**OFFICIAL** UF vs Vanderbilt Game Thread

Moderators: shutout, Jabbroni, Irish Mike

151.Fishon » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:23 pm

Trigger warning: reference to the lost decade

I read this and wonder why mus and mac arent in prison for crimes against humanity

User avatar 152.RIP » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:29 pm

Wowzas
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

153.gatorbreeze » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:47 pm

Remember when you were young, broke and pissed off at the world? Well, you're older now.

User avatar 154.Irish Mike » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:54 pm

10 in 2017? I mean I know we sucked, but that is crazy

155.evil gator » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:20 pm

yeah that's amazing and I wonder why with the shit we had they didn't at least give him a shot as a true freshman. I remember people suggesting that at the time.

156.Fishon » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:54 pm

yeah that's amazing and I wonder why with the shit we had they didn't at least give him a shot as a true freshman. I remember people suggesting that at the time.
On the other hand it could’ve been a big detriment to his development if he was thrown in that mess. Obviously Brian Johnson and Mullen have developed him and his football IQ is through the roof. Too bad Mullen was to in love with his style of offense (run first, running qb) to get Trask out sooner. In fairness to Mullen, he was going to start Trask against SC in 2018, but Trask got hurt in practice and then Franks finished that season with several great games

And maybe Trask looked like shit in practice. Who knows

157.evil gator » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:05 pm

On the other hand it could’ve been a big detriment to his development if he was thrown in that mess. Obviously Brian Johnson and Mullen have developed him and his football IQ is through the roof. Too bad Mullen was to in love with his style of offense (run first, running qb) to get Trask out sooner. In fairness to Mullen, he was going to start Trask against SC in 2018, but Trask got hurt in practice and then Franks finished that season with several great games

that wasn't the scuttlebutt on Trask's practices though. sure, maybe it would have fucked him up. Looking at how fucking great he is, that's tough to believe. How good would he have been if he'd been starting longer? Just a thought.

User avatar 158.RIP » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:16 pm

The word is that the Trask we are seeing now was absolutely not the Trask that they were seeing in practice when Feleipe was starting. Mullen and Johnson developed the hell out of him the last year and a half. Either way I'm fine with how it worked out.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else