Great googamooga

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

101.Juggs » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:58 pm

Holy hell, the format of that article on a phone is horrible.

But interesting nonetheless
hahaha yeah it's annoying as hell but the city/rural stuff is great
Damn good article. A lot of that perfectly describes the thoughts of someone like me, just a hell of a lot more eloquently because most of us are just pissed off and are ok with offending people :oops:

102.evs » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:51 pm

Holy hell, the format of that article on a phone is horrible.

But interesting nonetheless
hahaha yeah it's annoying as hell but the city/rural stuff is great
Damn good article. A lot of that perfectly describes the thoughts of someone like me, just a hell of a lot more eloquently because most of us are just pissed off and are ok with offending people :oops:
yeah the part about "city people wanting to set us on fire" made me laugh because a girl I used to work with grew up in the south side of Chicago and while waiting for her school bus other kids literally threw burning matches at her (she turned out okayBTW)

103.MoralityULack » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:08 pm

I grew up in a farming/mining town of 6000, now about 3000. The black people left these places because they were being lynched. For those more fortunate, they were not allowed to have jobs other than cleaning toilets. They had no path from poverty. The impoverished had no support because , as said, the churches were the support and they are the most segregated institutions in America. Black churches cant afford to help . And the churches of the white people spend their money on pretty windows when brown people are starving. That is the church i grew up in. They got a war hero preacher who tried to change it and they burned crosses in his yard. When he left the church, my father who was a board member gave up on the church. It was clear there would be no changing a hypocritical racist evil institution.

The gay people left these places because they were being beaten and hung on fences to die.

The best women left these places because the only future was barefoot and pregnant.

The men who wanted something more than selling feed for someone else and having a wife who aspired to barefoot and pregnant left for college.

The businesses left or automated because the workforce was ignorant, violent, and unreliable with no interest in learning.

Elite? There is no place where the elite is more prominent. You own land you have Cadillacs, ridiculously large houses, and flout your morality by affairs and changing wived every 3-4 years. If you dont you are nothing. You beg a job from the patron just like it was in 1840 or in Guatemala today. If you want help from the police you better be on the rich side. They are there to bust the teeth out of uppity niggers and make sure the wrong people arent seen with the masters daughter. Its a feudal society.

These place didnt become dying shitholes by accident. They came to be dying shitholes because of an evil religion, segregation, patronage, corrupt police and ZERO desire to change the failed system. They take pride in their backwards ways and then are aghast that their children cant wait to escape for civilization.

I absolutely understand what a crappy life it is. THAT IS WHY LEFT. I understand that a deeply flawed incredibly immoral way of life made it that way. THAT IS WHY I WANT NO PART OF IT EVER AGAIN. They still want it that way. They want to turn the clock back to 1947 - with all that entails, defacto slavery, no real womens rights , the klan and bought police stifling any aberration or dissent - because for the people on top that are left that is the future they WANT. Not education, not technology. Not communication. Not equality. Not equal opportunity. The WANT the Jim Crow south back. I DONT WANT TO SYMPATHIZE WITH WITH THIS FAILED SOCIETY - IT NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED

104.evs » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:12 pm

cue the expected bigoted response

105.MoralityULack » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:15 pm

That would be the response to the whining of Nazi filth that are reaping what they sowed.

106.evs » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:16 pm

That would be the response to the whining of Nazi filth that are reaping what they sowed.
you've no idea what you're talking about, as always. just make up shit and run away like a pussy.

107.MoralityULack » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:24 pm

you've no idea what you're talking about, as always. just make up shit and run away like a pussy.
Other than having grown up in one of these Nazi "Christian" shitholes and having left, because nothing could make me want to associate with such evil filth. See I did not have the innate morality that each person is born with beaten out of me by that society. I had parents that knew right from wrong. Who grew up with that and didn't believe in it. They helped guide me into being a person of principle not a cheap for sale self serving Nazi POS like you.

108.Juggs » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:28 pm

I thought he was supposed to have left last week? :-x

109.MoralityULack » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:31 pm

Oh and sorry I cant spend my days focused on posting for entertainment. I know that pawns in the Nazi propaganda business have plenty of time to sit around try to spin their racist hate as some sort of capitalism. As an entrepreneur I have to actually go out and live the life as a hard working businessman. It sucks sometimes. But then unlike you I have self respect.

110.Juggs » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:35 pm

:lol: :facepalm:

111.MoralityULack » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:37 pm

I thought he was supposed to have left last week? :-x
Yeah I thought so too. But turns out we didn't really need the extra layer of ranting management. After a few days everybody just did their job and things pretty much got back to normal. A few extra hours but the CIO just shoved out schedules a little.

112.evs » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:37 pm

oh weird, though you left (again) when it was pointed out that the rape victim settling with Polanski had nothing to do with his criminal charges

113.MoralityULack » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:40 pm

oh weird, though you left (again) when it was pointed out that the rape victim settling with Polanski had nothing to do with his criminal charges
Actually there was more than once. They mother and teenage daughter was compensated to agree to a plea deal that would get him off. And then the victim was paid something more that $500,000 to write letters and to appear in the press on his behalf during various other extradition and child rape controversies.

114.evs » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:01 pm

Actually there was more than once. They mother and teenage daughter was compensated to agree to a plea deal that would get him off. And then the victim was paid something more that $500,000 to write letters and to appear in the press on his behalf during various other extradition and child rape controversies.
but....a lawyer just told you that had nothing to do with his criminal charges. So, once again you were completely wrong about something you pontificated and called others names about.

115.52:20 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:02 pm

I think this is pretty damn interesting as well http://nyp.st/2l5lMpN

116.evs » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:12 pm

I think this is pretty damn interesting as well http://nyp.st/2l5lMpN
yeah I've seen other stuff from that guy, he's really great.

along those same lines, from the right wing Politico http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... ast-215048

also very good https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 668263001/

having grown up in a small town but living in mostly in liberal more elite areas as an adult, I can say one of the worst things is that people find rural poorer whites dumb when they are in reality unsophisticated, not stupid necessarily. the cracked guy did a good job of expressing this as does the now much derided Hillbilly Elegy guy.

I have personally seen a mainstream reporter make up a story to make a group look bad in the past year. it's tragic.

117.9508 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:40 pm

118.evs » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:41 pm

I thought it would be ass because tit is too far to reach?

Not sure if this goes here but corn pop racism

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/ ... spartanntp

119.Fishon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:51 pm

good lord

120.evs » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:53 pm

good lord
sorry lil corn pops you will only have menial corn pop jobs

121.MoralityULack » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:45 pm

Sounds like he accidentally touched her butt and then, flummoxed, instead of apologizing, he made a joke out of it and put his hand on her butt on purpose. Stupid. Wrong. She is totally within her rights to raise it. But hes a 90 year old man in a wheel chair. Im not sure it was motivated by a desire to force himself on her. More like bad humor from a deteriorating old brain. He was wrong but this is one I may not get too indignant about.

User avatar 122.Denver-Gator » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:55 pm

Has anyone heard from Joe Biden lately?

123.9508 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:28 pm

124.gatorbreeze » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:09 am

Has anyone heard from Joe Biden lately?

The police have:

125.9508 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:25 pm

This will require an unbelievably nuanced approach to be effective.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... story.html

I’ll be curious to watch how it plays out.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else