Great googamooga

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

976.Fishon » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:04 pm

look he's a dick and he's never, ever going to apologize, move on.
sorry evs, but this is dumb

977.evs » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:10 pm

you think its worthwhile to wait for an apology?

978.Fishon » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:14 pm

is that what you meant to move on from? It wasn't clear to me

979.9508 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:20 pm

Dumb was saying it. Dumber is the handlers scrambling to make it something else. An apology is pointless.

User avatar 980.Denver-Gator » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:39 pm

When the admin makes Lloyd Christmas look like a genius, it's a concern

User avatar 981.Cus » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:46 pm

god people so love being outraged
It's the new American Way.

982.9508 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:49 pm

god people so love being outraged
It's the new American Way.
It’s not new.

983.MoralityULack » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:50 pm

Trump is a pathological liar. He's never going to apologize - let it go.
Trump assaulted 20 women. He's never going to apologize - let it go.
Trump loves the Klan. He's never going to apologize - let it go.
Trump is a racist. He's never going to apologize - let it go.
Trump money laundering for the Mob. Never going to apologize - let it go.
Trump is working with the Russians. He's never going to apologize - let it go.
Conyers assaulted women. We should have let it go.
Weinstein assaulted women too. We should have let it go.
Capone was money laundering. We should have let it go.
The Rosenburgs gave Russia info. We should have let it go.
Nixon spying on the Democrats. We should have let it go.
Manson butchered Sharon Tate and Co. He's never going to apologize. I guess we should have let it go.

Some subhuman shit is never going to be sorry what they do to others. Should we just let it all go if there is no hope for repentance.

Trump is a steaming pile of subhuman racist rapist antiAmerican shit. No. We should not just let it go.

User avatar 984.Cus » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:52 pm

Manson butchered Sharon Tate and Co. He's never going to apologize. I guess we should have let it go.

Some subhuman shit is never going to be sorry what they do to others. Should we just let it all go if there is no hope for repentance.

Trump is a steaming pile of subhuman racist rapist antiAmerican shit. No. We should not just let it go.
Still got your 30.06?

985.MoralityULack » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:07 pm

Still got your 30.06?
:) Sold it 40 years ago.

User avatar 986.Cus » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:45 pm

Still got your 30.06?
:) Sold it 40 years ago.
Just as well, you're too old for the Federal Pen now anyways.

987.Tommy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:13 pm

Interesting folks who voted for Hillary now act like Puritans, glad I didn’t vote for either of the pieces of shit. VD acts like he’s Captain Morality, all the while stealing business from deserving women and minorities, hell he sounds like he should be a big Trump supporter, trampling on the backs of others, taking food out of the mouths of minority kids, keeping them in the poverty loop, shit he’s participating in systemic racism, he is like a mini Donald Trump

988.evs » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:14 pm

Interesting folks who voted for Hillary now act like Puritans, glad I didn’t vote for either of the pieces of shit. VD acts like he’s Captain Morality, all the while stealing business from deserving women and minorities, hell he sounds like he should be a big Trump supporter, trampling on the backs of others, taking food out of the mouths of minority kids, keeping them in the poverty loop, shit he’s participating in systemic racism, he is like a mini Donald Trump
applause

989.gatorbreeze » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:57 pm

applause
Wow....between this and the farm smack thread, VD is taking the standing 8 count....just stay down on the mat VD, before any more permanent brain damage is done.

User avatar 990.ufgators68 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:19 pm

991.MoralityULack » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:40 pm

Again when you have no logic to support you, you resort this nonsense. All total lies. However, since you got your ass handed to you by facts in the other thread, you are resorting to playing a lying minion of evil. Rapist loving Nazi ignorance doest suit you.

My wife is in fact a double minority. Woman and Hispanic. She works at the same client I do. She is entitled to minority status. We have never filed for minority status. Never applied for a minority contract. I haven't had a state entity as a client since we married.

Get your facts straight.

992.evs » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:44 pm

Again when you have no logic to support you, you resort this nonsense. All total lies. However, since you got your ass handed to you by facts in the other thread, you are resorting to playing a lying minion of evil. Rapist loving Nazi ignorance doest suit you.

My wife is in fact a double minority. Woman and Hispanic. She works at the same client I do. She is entitled to minority status. We have never filed for minority status. Never applied for a minority contract. I haven't had a state entity as a client since we married.

Get your facts straight.
you bragged about your minority status on multiple occasions. Will your lying never end?

User avatar 993.Cus » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:49 pm

:lol:

994.9508 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:12 pm

While the importance of this is certain to be over analyzed and overstated.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1F61Y7

It is news.

995.MoralityULack » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:55 pm

Get your facts straight.
you bragged about your minority status on multiple occasions. Will your lying never end?
You pathetic lying rapist loving treasonous Nazi POS...no I did not. That is just another one of your fucking lies that you made up and persisted with. Because all Klan filth like you knows is lies lies lies - for Jesus.

Do you really believe in a God that will be judge you some day? Or is that just a lie too.
Last edited by MoralityULack on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar 996.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:57 pm

Get your facts straight.
You pathetic lying rapist loving treasonous Nazi POS...no I did not. That is just another one of your fucking lies that you made up and persisted with. Because all Klan filth like you knows is lies lies lies - for Jesus.
Yeah, you did. I distinctly remember you bringing that up on a few occasions.

997.MoralityULack » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:01 pm

Another motherfucking lie by another Nazi motherfucker who thinks that people that disagree with them should be banned like all fascists think.

Evil brought it up.

User avatar 998.Cus » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:13 pm

Another motherfucking lie by another Nazi motherfucker who thinks that people that disagree with them should be banned like all fascists think.

Evil brought it up.
Jabs is not a Nazi, the fact that he lived in the Fatherland notwithstanding.

The rest of that post...well.......

User avatar 999.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:14 pm

:yes: Suck it, evs!

Bitch, just shut up. Denying it now means you are dumb as shit, a liar or both.

1000.MoralityULack » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:22 pm

Evil brought it up.
Jabs is not a Nazi, the fact that he lived in the Fatherland notwithstanding.

The rest of that post...well.......
He banned me so ...I will go with insecure fascist in deference to you.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else