The Walking Dead

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

76.Juggs » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:15 am

Just finished watching. Was waiting the whole episode for the spoiled bit.
SpoilerShow
when exactly did Coral get bit? Was he hiding a bite from when he tussled with the walkers while helping the Indian dude? Also him dying is a HUGE step away from the comics. I don't give a shit really but it's interesting.
Yes, that's when. I'm assuming we get a flashback to show it later

User avatar 77.GFY » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:41 am

I used to like this show. It sucks.

78.Juggs » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:37 pm

Premier was boring as shit.

User avatar 79.99inNC » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:54 pm

Walked away a year ago. Haven't turned back.

User avatar 80.ufgators68 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:19 am

Well fuck. Rick Grimes didn’t get eaten. :gaah:

81.rampart » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:57 am

Aids?

User avatar 82.ufgators68 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:15 am

Aids?
SpoilerShow
He shot a box full of dynamite that was in 357 magnum range. Miraculously, he survived and was saved by the junkyard chick. She called in a helicopter and took him away.

83.rampart » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:22 pm

Aids?
SpoilerShow
He shot a box full of dynamite that was in 357 magnum range. Miraculously, he survived and was saved by the junkyard chick. She called in a helicopter and took him away.
Lol, what a dumb fucking show

User avatar 84.ufgators68 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:37 pm

Now I wonder if there will be a spinoff show.

85.Juggs » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:53 pm

Aids?
SpoilerShow
That's so god damn stupid. First the gator game and now this, I'm so glad I canceled Sling last Monday.

I can't see how anyone thought it was a good idea to advertise since before the season that Rick was leaving. Regardless of how it happened....way to spoiler your own fucking show. I guess Lincoln did have a keep your mouth shut clause in his contract and everyone already knew he left the show? Or were the ratings down so bad they had to do that as a cheap way to get people to watch and see if he got eaten. Weak either way, .

86.rampart » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:05 pm

Aids?
SpoilerShow
That's so god damn stupid. First the gator game and now this, I'm so glad I canceled Sling last Monday.

I can't see how anyone thought it was a good idea to advertise since before the season that Rick was leaving. Regardless of how it happened....way to spoiler your own fucking show. I guess Lincoln did have a keep your mouth shut clause in his contract and everyone already knew he left the show? Or were the ratings down so bad they had to do that as a cheap way to get people to watch and see if he got eaten. Weak either way, .
My guess is ratings

User avatar 87.ufgators68 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:10 pm

SpoilerShow
He would have died had the junk yard chick not found him. Dude was bleeding out from a piece of rebar poking through his liver, stumbling, hallucinating and was able to hit a spilled box of dynamite at what appeared to be 30-ish yards with one round. Not saying it is impossible. I had a very similar .357 magnum and I could hit inside the 9 ring at 40 yards.

89.rampart » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:29 pm

Let’s just beat this dead horse some more

90.Juggs » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:46 pm

Terrible.

Also, WTF is even going on? So after all these years of Walking Dead and a torn down world, now there's another segment that's flying helicopters and is just fine? The zombies are just an annoyance, like sitting at a red light an extra turn?

User avatar 91.ufgators68 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:49 pm

Terrible.

Also, WTF is even going on? So after all these years of Walking Dead and a torn down world, now there's another segment that's flying helicopters and is just fine? The zombies are just an annoyance, like sitting at a red light an extra turn?
That segment has been around since the beginning. They've been connected with the junkyard lady's group since early in the zombie apocalypse... at least it appears that way in the show.

User avatar 92.99inNC » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:52 pm

Yeah, they did look like they were the walking dead on Saturday. I just don't understand how this team could have such a down game after the Georgia game. Oh wait, this isn't about our shitty team. This is about the tv show.

93.Juggs » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:12 pm

Terrible.

That segment has been around since the beginning. They've been connected with the junkyard lady's group since early in the zombie apocalypse... at least it appears that way in the show.
The beginning of this season, right? Or maybe last season. I don't recall seeing that segment any other time. But yes, it's obvious they've been connected for quite some time.

User avatar 94.ufgators68 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:14 pm

Terrible.

The beginning of this season, right? Or maybe last season. I don't recall seeing that segment any other time. But yes, it's obvious they've been connected for quite some time.
Yeah... they've only been on the show the last season or two. Ever since the junkyard folks showed up.

95.Juggs » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:21 pm

Yeah... they've only been on the show the last season or two. Ever since the junkyard folks showed up.
creepy bastards. Glad they all got wasted. Too bad that ugly bitch didn't as well.

96.rampart » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:30 pm

Is that negan dude still around?

97.Juggs » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:31 pm

In prison. Rick would take him food and talk to him. I guess not anymore.

Last I saw, Daryl and the chick who had the baby were going to kill him, but that was 2 episodes ago. I guess they just dropped that plot because Negan was mentally fucking with Michone.

98.rampart » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:33 pm

Last I saw, Daryl and the chick who had the baby were going to kill him, but that was 2 episodes ago. I guess they just dropped that plot because Negan was mentally fucking with Michone.
Jesus, this show is all kinds of fng dumb

99.Juggs » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:47 pm

Jesus, this show is all kinds of fng dumb
Yep, this entire season was a total cluster fuck. It may have gone downhill seasons ago, but it still had a consistent plot usually.

User avatar 100.RIP » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:15 pm

I'm glad I stopped watching last year.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else