Tiger woods in bad crash

Moderators: Irish Mike, shutout, Jabbroni

User avatar 26.MoralityULack » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:23 pm

Yeah always astonishing when rich celebs like Springsteen do this shit when they can hire
In case you missed it he didnt
Springsteen's blood-alcohol content at the time of his arrest was only .02, whereas New Jersey’s legal limit indicating intoxication for driving is .08.
The cops saw him partying with some people and decided to arrest him. Possibly a political arrest that you are still milking.
Lol I posted this in February before we knew the details, idiot
You posted that Feb 26
Feb 10, 2021 — New Jersey rock icon Bruce Springsteen's blood-alcohol content was 0.02 — just a quarter of New Jersey's legal limit — when he was arrested
Two weeks after we knew. But dont let the truth get in the way of your terrorist cult narrative.

User avatar 27.MoralityULack » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:23 pm

Yeah always astonishing when rich celebs like Springsteen do this shit when they can hire
In case you missed it he didnt
Springsteen's blood-alcohol content at the time of his arrest was only .02, whereas New Jersey’s legal limit indicating intoxication for driving is .08.
The cops saw him partying with some people and decided to arrest him. Possibly a political arrest that you are still milking.
Lol I posted this in February before we knew the details, idiot
You posted that Feb 26
Feb 10, 2021 — New Jersey rock icon Bruce Springsteen's blood-alcohol content was 0.02 — just a quarter of New Jersey's legal limit — when he was arrested
Two weeks after we knew.No reason to let the truth get in the way of your terrorist cult narrative. Then - or now.

28.evil gator » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:52 pm

lol sorry I don't have a Springsteen tracker.

another case where the media gets something wrong and the retraction is buried.

Not sure what the cult angle is - I have always liked bruce and I'm glad he's not a drunk driver.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else