Yikes
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

User avatar 3.RIP » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:56 pm

He broke both legs. Ouch.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

4.evil gator » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:01 pm

If he’s drunk and or medicated again, fuck him

User avatar 5.MoralityULack » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:41 pm

Meh, I hope he lives and all, but fuck him anyway.

6.Tommy » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:29 pm

I don’t wish that on anyone, sober or not

User avatar 7.99inNC » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:33 pm

damn

8.Juggs » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:46 pm

Don’t care

9.rampart » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:44 pm

He will never regain his old form if he keeps landing in the rough

10.52:20 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:21 pm

The president is giving a 7pm interview to talk about it.

11.rampart » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:31 pm

Yeh I wish trump was back to give a presser about how awesome and rich he is

12.52:20 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:55 pm

Biden will be sharing stories about all the meals they shared at Perkins

13.Denver-Gator » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:00 am

Yeh I wish trump was back to give a presser about how awesome and rich he is

User avatar 14.Panamag8or » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:04 am

Cops say "no evidence of impairment".

15.Juggs » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:42 am

Glad he’s spending his time doing important things like Trump did.

Why do we even pay these buffoons

User avatar 16.MoralityULack » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:02 am

Glad he’s spending his time doing important things like Trump did.

Why do we even pay these buffoons
It was sarcasm.

17.evil gator » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:38 pm

haha.

really you'd think that after having his career set back already by a car wreck he'd be less reckless, though I guess that's part of being a top athlete for some? Driving fast cars, going up in a helicopter in high winds, etc.

18.rampart » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:09 pm

haha.

really you'd think that after having his career set back already by a car wreck he'd be less reckless, though I guess that's part of being a top athlete for some? Driving fast cars, going up in a helicopter in high winds, etc.
Tiger should buy a robot car (preferably a 4 cylinder tank) and be done with driving.

User avatar 19.MoralityULack » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:30 pm

haha.

I dont blame their profession. In both cases I blame the person in the drivers seat, neither of whom seem to have shown good judgement.

20.gatorbreeze » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:19 am

haha.

Tiger should buy a robot car (preferably a 4 cylinder tank) and be done with driving.
He should just hire a full time chauffer and stop trying to drive. Bit weird, but Hall of Famer Ben Hogan had to come back from a near fatal auto accident in 1949:

Driving home to Fort Worth after a Monday playoff loss at the 1949 Phoenix Open,[10] Hogan and his wife Valerie survived a head-on collision with a Greyhound bus east of Van Horn, Texas. On the morning of Wednesday, February 2, Hogan had reduced his speed in the limited visibility ground fog; the bus was attempting to pass another vehicle on a narrow bridge, which left no place to avoid the crash. Hogan threw himself across Valerie in order to protect her. He would have been killed had he not done so, because the steering column punctured the driver's seat of their new Cadillac sedan.[11][12]

This accident left Hogan, age 36, with a double-fracture of the pelvis, a fractured collar bone, a left ankle fracture, a chipped rib, and near-fatal blood clots: he would suffer lifelong circulation problems and other physical limitations. His doctors said he might never walk again, let alone play golf competitively. While Hogan was in the hospital in El Paso, his life was endangered by a blood clot problem that led doctors to tie off the vena cava. He left the hospital on the first of April, 59 days after the accident, and returned to Fort Worth by train.[13][14]

Hogan regained his strength by extensive walking and resumed his golf activities in November 1949. He returned to the PGA Tour to start the 1950 season at the Los Angeles Open, where he tied with Sam Snead over 72 holes, but lost the 18-hole playoff, held over a week later (due to course conditions).[15][16]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Hogan
" Dark humor is like food, not everybody gets it."...Joseph Stalin

21.evil gator » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:05 pm

Yeah always astonishing when rich celebs like Springsteen do this shit when they can hire

22.evil gator » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:08 pm

Was going 85 mph; 75 when he crashed.

What a fucking dumbass

User avatar 23.MoralityULack » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:52 pm

Yeah always astonishing when rich celebs like Springsteen do this shit when they can hire
In case you missed it he didnt
Springsteen's blood-alcohol content at the time of his arrest was only .02, whereas New Jersey’s legal limit indicating intoxication for driving is .08.
The cops saw him partying with some people and decided to arrest him. Possibly a political arrest that you are still milking.

User avatar 24.MoralityULack » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:55 pm

Was going 85 mph; 75 when he crashed.

What a fucking dumbass
He made no attempt to brake or recover. Probably passed out.

25.evil gator » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:56 pm

In case you missed it he didnt
Springsteen's blood-alcohol content at the time of his arrest was only .02, whereas New Jersey’s legal limit indicating intoxication for driving is .08.
The cops saw him partying with some people and decided to arrest him. Possibly a political arrest that you are still milking.
Lol I posted this in February before we knew the details, idiot
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else