Trask heisman watch

Moderators: shutout, Jabbroni, Irish Mike

26.evil gator » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:00 pm

that's nice.

27.Fishon » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:47 am

Pretty long but really cool to see some of the little things Trask is doing to catapult this passing game

User avatar 28.Panamag8or » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:49 pm

I hate that it will happen, but watch the Trask hype magically evaporate on Saturday when Trevor Lawrence comes back.

29.evil gator » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:36 pm

Stop shutting in my Wheaties. I know we’re all gun shy cuz of Rex, but it’s gonna be an sec player even espn says so

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... -contender

30.52:20 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:53 pm

I want him to win it then mention how everybody is an asshole and wrong for continually saying that the highschool coach couldn't start him when he had an athlete like D'eriq King.

31.evil gator » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:56 pm

"and you were wrong about Rex! fuck you Eric Crouch"

32.PG. » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:37 am

I want him to win it then mention how everybody is an asshole and wrong for continually saying that the highschool coach couldn't start him when he had an athlete like D'eriq King.
Black quarterbacks matter.

I'm not even sure he's black but that doesn't seem like a white kids name.

33.52:20 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:23 am

I didn't mean it like that, just meant that he's a Heisman winner and future NFL player that got passed over because he wasn't as athletic.

34.PG. » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:44 am

Yeah... not familiar with his high school but many are run heavy. Plus Mullen coaching him up may be responsible for him being a much better player now than he was then.

User avatar 35.Panamag8or » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:56 pm

36.evil gator » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:09 pm

if he goes down that path he'd need to call out Mullen for starting Felipe over him then and I don't think we want to go there bub.

BTW, Felipe had his best game ever in the swamp Saturday - against our defense.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else