Glenn Campbell

Moderators: blue, Jabberdave, Irish Mike, Cus

User avatar 1.Irish Mike » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:03 pm

:goodbye:

User avatar 2.99inNC » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:06 pm

Just saw on the Twitters.

User avatar 3.Jabberdave » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:30 pm

He's been in bad shape for a while, hasn't he?

I actually liked him a lot as a little hippie. That was back before that fateful day when I heard the song on the radio that changed everything.

User avatar 4.Cus » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:35 pm

I actually liked him a lot as a little hippie. That was back before that fateful day when I heard the song on the radio that changed everything.
"Run To The Hills"? "Sceamin' For Vengeance"? "Sweet Leaf"?

User avatar 5.Jabberdave » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:49 pm

Back in Black. Heard it on the AFN station in Karlsruhe just after that album was released. I had a plastic clock radio issued by the Army in my room and AFN played that song. I think I stared at the radio through the entire song. Moshing soon ensued.

User avatar 6.Irish Mike » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:04 pm

One of the best riffs

7.evs » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:17 pm

he and Tanya tucker were the best celeb couple ever.

8.JG29 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:28 pm

RIP.

User avatar 9.Cus » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:32 pm

Back in Black. Heard it on the AFN station in Karlsruhe just after that album was released. I had a plastic clock radio issued by the Army in my room and AFN played that song. I think I stared at the radio through the entire song. Moshing soon ensued.
Kiss Alive (the first one). Threw out my Osmond Bros and Jackson Five stuff that same day.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, And Everything Else