Vacation begins this week

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.99inNC » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:33 pm

It's probably just perception or relativity, but it seems like all the shit hits the fan right before you go on vacation for a while. Fuck. :lol:

OH and I hate this new laughing emoticon.

User avatar 2.Cus » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:35 pm

It's probably just perception or relativity, but it seems like all the shit hits the fan right before you go on vacation for a while. Fuck. :lol:

OH and I hate this new laughing emoticon.
Agree.

User avatar 3.evs' Boytoy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:38 pm

I'm off next week and am stressing about getting everything done. The problem is, I don't control every aspect of the required tasks so I'm stuck trying to get all the little ducks in a row while nervously twiddling my thumbs.

User avatar 4.99inNC » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:39 pm

I'm off next week and am stressing about getting everything done. The problem is, I don't control every aspect of the required tasks so I'm stuck trying to get all the little ducks in a row while nervously twiddling my thumbs.
haha, yeah, our house is on the market. End of school this week. Trying to get everything ready to leave the house for a week and a half. I'm a fucking ball of anxiety right now.

5.evs » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:38 pm

haha, yeah, our house is on the market. End of school this week. Trying to get everything ready to leave the house for a week and a half. I'm a fucking ball of anxiety right now.
don't drag us into your emotional fuck pie

6.HawaiianGator » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:27 pm

yeah, i am leaving my personal fuck pie out of this place ... :lol:

User avatar 7.Irish Mike » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:19 pm

This is why God invented booze.

User avatar 8.99inNC » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:59 pm

ahahahahaha

9.TrumpsGouch » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:49 pm

Is TB here yet, or is he on vacation too. I need his touch

User avatar 10.99inNC » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:48 pm

Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

User avatar 11.Cus » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:29 pm

Is TB here yet, or is he on vacation too. I need his touch
Who the hell can't spell "Gunch"?

User avatar 12.99inNC » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:20 pm

I honestly thought "Gouch" was some intentional thing and I just didn't know what it meant.

User avatar 13.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:22 pm

Same.

User avatar 14.99inNC » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:25 pm

Same.
:highfive:

Oh wait, I forgot we only have 3 smilies now. :|

User avatar 15.Irish Mike » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:12 pm

Same.
:highfive:

Oh wait, I forgot we only have 3 smilies now. :|
Me : Trying to add smilies

Board :