Bloodline, Season 3

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.DocZaius » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:01 am

Binged through it this weekend.

Meh. No spoiler tag here anymore, so I won't give the ending away, but it wasn't very satisfying.

User avatar 2.99inNC » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:09 pm

Yeah, it was about what I expected.

User avatar 3.Cus » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:43 pm

That's a pisser. Halfway through the season and it's been great so far.

User avatar 4.DocZaius » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:32 pm

That's a pisser. Halfway through the season and it's been great so far.
Yeah, the trial and the whole deal with Kevin being Roy's errand boy upped the tension, which I enjoyed, but... well, I don't want to give away the ending.

5.Juggs » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Never seen the show and since I've been damn sick, I've binged a lot. Is this worth checking out? I started Peaky Blinders last night, but that appears to be short seasons.

User avatar 6.DocZaius » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:44 pm

I like Bloodline, but it's a slooooowww burn. Worth checking out if you gave some time on your hands

7.Juggs » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:46 pm

I hate slow burn shows, especially if I'm doing nothing but laying there watching tv. Keep me engaged, not make me want to turn the shit off.

User avatar 8.DocZaius » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:33 pm

I am in the middle of a rewatch of Breaking Bad. Such a great show

Recently saw Logan and John Wick 2, both were good. Not free unless you have TB's box though.

9.Juggs » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:40 pm

Logan was overrated, imo. Everyone is acting like it's the best movie. Better than the other standalone wolverine movies? Yeah. But I wasn't awed by it like most seem to be.

John Wick 2 was also good. Not as good as the first, but I don't think it could be. I liked the ending though.

User avatar 10.DocZaius » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:50 pm

Inglorious Basterds is on Netflix right now. Seen it several times, always great.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else