Millenials

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 51.99inNC » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:00 pm

I think a lot of folks has little idiosyncratic things they do to keep their body occupied. I get up and walk around a lot in meetings. But to be so fucking functionally stupid where you knock shit over because you just can't control yourself...that can become a problem.

User avatar 52.Irish Mike » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:13 pm

yeah genx is after boomers and before millennials, mid-sixties to mid-eighties born, I think most on here are genx
Because all the millennials quit the board when Trump won :lol:
True, but in all fairness... the boards has quit all of us multiple times.
But it always comes back. :eg:

53.evs » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:53 pm

I think a lot of folks has little idiosyncratic things they do to keep their body occupied. I get up and walk around a lot in meetings. But to be so fucking functionally stupid where you knock shit over because you just can't control yourself...that can become a problem.
yes I'm no SPAZZ

User avatar 54.99inNC » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:11 pm

yes I'm no SPAZZ
When I see an adult with a fidget spinner who think it's okay to be distracting with their whirring device, I should be allowed to throw a notebook at their face without penalty.

55.evs » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:13 pm

yes I'm no SPAZZ
When I see an adult with a fidget spinner who think it's okay to be distracting with their whirring device, I should be allowed to throw a notebook at their face without penalty.
adults with toys freak me out a little.

why can't they be normal like me with a collection of tea tins that look like little buildings.

User avatar 56.evs' Boytoy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:16 pm

I collect beer mugs and pasties.

User avatar 57.99inNC » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:19 pm

yes I'm no SPAZZ
adults with toys freak me out a little.

why can't they be normal like me with a collection of tea tins that look like little buildings.
At this point I collect jerseys and hats from my kids various teams. Otherwise I don't have anything I "collect".

User avatar 58.99inNC » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:19 pm

I collect beer mugs and pasties.
Vag pasties or just the ones from boobies?

User avatar 59.evs' Boytoy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:22 pm

Just the ones from boobies.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else