: Every female, not just feminists, should be enraged at that prospect. We've already seen what happens when that happens Image

User avatar 19.Irish Mike » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:55 pm

We've already seen what happens when that happens Image

Child actors kill themselves?

20.Juggs » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:58 pm

We've already seen what happens when that happens Image

Child actors kill themselves?
Hung himself with the strength radiating from his handshake with Chuck Norris.

21.9508 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:06 pm

Also, kudos to Biden for saying he wouldn't immediately jump to EO's in his first hours, but here he is :lol: Every female, not just feminists, should be enraged at that prospect. We've already seen what happens when that happens Image
Do you know anything about this person’s background. I don’t. How do you know if they are qualified not?

22.Juggs » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:10 pm

Do you know anything about this person’s background. I don’t. How do you know if they are qualified not?
If Trump had hired a neo nazi for a position, would you not be screaming regardless if he was qualified? Of course you would, because you're all hypocrites.

He hires a tranny at the same time he's trying to allow trannies to compete on the opposite sex's team? Yeah, that's surely nothing but a coincidence. Also ignoring the extreme statistical improbability that a tranny happened to be the most qualified person.

23.52:20 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:16 pm

One issue that I think is a pretty good indicator of how things are going to go is the covid response. The admin is loudly whispering that there was nothing in place (hotly contested by sometimes liberal darling Faucci). Obviously trying to give Biden a long runway and deflect any future criticism. Then Biden announces his vax goal, 100 million in 100 days. So essentially, he doesn't have to do anything to make the goal, we are at 900k per day, 1 month after approval. If we don't make 100 million in 100 days then there is a total collapse and absolutely no efficiencies obtained. If he makes it, a large percentage of the media will fawn, if he doesn't, it was Trumps fault. Rinse and repeat with everything else and the sheep will fall into place.

User avatar 24.DocZaius » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:22 pm

If you're committed enough to go through with years of hormone therapy, counseling and surgery, by all means, live life as you wish as long as you don't hurt anyone else and don't expect me to call you "ma'am" if you still look like Lou Ferrigno in drag.

Let's not ignore biology when it comes to sports, though - years of testosterone is going to give biological males an advantage over biological women even if they've gone through hormone therapy.

I also don't think children are emotionally equipped to make that decision, and probably not college-aged athletes, either.

If we're going to allow boys and men who "self-identify" as girls and women compete with biological females, we may as well just eliminate gender distinctions in sports altogether and put everyone on the same playing field.

25.Juggs » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:24 pm

One issue that I think is a pretty good indicator of how things are going to go is the covid response. The admin is loudly whispering that there was nothing in place (hotly contested by sometimes liberal darling Faucci). Obviously trying to give Biden a long runway and deflect any future criticism. Then Biden announces his vax goal, 100 million in 100 days. So essentially, he doesn't have to do anything to make the goal, we are at 900k per day, 1 month after approval. If we don't make 100 million in 100 days then there is a total collapse and absolutely no efficiencies obtained. If he makes it, a large percentage of the media will fawn, if he doesn't, it was Trumps fault. Rinse and repeat with everything else and the sheep will fall into place.
That's going to be his entire Presidency. But I don't think it really matters, the sheep are already in place because "Fuck Trump"
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else