Great googamooga

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.9508 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:08 pm

State of American politics

For twitter impaired

Trump in IQ pissing match with his own Secretary of State.

2.Juggs » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:16 pm

Can we just get the zombie apocalypse already? ffs

3.rampart » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:54 pm

You wanted this

User avatar 4.ufgators68 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:55 pm

:pray:

5.Juggs » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:00 pm

You wanted this
Oh I'd still take him over Hillary or Bern. Every single time. Because so far, as I assumed, nothing significant has happened. And he won't do anything too stupid to the country. He's just playing at President for 4 years. Unlike the other 2 who would do far worse.

6.rampart » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:05 pm

You wanted this
Oh I'd still take him over Hillary or Bern. Every single time. Because so far, as I assumed, nothing significant has happened. And he won't do anything too stupid to the country. He's just playing at President for 4 years. Unlike the other 2 who would do far worse.
Real question, what stupid shit would Hillary do to the country?

User avatar 7.ufgators68 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:08 pm

Could be that he was fucking with the reporter...

8.9508 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:09 pm

Could be that he was fucking with the reporter...
At this point, I’d say he’s shown you enough for you to know that’s not the case.

9.Juggs » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:10 pm

You wanted this
Don't pretend to know. But I do know she's been under federal investigation multiple times through the decades. She's as dishonest and crooked as they come, which damn near everyone not in her political camp have said about her going back to when she was a lawyer. Her political flip flop and hypocrisy far exceeds anything Trump has done, who blatantly says he's just a business man taking advantage of loop holes.

The fact that Democrats stayed home and let Trump win because even they (and not just Bernie supporters) refused to vote for such a evil, untrustworthy person speaks volumes.

10.9508 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:17 pm

Don't pretend to know. But I do know she's been under federal investigation multiple times through the decades. She's as dishonest and crooked as they come, which damn near everyone not in her political camp have said about her going back to when she was a lawyer. Her political flip flop and hypocrisy far exceeds anything Trump has done, who blatantly says he's just a business man taking advantage of loop holes.

The fact that Democrats stayed home and let Trump win because even they (and not just Bernie supporters) refused to vote for such a evil, untrustworthy person speaks volumes.
This whole line of thought is irrelevant. Trump won. Clinton lost. Now we get to live with what we have.

11.Juggs » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:51 pm

This whole line of thought is irrelevant. Trump won. Clinton lost. Now we get to live with what we have.
I know, I was just answering his question. I didn't bring past politics into it, ramp did :lol:

12.rampart » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:09 pm

I know, I was just answering his question. I didn't bring past politics into it, ramp did :lol:
You knew where this was going when you brought Hillary and Bernie :lol:

13.Juggs » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:26 pm

:oops:

14.MoralityULack » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:35 pm

Hillary is an ass. Bernie is full of himself. Jeb didnt want it. Rubio is too right for me and too brown for the Rs. Cruz is panders to the extreme right. But I would vote any of them over Trump. Hell, I would vote David Duke over Trump. They are both Nazis and at least David Duke isnt a sex offender or Russian mole.

I came here to post on this same thing. For all the horrible things he has done, all of his horrible policies, all the hate he spews, and all of his fucked up posts...its the little things that just are mind boggling. Like calling the press in and making all his cabinet members say nice things about him before a meeting. That is Idi Amin grade leadership. This is just one more in a long string of proofs that Trump is a 13 year old insecure child that is failing in school and has become a skinhead to get attention.

User avatar 15.Denver-Gator » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:41 pm

What I don't get is how some still support the Trump idiocy. At least folks like JtG and to a lesser extent Juggs supported Trump as the anti-Clinton/Sanders, and now are willing to criticize him. But most of the other Trump supporters seem to just ignore it, and still think he's the best.

16.9508 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:46 pm

Why whatever do you mean Denver?

:gasfire:

17.Juggs » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:02 pm

What I don't get is how some still support the Trump idiocy. At least folks like JtG and to a lesser extent Juggs supported Trump as the anti-Clinton/Sanders, and now are willing to criticize him. But most of the other Trump supporters seem to just ignore it, and still think he's the best.
Mine, like TB, was not just anti-Clinton/Bernie, but hoping Trump would break the god damn system and hopefully make the republicans realize most of America doesn't give a fuckall who gets married or who smokes what.

18.9508 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Mine, like TB, was not just anti-Clinton/Bernie, but hoping Trump would break the god damn system and hopefully make the republicans realize most of America doesn't give a fuckall who gets married or who smokes what.
That’s worked really well so far.

19.rampart » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:15 pm

I don't get this line of thinking. We don't live in fucking Syria, the system needs fixing not breaking.

20.shutout » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:18 pm

That’s worked really well so far.
Turns out Trump does care who marries who or who smokes what. :sadwalk:

21.evs » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:21 pm

googly moogly

22.Juggs » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:21 pm

I don't get this line of thinking. We don't live in fucking Syria, the system needs fixing not breaking.
Don't take everything so god damn literal.

I'll rephrase: Either FIX the republican party. Or break the 2 party system and hope a viable 3rd party makes headway. The Libertarians grow every year, just not at a fast enough pace to do any real damage to the corrupt system.

Or you could argue that the only way to fix the system is to break it. The Dems and Pubs collude together to keep it exactly as it is because they both get rich off of it. How do you fix that? I don't think you can.

Obviously I don't mean "break" as in scrap the Republic ffs

23.rampart » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:23 pm

I'll rephrase: Either FIX the republican party. Or break the 2 party system and hope a viable 3rd party makes headway. The Libertarians grow every year, just not at a fast enough pace to do any real damage to the corrupt system.

Or you could argue that the only way to fix the system is to break it. The Dems and Pubs collude together to keep it exactly as it is because they both get rich off of it. How do you fix that? I don't think you can.

That's all way different than what is implied. And don't act like a large portion of trump voters didn't hope he would tear the system to the ground

24.evs » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:27 pm

yeah the people who think the system is so awful need to live in Yemen a while

25.Juggs » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:31 pm

That's all way different than what is implied. And don't act like a large portion of trump voters didn't hope he would tear the system to the ground
You're reading into it what you want to read into it.

No one who doesn't feel the Bern wants to scrap the Republic in favor of any other government.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else