May want to avoid DC today

Moderators: Irish Mike, shutout, Jabbroni

151.9508 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:25 pm

Good give that fucker nothing but gmos forever
Right? Subway sandwich bread with extra yoga mat.
9508 (Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn)

152.evil gator » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:05 pm

Good give that fucker nothing but gmos forever
Right? Subway sandwich bread with extra yoga mat.
Yes and chicken without names from cages!

153.evil gator » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:06 pm

Though in fairness he gave us a meme for the ages

154.Juggs » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:34 pm

If only there were a politics thread...
The thread topic was political, it stays

155.Juggs » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:36 pm

Ok... this may well be white privilege

What do you mean? I’m sure they don’t serve organic food to black inmates, either. Dude is lucky if he gets a nutriloaf.
He must be confused. I've never seen a Trumpster who cared about food being organic. He's doing this ironically, right? Like hipsters with bears who are actually giant pussies?

User avatar 156.MoralityULack » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:14 pm

Trump supporters are all big whiney crybabies like their god. They need a master to tell them what to think. They need a cult to make them feel like they are somebody. They try to put on the tough guy act because they cant compete in normal society and they are terrified inside. Just like Trump. Spoiled, irresponsible, and craven all his life. Never took responsibility for a damn thing. Never kept his word. Never did the right thing when he could take a short cut and cheat steal or lie. The draft dodger promised to lead his terrorists into battle. Then went home and hid in his basement while they died. His followers love him because they are all the same. They are weak, unprincipled, disloyal, gullible, pawns who have a deep need to be submissive to a sadist . And Trump, knowing what makes them squishy from his own desires to suck Putins dick, plays one on TV.

157.evil gator » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:27 pm

meh millennials are all a pain in the ass regardless of ideology

User avatar 158.DocZaius » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:30 pm

Ok... this may well be white privilege

What do you mean? I’m sure they don’t serve organic food to black inmates, either. Dude is lucky if he gets a nutriloaf.
He must be confused. I've never seen a Trumpster who cared about food being organic. He's doing this ironically, right? Like hipsters with bears who are actually giant pussies?
You're assuming that this person still enjoys some semblance of sanity.

159.Fishon » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:34 pm

I'm not animal expert, but isn't that guy wearing a coonskin cap with horns? Why have people been calling it a bearskin outfit? is there someone else or are people that dumb.

160.evil gator » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:38 pm

I'm not animal expert, but isn't that guy wearing a coonskin cap with horns? Why have people been calling it a bearskin outfit? is there someone else or are people that dumb.
wasn't he also wearing a bearskin on his back or was that some other asshole?

161.evil gator » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:13 pm

Apparently judge granted dickweeds request.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -diet.html

162.9508 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:33 pm

Ffs “religious grounds”
9508 (Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn)

User avatar 163.Panamag8or » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:48 pm

Good lord.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else