Callaway

Moderators: Irish Mike, blue, Jabberdave, Cus

User avatar 26.Cus » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:05 am

We're back!!!

27.GFY » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:51 pm

BR says 7 players suspended.

28.Rampart » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:58 pm

If it's for Michigan then that's just swell. Why can't we have anything nice?

User avatar 29.Jabberdave » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:04 pm

Florida Gators.com is also reporting it.
Suspension Information
The following student-athletes have been suspended for Florida's season opener against Michigan.

James Houston, Kadeem Telfort, Keivonnis Davis, Antonio Callaway, Jordan Smith, Richerd Desir-Jones, and Ventrell Miller.

User avatar 30.ufgators68 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:07 pm

Any of those big losses other than Callaway?

User avatar 31.Irish Mike » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:09 pm

Give no fucks

32.newmexigator » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:10 pm

From NEIL SHULMAN at inallkindsofweather.

Hopefully this is the whole story. Sounds like a very minor offense and nobody should be kicked off if true.
I don't know. Fraud is fraud. Taking advantage of the team/school that feeds you is pretty shitty.
agree

User avatar 33.Jabberdave » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:25 pm

Any of those big losses other than Callaway?
Per Alligator Army, only Callaway and Davis were expected to play.

34.RIP » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Jeez. That sucks but I guess it could be worse.

35.GFY » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:08 pm

This is what happens when you have kids that come from homes with little or no money. They are given a card to go ape shit with and next it is a cluster fuck. I wonder how much counseling these kids get when give a card? Are they given any rules?

User avatar 36.Jabberdave » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:20 pm

This is what happens when you have kids that come from homes with little or no money. They are given a card to go ape shit with and next it is a cluster fuck. I wonder how much counseling these kids get when give a card? Are they given any rules?
Really? As big as the UAA is on compliance with a platoon of compliance officers/counselors, you think these guys weren't told what they can and can't purchase?

Please. I'm sorry for your anal-cranium inversion.

User avatar 37.ufgators68 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:26 pm

:lol:

38.RIP » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:49 pm

Really? As big as the UAA is on compliance with a platoon of compliance officers/counselors, you think these guys weren't told what they can and can't purchase?

Yeah they knew exactly what they were doing. One kid did it and told others. Idiots.

39.Juggs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:50 pm

Hey did you know they also know that no one tells you which drugs you can or can't take?

40.Rampart » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:53 pm

If these kids didn't play football you would want them incarcerated... and since it's fraud they probably should be

User avatar 41.Jabberdave » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:54 pm

Hey did you know they also know that no one tells you which drugs you can or can't take?
Exactly!

42.GFY » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:28 pm

You've become the leems on the board. A complete asshole. :hatsoff:

43.GFY » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:32 pm

If these kids didn't play football you would want them incarcerated... and since it's fraud they probably should be
In Huntley Calloway and Company Trusts.

User avatar 44.Jabberdave » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:36 pm

Become? I've been an asshole for 30+ years. Just ask my ex.

User avatar 45.Irish Mike » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:44 pm

:lol:

46.Juggs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:51 pm

Rookie :whistle:

User avatar 47.Cus » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:54 pm

Both you and leems should resent that comparison.

User avatar 48.Irish Mike » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:02 am

And assholes the world over

49.9508 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:29 am

And Jabs doesn't look anything like a NASCAR driver

User avatar 50.Cus » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:22 am

And Jabs doesn't look anything like a NASCAR driver
Owns not a thread from Southern Gentleman.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, And Everything Else