- Kurt Vile

Diet Coke

User avatar 2.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:38 pm

girlie foosball
water

User avatar 3.Panamag8or » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:41 pm

girlie foosball
water
What do you think about them dropping 13 yesterday? The coach brought up goal differential and she has a point.

User avatar 4.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:01 pm

I don't have a problem with it. This is supposed to be the best of the best and the ladies put the rest of the teams on notice. This isn't the YMCA. People sure are bitching, though. I don't know what a team should do as an alternative. Keep the ball in their end? Just pass it around and play keep away? That's boring and probably just as humiliating to the opponent. And, as stated by a few of them, goal differential matters in group play.

Julie Ertz is hot.

User avatar 5.MoralityULack » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:09 pm

Poncho Sanchez and Terence Blanchard - Chano Y Dizzy! - Tin Tin Deo

If a team is embarrassed about getting blown out they should play defense instead of whining that someone didn't take it easy on them.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

6.9508 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:47 pm

To paraphrase the ole ball coach. It’s the offense’s job to score, and the defense’s job to stop them.

7.Denver-Gator » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:50 pm

Poncho Sanchez and Terence Blanchard - Chano Y Dizzy! - Tin Tin Deo

If a team is embarrassed about getting blown out they should play defense instead of whining that someone didn't take it easy on them.
Much of the negative reaction was social media whining.

si.com seems to have the most reasonable reaction.
It’s also worth noting that nobody on the Thai side had any issues with the scoreline or the celebrations. When I asked coach Nuengrutai Srathongvian how she felt about the U.S. sending attackers on up 7-0 and whether she thought it was “fair play,” she said: “Everybody was following the rules, so our opponent is trying their best. We have to accept that the U.S. team was very good today. We don’t have any excuse.”
Bonus points if you can say the Thai coach's name 3 times in a row.

User avatar 8.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:53 pm

To paraphrase the ole ball coach. It’s the offense’s job to score, and the defense’s job to stop them.
I said that exact same thing to someone last night.

9.9508 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:56 pm

I can almost understand the approach of calling off the dogs at the high school level. Most high school sports have mercy rules though, so fucking crush your opponent and go home early. At the college and especially the pro level... fuck off.

User avatar 10.MoralityULack » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:27 pm

I can almost understand the approach of calling off the dogs at the high school level. Most high school sports have mercy rules though, so fucking crush your opponent and go home early. At the college and especially the pro level... fuck off.
I sympathize, but I am not sure that teaches the right lesson. Sometimes life really sucks and you have to keep going - knowing that the best you can do is lose less.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

11.52:20 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:13 pm

One day people bitching/whining on social media will be ignored. May take a decade or two, but it’ll happen.

12.9508 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:16 pm

One day people bitching/whining on social media will be ignored. May take a decade or two, but it’ll happen.
Amen

13.Juggs » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:23 pm

Dr Drew after Dark

Almonds. Green tea.

User avatar 14.ufgators68 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:28 pm

The a/c for my office not working.

Cold water.

15.9508 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:55 pm

Cold water.
That song sucks ass.

16.rampart » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:05 pm

girlie foosball
water
What do you think about them dropping 13 yesterday? The coach brought up goal differential and she has a point.
Steve Spurrier chuckles

User avatar 17.ufgators68 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:40 am

Cold water.
That song sucks ass.
For real. We got our money worth... a/c unit is 21 years old. Supposed to be getting quotes tomorrow.

Luckily we are having a cool-ish snap.

18.JookJoint » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:12 am

Cold water.
That song sucks ass.
For real. We got our money worth... a/c unit is 21 years old. Supposed to be getting quotes tomorrow.

if you were in northeast Florida I could hook you up...

User avatar 19.Panamag8or » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:36 am

That song sucks ass.

if you were in northeast Florida I could hook you up...
I guess northeast marion county is out of your area, huh?

20.9508 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:41 pm

Potential AC for nuts barter situation brewing here.

User avatar 21.evs' Boytoy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:24 pm

Coffee and Jinjer. Bass player is fantastic.

Happy Father's Day, folks.

22.Juggs » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:53 pm

How is that voice coming out of her?

But she's hot.

User avatar 23.evs' Boytoy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:12 pm

I'm going to see them in Tampa in September if you want to see for yourself. She's got some Ukrainian cajones.

24.Juggs » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:33 pm

I'm going to see them in Tampa in September if you want to see for yourself. She's got some Ukrainian cajones.
Yeah, I'd first in there :lol:

User avatar 25.evs' Boytoy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:16 pm

Yeah, I'd first in there :lol:
Just mosh clockwise. You'll be fine.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else