New fuel for grillers...

Moderators: blue, Jabberdave, Irish Mike, Cus

User avatar 1.ufgators68 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:55 am

WTF? :puke:

2.evs » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:01 pm

actually that's quite old and common in 3rd world countries; a lot of childhood lung ailments are caused by using crap inside buildings with poor ventilation.

hilarious that hippies and enviros think natural is always better than something like clean burning nat gas.

3.Juggs » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:07 pm

Also, I'm not taking "clean" or cooking advice from a Kenyan :lol:

User avatar 4.agrigator » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:37 pm

actually that's quite old and common in 3rd world countries; a lot of childhood lung ailments are caused by using crap inside buildings with poor ventilation.

hilarious that hippies and enviros think natural is always better than something like clean burning nat gas.
Natural gas is great for a stove and oven. Charcoal and wood for the grill is still the best for flavor. Oh btw, your shill is showing.

5.evs » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Natural gas is great for a stove and oven. Charcoal and wood for the grill is still the best for flavor. Oh btw, your shill is showing.
what the fuck shill are you talking about, the truth? Is there anything I said that was wrong? Sorry if the fact I know about this issue is offensive.

DICK

User avatar 6.Jabberdave » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:11 pm

:lol:

User avatar 7.ufgators68 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:16 pm

what the fuck shill are you talking about, the truth? Is there anything I said that was wrong? Sorry if the fact I know about this issue is offensive.

DICK

User avatar 8.agrigator » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:06 pm

DICK
I find your condescension offensive, not what you say. And is anything I said not the truth as well.

User avatar 9.Jabberdave » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:11 pm

Get a room!

10.GFY » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:24 pm

Are you shitting me?

11.9508 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:50 pm

Doubt he could take enough laxatives to shit you.

12.RIP » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:51 pm

goddamn :lol: :lol: :lol:

13.9508 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:52 pm

goddamn :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah... that was a bit graphic

User avatar 14.agrigator » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:39 pm

:lol: :lol:

User avatar 15.Cus » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:38 pm

SOAB!!!!

16.evs » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:41 pm

DICK
I find your condescension offensive, not what you say. And is anything I said not the truth as well.
enjoy your lung ailments from shit fuel

17.blue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:27 pm

is that david attenborough eating a shit sausage at the very end?

18.evs » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm

thank god you're here, I'm sure you've cooked with poo before and can offer first hand perspective

19.gatorbreeze » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:23 pm

thank god you're here, I'm sure you've cooked with poo before and can offer first hand perspective
:lol:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, And Everything Else