non football tv

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

401.rampart » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:27 pm

Oh, they made a series out of that? I read the book a long time ago.
I haven't read the book but one review I read was critical of the fact the show focused more on the CIA and FBI perspective than the terrorist perspective. Not sure how a show that is 80% through the eyes of terrorists would go over? They were in the show plenty enough, seemed more like nit picking

402.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:29 pm

yeah generally easier to talk to retired CIA and FBI than terrorists without dying

403.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:19 pm

watched the first ep of Killing Eve, it's great.

User avatar 404.DocZaius » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:06 pm

I haven't read the book but one review I read was critical of the fact the show focused more on the CIA and FBI perspective than the terrorist perspective. Not sure how a show that is 80% through the eyes of terrorists would go over? They were in the show plenty enough, seemed more like nit picking
Yeah, that's more than a little nit-picky. Especially for a book that's supposed to be about what we knew before 9/11. Maybe the terrorists might have a different perspective, but who cares?

405.evil gator » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:19 pm

Yeah, that's more than a little nit-picky. Especially for a book that's supposed to be about what we knew before 9/11. Maybe the terrorists might have a different perspective, but who cares?
yeah f those dicks
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else