Great googamooga

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

951.MoralityULack » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:03 pm

Just months after Trump married Melania
A lawyer for President Donald Trump arranged a payment of $130,000 to a former adult film actress in October 2016, according to a new report from The Wall Street Journal citing sources familiar with the matter.

Michael Cohen, a longtime representative of the Trump Organization, reportedly negotiated a nondisclosure agreement with a lawyer for the woman, Stephanie Clifford, over an encounter that allegedly occurred in 2006. Clifford did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The alleged consensual sexual encounter between Trump and Clifford is said to have taken place after the pair met at a Lake Tahoe golf tournament in July of that year. Jessica Drake, an adult film actress and director, says Trump grabbed her, kissed her and offered her $10,000 for sex at the same golf tournament.

952.PG. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:08 pm

She must have been hot.

953.Fishon » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:53 am

She must have been hot.
she isn't

954.MoralityULack » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Trump asked reporter to break into Columbia to find evidence the Obama was born in Africa.....
According to O'Keefe, Trump "suspected Obama had presented himself as a foreign student on application materials to ease his way into New York's Columbia University, maybe even Harvard too, and perhaps picked up a few scholarships along the way."

O'Keefe wrote that during the 2013 meeting Trump suggested O'Keefe infiltrate Columbia and obtain the sealed records: "'Nobody else can get this information,'" O'Keefe quoted Trump as saying. "'Do you think you could get inside Columbia?'"

O'Keefe said he explained to Trump that the request did not fall into his "line of work," and that he considered himself and his colleagues to be journalists, not "private eyes."

But that didn't seem to deter Trump. At the end of the meeting, O'Keefe wrote, "Trump shook my hand, encouraged me to keep up the good work, and half-whispered, 'Do Columbia.'"

955.HG 2.0 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:25 am

Trump asked reporter to break into Columbia to find evidence the Obama was born in Africa.....
According to O'Keefe, Trump "suspected Obama had presented himself as a foreign student on application materials to ease his way into New York's Columbia University, maybe even Harvard too, and perhaps picked up a few scholarships along the way."

O'Keefe wrote that during the 2013 meeting Trump suggested O'Keefe infiltrate Columbia and obtain the sealed records: "'Nobody else can get this information,'" O'Keefe quoted Trump as saying. "'Do you think you could get inside Columbia?'"

O'Keefe said he explained to Trump that the request did not fall into his "line of work," and that he considered himself and his colleagues to be journalists, not "private eyes."

But that didn't seem to deter Trump. At the end of the meeting, O'Keefe wrote, "Trump shook my hand, encouraged me to keep up the good work, and half-whispered, 'Do Columbia.'"
You read into everything he says in the tone you want to hear ..... 90% of the free world would never take that as a directive to criminally trespass...

956.9508 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:53 am

957.9508 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:21 am

958.MoralityULack » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:36 pm

Going nowhere. Just needs more attention.

959.MoralityULack » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:13 pm

This is the most corrupt presidency since Grant.

It just doesn't get as much attention because once you cover Trump being a religious bigot, Nazi and Klan loving racist, birther, self confessed sexual predator who abused/assaulted/raped 20+ women, thrice married adulterer who frequents prostitutes, draft dodger who attacks war heroes and their families, mentally unstable pathological liar and conspiracy theorist ranting about nuclear war, that hates the free press and rule of law, who obstructed justice to hide that he is a tax cheat obscuring that he is mob connected money launderer in the pocket of our Russian enemies......

....conflict of interest kinda flies under the radar.

960.HG 2.0 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:16 pm

This is the most corrupt presidency since Grant.

It just doesn't get as much attention because once you cover Trump being a religious bigot, Nazi and Klan loving racist, birther, self confessed sexual predator who abused/assaulted/raped 20+ women, thrice married adulterer who frequents prostitutes, draft dodger who attacks war heroes and their families, mentally unstable pathological liar and conspiracy theorist ranting about nuclear war, that hates the free press and rule of law, who obstructed justice to hide that he is a tax cheat obscuring that he is mob connected money launderer in the pocket of our Russian enemies......

....conflict of interest kinda flies under the radar.
Love how you toss out basic constitutional rights just because your team didn’t win. You will defend terrorist rights to the end, but convict someone by using social media and news headlines. You hate The American Way."

961.9508 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:28 pm

962.9508 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:33 pm

Joe Arpaio....

http://europe.newsweek.com/joe-arpaio-f ... -tv-781824

Sort of clueless on the law as it pertains to him.

User avatar 963.DocZaius » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:46 pm

Joe Arpaio....

Eh, I'm not sure dicta from a 100-year-old case is controlling on that point, but anything that makes Arpaio look foolish is okay in my book.

964.MoralityULack » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:49 pm

Europe says thanks for the trade.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu-t ... SKBN1F425S
Now that Trump made it clear that America is not Mexicos friend. Mexico is deep into trade talks with China, and is moving into Chinas sphere of influence. Also talking trade deals with Russia among others. Is it really better to build a wall like the 700 miles already built (and breached 9000 times) and have a neighbor with close ties to our global nuclear enemies? Or you know, be friends with them - even if they are brown.

965.rampart » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:03 pm

Joe Arpaio....

What a surprise

966.MoralityULack » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:09 pm

Joe Arpaio....

Eh, I'm not sure dicta from a 100-year-old case is controlling on that point, but anything that makes Arpaio look foolish is okay in my book.
Yes but he's quite popular with AZ Republicans. He is tied, perhaps leading, for the R nomination and all he has done is announce.

967.9508 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:20 am

This begs the question...

How do you mischaracterize “shithole”.

968.9508 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:26 am

In other trump news.

More statements that don’t even pass the most basic of bullshit tests.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1F42LG

After refusing a deal with bipartisan support, trump says its dustbins fault.

969.rampart » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:52 pm

This begs the question...

How do you mischaracterize “shithole”.
I've already had this conversation with several trump apologists. "Well, Haiti is a shithole isn't it? Trump called the place a shithole, he wasn't talking about the people"

Except, he's specifically talking about the people when he says he doesn't want people from those places to come here, he'd rather have people from nice white European countries (even though many of them probably think this country is a shithole)

970.rampart » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:56 pm

In other trump news.

More statements that don’t even pass the most basic of bullshit tests.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1F42LG

After refusing a deal with bipartisan support, trump says its dustbins fault.
I do love that Trump is blowing this all up in part because he can't get the USA to fund the building of the wall... :lol: / Mexico

971.9508 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:05 pm

972.evs » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:06 pm

god people so love being outraged

973.9508 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:07 pm

I’m merely providing the utterly bizarre explanation given.

974.evs » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:11 pm

look he's a dick and he's never, ever going to apologize, move on.

975.Juggs » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:15 pm

god people so love being outraged
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else