A/C went out

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.RIP » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:03 pm

:gaah:

Thank bbj for my backup window unit. I bought it over 10 years ago and it saves my ass every time.

User avatar 2.angrigator » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:42 pm

Dang, I dread the day mine goes out. I'm only renting now but owner lives right next door. I'll tell him I'm going to move in with him and his hot wife until he gets it fixed when it goes.

User avatar 3.evs' Boytoy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:43 pm

Pics of the neighbor's hot wife, please.

User avatar 4.angrigator » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:45 pm

I'm trying but my crazy wife keeps wanting to know why.....

User avatar 5.RIP » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:45 pm

Dang, I dread the day mine goes out. I'm only renting now but owner lives right next door. I'll tell him I'm going to move in with him and his hot wife until he gets it fixed when it goes.
Luckily I think it's just the fan motor so it should be a quick fix. The shitty part is they can't make it out until tomorrow afternoon. Ugh. I slept in the bonus room last night on a couch since that area has it's own unit.

User avatar 6.angrigator » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:47 pm

Luckily I think it's just the fan motor so it should be a quick fix. The shitty part is they can't make it out until tomorrow afternoon. Ugh. I slept in the bonus room last night on a couch since that area has it's own unit.
What's the bonus room? Sounds a little kinky....I like it.

User avatar 7.RIP » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:57 pm

What's the bonus room? Sounds a little kinky....I like it.
It's where all the dildos are on display. they are suction cupped all over the damned place. Like a recording studio for sickos.

User avatar 8.angrigator » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:03 pm

:lol: flebreeze would never leave that room

User avatar 9.Flight of the Gator » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:57 pm

User avatar 10.angrigator » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:06 pm

See what I mean RIP.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else