Movie trailers

Moderators: Irish Mike, blue, Jabberdave, Cus

User avatar 1.99inNC » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:03 pm

"Mother" with Jennifer Lawrence, Javier Bardem, Ed Harris and Michele Pfeiffer. Looks creepy as fuck and weird. But Aronofsky is directing, so no surprise there.

"Suburbicon" looks a more stylized version of a Coen Brothers movie.

2.evs » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:09 pm

that bottom still looks like falling down

o how I hate aronofsky

User avatar 3.Irish Mike » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Suburbicon is an old script from the Coens that they never made.

User avatar 4.99inNC » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:26 pm

Suburbicon is an old script from the Coens that they never made.
Well, Clooney definitely took notes from his time with them.

User avatar 5.99inNC » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:27 pm

o how I hate aronofsky
And that "Mother" just looks weird. Is it horror? Is it psychodrama? Both? Fuck, dude.

6.evs » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:31 pm

o how I hate aronofsky
And that "Mother" just looks weird. Is it horror? Is it psychodrama? Both? Fuck, dude.
Yeah whats the plot of that? Old kinky people drive comely JLaw to violence for messing up her reno?

I will say until my dying day, Black Swan is one of the most overrated pieces of shit of all time.

Michele Pfeiffer looks great tho

User avatar 7.99inNC » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:10 pm

o how I hate aronofsky
Yeah whats the plot of that? Old kinky people drive comely JLaw to violence for messing up her reno?

I will say until my dying day, Black Swan is one of the most overrated pieces of shit of all time.

To J-Law's advantage, the breakup of Pratt's marriage will probably give her some more publicity. Even if she ends up not being the cause of it.

8.evs » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:18 pm

To J-Law's advantage, the breakup of Pratt's marriage will probably give her some more publicity. Even if she ends up not being the cause of it.
weird that a marriage when a guy is a fat roleplayer on a sitcom doesn't work out when he's a buff movie star.

User avatar 9.99inNC » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:21 pm

weird that a marriage when a guy is a fat roleplayer on a sitcom doesn't work out when he's a buff movie star.
ahahaha

They tried to make it work, evs! They are going to keep it private moving forward! As soon as they announce it on FB on Twitter!!!

User avatar 10.RIP » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:21 pm

o how I hate aronofsky
that's exactly what i thought

11.evs » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:54 pm

btw I watched that dumb movie passengers on a plane

User avatar 12.RIP » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:43 pm

btw I watched that dumb movie passengers on a plane
The copy that I downloaded was corrupt. I don't think I'll download a good copy to replace it.

13.Rampart » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:46 pm

It was fng awful

14.evs » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:53 pm

no it was completely worthless, I fast forwarded just to see if it would show either of them dying painfully

15.Rampart » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:55 pm

no it was completely worthless, I fast forwarded just to see if it would show either of them dying painfully
Awful and worthless? I can see how some awful movies have worth

16.jtg » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:28 pm

passengers was dreadful. Terrible fn movie.

that mother movie looks awful too.

17.gatorbreeze » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:13 am

I was very disappointed there were not 2 corpses with their hands locked on each other's mummified necks. :mad:

18.evs » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:16 pm

I was very disappointed there were not 2 corpses with their hands locked on each other's mummified necks. :mad:
I was hoping for the deep space eye explosion :sadwalk:

19.Rampart » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:35 pm

Total Recall did it best

20.evs » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Total Recall did it best
I love that effing movie so much. "consider that a divorce"

User avatar 21.99inNC » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:59 pm

Total Recall did it best
"Total Recall" is pretty good. Not gonna lie, I'm a big fan of "Commando" and "Running Man" as well.

22.Rampart » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:20 pm

Total Recall did it best
"Total Recall" is pretty good. Not gonna lie, I'm a big fan of "Commando" and "Running Man" as well.
Haven't seen commando in a long time, love running man and total recall and I'll just throw in predator too since we're talking Arnold movies

User avatar 23.99inNC » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:27 pm

Haven't seen commando in a long time, love running man and total recall and I'll just throw in predator too since we're talking Arnold movies

My cousin and I used to watch the shit out of "Commando" when we were kids in the summer. :lol: Had it on VHS and we would rewind the scene where Arnold tells Dan Hedaya "fuck you" after being told "you will do exactly as I tell you". The way he says, "fuck you" with the slight exaggeration on the "f" is awesome.

24.Rampart » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm

My cousin and I used to watch the shit out of "Commando" when we were kids in the summer. :lol: Had it on VHS and we would rewind the scene where Arnold tells Dan Hedaya "fuck you" after being told "you will do exactly as I tell you". The way he says, "fuck you" with the slight exaggeration on the "f" is awesome.

I need to go back and rewatch this

User avatar 25.99inNC » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:08 pm

All the Arnold one-liners are great in "Commando".
"I had to let him go."
"He's dead tired." Man, I love this movie. :lol:
Sort by

« Gators Fucking Suck and Everything Sucks