User avatar 2.99inNC » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:37 pm

Stay safe, evs.

3.lil numby » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:40 pm

Stay safe, evs.
eh

User avatar 4.99inNC » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:44 pm

Stay safe, evs.
eh
Or I mean she could roll up with a BLM/MAGA sign and take her chances.

5.Denver-Gator » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:48 pm

Stay safe, evs.
eh
I'm not sure she'll like the traffic hassle this all must be creating

6.9508 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:49 pm

eh
Almost as bad as Gainesville. /Juggs
9508 (Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn)

User avatar 7.99inNC » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:14 pm

eh
And I can't wait to hear DC residents complaining about the Metro and how bad it was tomorrow.

8.evil gator » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:15 pm

thanks NC nice one person cares, I am safe in my home office/bedroom as I am every day. Mr. E does work downtown but left work early and is safely eating his dinner.

As you know I think all protests are dumb and as always hope that no one gets hurt. I don't understand why there wasn't more security when this seemed a possibility for the past several days, but in the meantime hope the supernice capitol police and hill staffers and elected officials and innocent bystanders are okay. Luckily the hill has been shut down to most outside visitors and many people in that area have been working from home for a long time due to COVID and the summer riots - a lot of buildings are still damaged from THAT. oy vey.

PS also if you hate government why not vandalize the federal agencies they are the ones who have too much power - not that any of it is okay but congress isn't the only problem.

9.Denver-Gator » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:40 pm

thanks NC nice one person cares, I am safe in my home office/bedroom as I am every day. Mr. E does work downtown but left work early and is safely eating his dinner.

As you know I think all protests are dumb and as always hope that no one gets hurt. I don't understand why there wasn't more security when this seemed a possibility for the past several days, but in the meantime hope the supernice capitol police and hill staffers and elected officials and innocent bystanders are okay. Luckily the hill has been shut down to most outside visitors and many people in that area have been working from home for a long time due to COVID and the summer riots - a lot of buildings are still damaged from THAT. oy vey.

PS also if you hate government why not vandalize the federal agencies they are the ones who have too much power - not that any of it is okay but congress isn't the only problem.
I'm glad you're safe.

But doesn't the BS that happened today show you that Trump is completely unfit for office. He is encouraging this, and frankly needs to be stopped now.

10.9508 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:50 pm

Dude. She’s close to the heart of it. Still some uncertainty in her area. Plus she’s almost never here at night. Maybe later this week a discussion would be appropriate.

User avatar 11.RIP » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:52 pm

keep us posted. we need your iron flaps on that wall.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

12.Denver-Gator » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:55 pm

Dude. She’s close to the heart of it. Still some uncertainty in her area. Plus she’s almost never here at night. Maybe later this week a discussion would be appropriate.
Here's the thing. Today should have been fucking scary for all of us. Do you realize the last time the capitol was breached like this was in the War of 1812? And I'm sorry, but she's been hard on me for the anti-Trump position I've taken on this board. This is EXACTLY what I've been saying all along. He's not just "a dick", he's a danger to us all.

13.9508 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:01 am

It is scary. But in a different way than when you are under curfew because of your proximity to the problem.

14.rampart » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:18 am

It’s not about hating government it’s about making trump the government.

Also glad to hear you are ok.

15.Juggs » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:51 am

Shoot them all for treason.

Side note, this seemingly never ending NY Times article I'm reading on it repeatedly says "Mr. Trump", not "President Trump". He may be a flaming twatbag, but he's still President.

Devil's advocate....seeing as how liberals are notorious for screaming foul, victims of attack, etc. only to be repeatedly found that it was all a lie, concocted to make republicans look bad. Maybe this was staged by anarchists, other organizations....or, gasp, russians! I'm not saying I believe any of that, but the possibility is always out there and it wouldn't surprise me at all. I mean, all of these trump supporters storm the capitol and no AR's? No real weaponry? Some handguns and a rifle or two? That hardly sounds like the Proud Boy demo :lol:

Shoot 'em all whoever they are. Or hangings. Public hangings would be cool.

User avatar 16.RIP » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:54 am

Eh I don't think it was staged at all (not that there couldn't be people posing in the group). I think they didn't bring guns because they didn't actually plan on any violence. They don't actually want a war, they just like the cosplay :lol:

I mean, just look at this doofus

RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

17.rampart » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:04 am

Eh I don't think it was staged at all (not that there couldn't be people posing in the group). I think they didn't bring guns because they didn't actually plan on any violence. They don't actually want a war, they just like the cosplay :lol:

I mean, just look at this doofus

It says “captain America” under the maga sticker

18.9508 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:29 am

8 hours ago. the most important thing in the world was for the idiots to make a scene and object. Trump’s fan boys go ape and suddenly. No objection.

Guess it was either bullshit. Or the objectors are cowards letting down America.

Go figure.

User avatar 19.RIP » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:51 am

A guy I know from Green Cove was in the Capitol building today. I hope someone got pictures of his fucking ass.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

20.9508 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:54 am

A guy I know from Green Cove was in the Capitol building today. I hope someone got pictures of his fucking ass.
There will be a very interesting series of investigations from this. A lot of people who think they walked off Scott free are in for a shock.

User avatar 21.RIP » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:00 am

There will be a very interesting series of investigations from this. A lot of people who think they walked off Scott free are in for a shock.
Yep. I can't wait. Charge anyone in that building with murder for the death of that lady. Just like any other crime where your buddy gets killed in the process.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

User avatar 22.MoralityULack » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:31 am

Devil's advocate....seeing as how liberals are notorious for screaming foul, victims of attack, etc. only to be repeatedly found that it was all a lie, concocted to make republicans look bad. Maybe this was staged by anarchists, other organizations....or, gasp, russians! I'm not saying I believe any of that, but the possibility is always out there and it wouldn't surprise me at all. I mean, all of these trump supporters storm the capitol and no AR's? No real weaponry? Some handguns and a rifle or two? That hardly sounds like the Proud Boy demo :lol:
Please dont. Most of your other posts have been sane. This was the Trumps terrorist cult doing what Trump and his minions incited them to do and half this board has been predicting for years.

23.Fishon » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:34 am

It is scary. But in a different way than when you are under curfew because of your proximity to the problem.
Yep.

Evs hope you are doing ok.

User avatar 24.MoralityULack » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:55 am

She has supported everything he has done to destroy this country or at least stayed silent or said we shouldnt object. What about the other people who have been physically attacked by Trumps terrorists over the years years who have been run over and wounded and died. Lets not discuss it. She had no sympathy for them. Others have been directly thretened by his terrorists. No objection. All the lies conspiracy theories and plots to undermine our democracy. Just Trump being Trump. There have been mass murders and plots against officials. Hey look haleys comet.

This didnt magically occur. This has been bulding for years and only made it this far because evil and people like her were fine with it when it benefited them. Fuck the people who were targeted. Now they arent even targeting her, just people in her town. And I am supposed to have the sympathy for her that she has never had for Trumps victims. Booo fucking hoo.

User avatar 25.RIP » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:14 am

RIP (xe/xem/xyr)
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else