normally i wouldn't be interested in providing him constructive advice,

Moderators: Irish Mike, shutout, Jabbroni

1.lil numby » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:23 am

but jfc Ted Cruz - apologize, eat your temporary shit sandwich, and shut the fuck up

User avatar 2.RIP » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:46 am

Agreed. Also fire your barber.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

User avatar 3.Irish Mike » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:13 am

Why shouldn't he go elsewhere if he has the means? Him staying home isn't going to lessen the shit all the regular folk have to go through.

I'd be gone in a minute in their situation.

I must have missed all the threads where you guys roasted libs for getting caught ignoring lockdown orders to go on vacation like VDs mayor.

4.lil numby » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:20 am

Why shouldn't he go elsewhere if he has the means? Him staying home isn't going to lessen the shit all the regular folk have to go through.

I'd be gone in a minute in their situation.

I must have missed all the threads where you guys roasted libs for getting caught ignoring lockdown orders to go on vacation like VDs mayor.
and i didn't bother saying much of anything until cruz kept lying and changing his story.

5.52:20 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:25 am

He should be delivering warm blankets and tucking in each poor Texan.

6.lil numby » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:30 am

i know trump broke a lot of folks as far as basic standards for a leader but it's ok for y'all to get back to reality.

7.9508 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:34 am

Actually....

https://news.yahoo.com/beto-orourke-org ... 00413.html
9508 (Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn)

User avatar 8.MoralityULack » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:30 am

Good for Beto.

Imagine that. Delivering warm blankets and tucking poor people in. So it is not a requirement to be a hypocritical self centered class conscious jackass.

I have seen several comments about how smart Cruz is. Maybe this is part of some incredibly complex long game.

9.Fishon » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:52 am

I think ted is trying to make texans forget that his dad conspired to kill jfk. Tall hill to climb

10.Juggs » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:51 am

Good for Beto.

Imagine that. Delivering warm blankets and tucking poor people in. So it is not a requirement to be a hypocritical self centered class conscious jackass.

I have seen several comments about how smart Cruz is. Maybe this is part of some incredibly complex long game.
You're such a tool. Are you really going to pretend that Beto is doing that for any other reason than personal gains?

User avatar 11.DocZaius » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:51 pm

Beto is unemployed so he's got free time to do stuff like that.

12.52:20 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:21 pm

Actually....

https://news.yahoo.com/beto-orourke-org ... 00413.html
I didn't read the article, did Beto make them hot chocolate? If not, then Cruz should have been there for the assist.

13.9508 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:42 pm

Beto is unemployed so he's got free time to do stuff like that.
As opposed to say, flying to Cancun on his free time.

14.9508 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:44 pm

Good for Beto.

You're such a tool. Are you really going to pretend that Beto is doing that for any other reason than personal gains?
Horrible that someone might do some good knowing they’d get credit for doing some good.

User avatar 15.DocZaius » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:05 pm

Summon reb!

Matthew 6, verses 1-4

6 “Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.

2 “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

16.9508 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:13 pm

Summon reb!

Matthew 6, verses 1-4

6 “Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.

2 “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
Pubs would be wise to heed that.

17.Juggs » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:29 pm

Good for Beto.

Horrible that someone might do some good knowing they’d get credit for doing some good.
To me it is. Don't care who you are or what you're doing, but charitable works to say "look at me" in no way makes you a good person. As with most people, "good deeds" are entirely self serving. He couldn't give a shit less. No respect for those people.

18.Juggs » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:32 pm

Summon reb!

Matthew 6, verses 1-4

Pubs would be wise to heed that.
Everyone, regardless of political affiliation.

19.52:20 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:32 pm

I don't know if I'd go that far, he may very well care and wanted to do something to help. It is hard to see any wanna be politicians act as anything but self serving nowadays though.

20.9508 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:33 pm

To me it is. Don't care who you are or what you're doing, but charitable works to say "look at me" in no way makes you a good person. As with most people, "good deeds" are entirely self serving. He couldn't give a shit less. No respect for those people.
With any person in politics, anything they do is potentially news. Are you saying that it’s impossible for public figures to do anything good? After all, it’s all self serving.

21.Juggs » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:36 pm

I don't know if I'd go that far, he may very well care and wanted to do something to help. It is hard to see any wanna be politicians act as anything but self serving nowadays though.
Fuck that twat. Maybe he cares about the people who vote his way and believes as he does, certainly not everyone. This ignorance alone is enough for me to say fuck him :lol:

22.9508 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:42 pm

Fuck that twat. Maybe he cares about the people who vote his way and believes as he does, certainly not everyone. This ignorance alone is enough for me to say fuck him :lol:

Hahaha so predictable. He don’t like my ar-15 everything he does is evil!!!!

23.Juggs » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:46 pm

And so was your response.

Point: You can't pretend to selflessly care about people when your past actions and words show that you only care about those who vote for you.

24.9508 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:48 pm

And so was your response.

Point: You can't pretend to selflessly care about people when your past actions and words show that you only care about those who vote for you.
Yes, helping the elderly in Texas, a super reliable liberal voting block.

User avatar 25.MoralityULack » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:33 pm

Im with Juggs here.

I dont think he cares at all about the Trump Terrorist who shot 46 men, women and children down to age 2 and killed 23 because of their race as an offering to the great leader in his home town. Given this heresy, he probably doesnt care about the traitors trying to overthrow our government either. Clearly biased.

Plus he is trying to save old people just when COVID was thinning them out. What kind of person does that?
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else