Joe Biden's First Political Thread

Moderators: Irish Mike, shutout, Jabbroni

1826.Denver-Gator » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:06 pm

Almost 30% tax increase on small businesses proposed by Biden for those wanting to know.
Yeah, that seems excessive for many of them right now.

But, at least it's supposed to be infrastructure. Not just money into a pit, even though I would bet there's a ton of pork in the bill.
It’s mostly pork, not roads and bridges which are definitely needed
Who needs roads and bridges when everyone is working from home? :beatsme:

1827.evil gator » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:11 pm

Yeah, that seems excessive for many of them right now.

But, at least it's supposed to be infrastructure. Not just money into a pit, even though I would bet there's a ton of pork in the bill.
It’s mostly pork, not roads and bridges which are definitely needed
Who needs roads and bridges when everyone is working from home? :beatsme:
I need them for the trucks that bring my Amazon packages!

1828.PG. » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:15 pm

Drones!

1829.PG. » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:16 pm

Nice to be able to go on vacation and trust the bridges won't collapse.

User avatar 1830.MoralityULack » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:19 pm

Proposed taxes are 28% from 21%.

I make considerably less than $400K and we are an S corp. So our taxes may go down.

1831.evil gator » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:21 pm

Nice to be able to go on vacation and trust the bridges won't collapse.
Handy for the zombpocalypse

1832.Fishon » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:11 pm

Is this true? The rate is being increased but not even to the rate prior to trump?

Edit to clarify: I mean the AIM dude tweet, not the guy complaining about the post

1833.evil gator » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:13 pm

I make considerably less than $400K and we are an S corp. So our taxes may go down.
We’re talking about businesses that actually hire people, not scams to rip off minorities

1834.evil gator » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:16 pm

Is this true? The rate is being increased but not even to the rate prior to trump?

Edit to clarify: I mean the AIM dude tweet, not the guy complaining about the post
It feels like cherry picking. Most news outlets looking overall have it as the biggest tax increase in decades

But in terms of corporate tax, it would move the US ahead of other countries, which is the main issue in terms of companies taking part of operations elsewhere

1835.Fishon » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:50 pm

Well then “biggest increase” is relative to the size of the previous decrease and that language is being used emotionally in order to encourage opposition to it

User avatar 1836.MoralityULack » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:30 pm

We’re talking about businesses that actually hire people, not scams to rip off minorities
Ive paid many millions dollars to subcontractors for business I have generated. How many people have you employed you pathetic little obedient worm? None. And you never will be anything but a leach. You could never actually have your own business, work on your own or build and create anything. You are forever someone else's flunky. You need a master to tell you what to do and think.

User avatar 1837.MoralityULack » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:37 pm

It feels like cherry picking. Most news outlets looking overall have it as the biggest tax increase in decades

But in terms of corporate tax, it would move the US ahead of other countries, which is the main issue in terms of companies taking part of operations elsewhere
So still less than before Trump fucked our economy and created astounding deficits with unsupportable tax cuts to try to buy votes.

User avatar 1838.MoralityULack » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:24 am

Bodyguard says evils god is a lying thieving bully

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nalds.html

1839.PG. » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:53 am

Somebody that hates Trump? Shocking.

User avatar 1840.MoralityULack » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:26 am

Gaetz tries to drag Carlson into his pedophilia on air and Carlson "cant remember"...
"You and I went to dinner about two years ago," Gaetz told Carlson. "Your wife was there, and I brought a friend of mine, you'll remember her."

Carlson immediately denied knowledge of the dinner. "I don't remember the woman you are speaking of or the context at all, honestly," Carlson said

User avatar 1841.MoralityULack » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:01 am

Gaetz was very tech savy. He recruited ( apparently some underage ) hookers online, enticed them with drugs, took nude pictures and showed them to other Congressmen, and paid them with Cash App and Apple Pay.

Smart.

1842.52:20 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:05 pm

Gaetz was very tech savy. He recruited ( apparently some underage ) hookers online, enticed them with drugs, took nude pictures and showed them to other Congressmen, and paid them with Cash App and Apple Pay.

Smart.
It’s going to be similar to an Epstein deal, he wasn’t Epstein, but he was in a group who used a madam who traveled with them and brought her “staff”. The feds are offering deals to the madam and prostitutes now.

1843.PG. » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:44 pm

Smart.
"Sources say" lol.

1844.Denver-Gator » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:40 pm

Smart.
"Sources say" lol.
What if Gaetz had a (D) by his name, rather than an (R)?

1845.PG. » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:49 pm

I still scoff at "sources say" "An unnamed official said," etc.

1846.Denver-Gator » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:50 pm

Like with the Hunter Biden laptop.

1847.52:20 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:04 pm

Many Florida Republican dudes about to get buried

1848.PG. » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:05 pm

Goetz disputes the story. Biden does not.

1849.52:20 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:53 pm

Hunter did just say he has no idea if it was his laptop or not, said it is possible it’s his.

1850.Denver-Gator » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:06 pm

Hunter did just say he has no idea if it was his laptop or not, said it is possible it’s his.
Just saying, the Trumptards were all over this laptop story like it was some sort of absolute truth, when in reality, the "sources" were just as vague lacked credibility at the time.

But now, with Gaetz, "sources" are mocked by the same folks.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else