Basketball shlinks

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

926.shutout » Thu May 03, 2018 7:17 pm

and f that chicago sun writer for shitting on our coach. only we can shit on our coach :nope:
but he's fickle, fish!

User avatar 927.Cus » Thu May 03, 2018 8:00 pm

There's a thread by a mod talking about a deleted thread but nothing concrete. I think it's bullshit.
yeah, if it was happening there'd be more smoke out there however unsubstantiated it might be.
See smoke above
Yyyyyyep!!

User avatar 928.panamag8or » Fri May 04, 2018 12:03 am

Sounds like a shitty deal for Gates.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/armo ... on-the-job

User avatar 929.Gator Rio » Fri May 11, 2018 9:48 pm

And now Pinkins on board...

User avatar 930.GFY » Fri May 11, 2018 10:10 pm

User avatar 931.99inNC » Tue May 15, 2018 12:52 pm

Because of the Pinkins departure from TT and hire at UF, it could mean a late addition to the recruiting class...and a very good one.
http://www.gatorcountry.com/florida-gat ... -2018-gem/

User avatar 932.Cus » Tue May 15, 2018 1:02 pm

Oh you want basketball shitty? Well here you f'n go!
On Thursday, ESPN announced that Dick Vitale has signed a contract extension with the network through the 2020-21 season, so expect to hear Vitale’s many catchphrases on college basketball broadcasts in the near future. He will continue to work as a game analyst, while also contributing to to numerous ESPN platforms, including SportsCenter and ESPN.com.

Vitale is entering his 40th season with ESPN this year.

“ESPN has been family to me, and I am honored that they want me to continue being a contributor on our college basketball team,” Vitale said in a press release. ‘ESPN has provided me a forum that has turned my dreams to reality. I feel young at heart. I said once, and I will say it again — my goal is to be the first in broadcasting to open a hoops game at 100 years old saying ‘This is Awesome, Baby!’ with a capital A.”

User avatar 933.99inNC » Tue May 15, 2018 1:08 pm

On Thursday, ESPN announced that Dick Vitale has signed a contract extension with the network through the 2020-21 season, so expect to hear Vitale’s many catchphrases on college basketball broadcasts in the near future. He will continue to work as a game analyst, while also contributing to to numerous ESPN platforms, including SportsCenter and ESPN.com.

“ESPN has been family to me, and I am honored that they want me to continue being a contributor on our college basketball team,” Vitale said in a press release. ‘ESPN has provided me a forum that has turned my dreams to reality. I feel young at heart. I said once, and I will say it again — my goal is to be the first in broadcasting to open a hoops game at 100 years old saying ‘This is Awesome, Baby!’ with a capital A.”
Much like Berman's histrionics, I've grown deaf to Vitale's schtick as well. It's white noise to me now.

User avatar 934.Cus » Tue May 15, 2018 1:12 pm

Much like Berman's histrionics, I've grown deaf to Vitale's schtick as well. It's white noise to me now.
I tried to tune him out, I really did. But he has that rare quality that Beth Mowins has as well; they're both fingernails-on-chalkboard annoying even on mute.

User avatar 935.99inNC » Tue May 15, 2018 1:16 pm

Yeah, I get it. I always try to listen to the audio that Mick provides when I watch games anyway.

936.evil gator » Tue May 15, 2018 1:59 pm

oh god

User avatar 937.99inNC » Tue May 15, 2018 2:33 pm

oh god

938.evil gator » Wed May 16, 2018 5:13 pm

u r evil

User avatar 939.Cus » Wed May 16, 2018 5:29 pm

u r evil
my fuggin' eyez!!

User avatar 940.99inNC » Thu May 17, 2018 12:38 pm

u r evil

User avatar 941.GFY » Fri May 18, 2018 2:19 am

Lost 6-3

User avatar 942.ufgators68 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:53 am

Wrong thread.

User avatar 943.RIP » Fri May 18, 2018 4:20 am

Wrong thread.
Nah the basketball team played a 2 minute game.

User avatar 944.Cus » Wed May 23, 2018 12:29 pm

Al Pinkins is on the job, making Hayes, Gak, Stone, Stokes, and Chase Johnson look something like post players..

https://floridagators.com/news/2018/5/2 ... court.aspx

945.evil gator » Wed May 23, 2018 1:17 pm

shorts are getting shorter

946.Fishon » Wed May 23, 2018 1:19 pm

stop eye-raping that young man

947.evil gator » Wed May 23, 2018 1:42 pm

like asking the sky not to be blue

User avatar 948.panamag8or » Wed May 23, 2018 4:02 pm

It hasn't been blue here in 10 days. :cloud:

949.shutout » Wed May 23, 2018 4:03 pm

Lonzo Ball doesn't even make the first-team all rookie squad. :lol: I'm so damned glad that news cycle is dead and buried.

950.evil gator » Wed May 23, 2018 4:15 pm

It hasn't been blue here in 10 days. :cloud:
its been raining here like crazy, when I was walking home last night we got an inch in an hour.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else