Trask heisman watch

Moderators: shutout, Jabbroni, Irish Mike

1.evil gator » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:58 pm

He deserves it and deserves its own thread

Leading Vegas odds finally

I think he needs to catch one and kick one to win it though because the preseason guessers hate being wrong

2.Fishon » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:16 pm

It’s just refreshing when your coach says something like “he’s operating at a graduate level with the offense,” and it’s actually true. Trask is essentially an extension of the coaches out there, reading the pre-snap look and making the right decision, and on-time, accurate throw with consistency.

Even if he had this type of season under Spurrier we would’ve recognized it as something special. After a decade of suck on offense and qb in particular, it feels other-wordly. This kid didn’t start for his high school team and now he’s lighting up SEC defenses

User avatar 3.MoralityULack » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:20 pm

Sounds like someone who works hard at it.
Last edited by MoralityULack on Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

4.evil gator » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:20 pm

and the excuses not to put him there are fucking absurd. "Trevor Lawrence has been good for 3 years"

hello that makes trask ever better dipshits

Also can the media stop with how mean we all were to Felipe? its stupid. He's got a strong arm but did boneheaded shit and sure we kept hearing this great QB was behind him and wanted to see him. AND WE WERE RIGHT DAMMIT.

5.Fishon » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:24 pm

Feleipe was booed because he plays for another team. It’s that simple. Spurrier was booed whenever he coached the cocks. Not sure why outsiders have an issue with it. It looked to me after the game everything was cool with the fans. Look at Spurrier now. He came back to the Gator family where he belongs and was welcomed with open arms and got the field named after him. It all makes sense to me

6.evil gator » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:27 pm

Feleipe was booed because he plays for another team. It’s that simple. Spurrier was booed whenever he coached the cocks. Not sure why outsiders have an issue with it. It looked to me after the game everything was cool with the fans. Look at Spurrier now. He came back to the Gator family where he belongs and was welcomed with open arms and got the field named after him. It all makes sense to me
Sorry I meant the pissy fans who insulted him and some boos when he played for UF, and then his shushing. It was all more of his immaturity than fans being out of line. I think Gator fans know he's a nice person and don't want him dead or anything, he was just frustrating to watch.

But yeah its fucking stupid how somehow Gator fans are the only mean ones out there!

User avatar 7.Irish Mike » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:39 pm

It’s just refreshing when your coach says something like “he’s operating at a graduate level with the offense,” and it’s actually true. Trask is essentially an extension of the coaches out there, reading the pre-snap look and making the right decision, and on-time, accurate throw with consistency.

Even if he had this type of season under Spurrier we would’ve recognized it as something special. After a decade of suck on offense and qb in particular, it feels other-wordly. This kid didn’t start for his high school team and now he’s lighting up SEC defenses
Without Pitts

8.lil numby » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:55 pm

what's this now

9.52:20 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:24 pm

Should be easy to recruit QB's and WR's in the future. I can't imagine being a HS QB and not wanting to be coached by Mullen.

10.evil gator » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:28 pm

Should be easy to recruit QB's and WR's in the future. I can't imagine being a HS QB and not wanting to be coached by Mullen.
all offensive positions. Guys have shown such improvement seems like a good path to the NFL for all of them.

11.lil numby » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:30 pm

all offensive positions. Guys have shown such improvement seems like a good path to the NFL for all of them.
which receivers are you watching [/blue]

12.evil gator » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:44 pm

There is a case for saying he’s best gators passer ever

13.52:20 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:47 pm

Hard to argue against it, wish I could have seen Spurdog in person.

User avatar 14.99inNC » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:05 pm

I think he needs to catch one and kick one to win it though because the preseason guessers hate being wrong
When he throws another 7 against Vandy and then runs one in and then catches one from Toney...that should do it. And then we don't have to see that stupid Zach Wilson from BYU on the screen anymore because every time I see his girly face, I think it's a mistake by the production crew.

To me, he literally looks like a female Elf on the Shelf.

15.evil gator » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:16 pm

he looks like the kid on the farina box

User avatar 16.RIP » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:20 pm

he looks like he belongs to the gay Kobra Kai dojo
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

17.Juggs » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:23 pm

When he throws another 7 against Vandy and then runs one in and then catches one from Toney...that should do it. And then we don't have to see that stupid Zach Wilson from BYU on the screen anymore because every time I see his girly face, I think it's a mistake by the production crew.

To me, he literally looks like a female Elf on the Shelf.
Shit, I saw the pic scrolling down and wondered if we had a female FG kicker on a team

18.evil gator » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:27 pm

Syn finally made it, good 4 him

19.Fishon » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:28 pm

what's this now
Did you also know that Tebow and Joiner were roommates? Or that Tebow and Cooper were roommates?

20.evil gator » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:29 pm

did you know that his teammates like Felipe

21.evil gator » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:32 pm

Hard to argue against it, wish I could have seen Spurdog in person.
I thought someone might kill me for this!

User avatar 22.99inNC » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:32 pm

Guys, you're not going to fucking believe what I heard...the new kid...the freshman phenom from Jacksonville? He was born in the Phillipines!!!

User avatar 23.RIP » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:35 pm

:lol: poor Fish
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

24.evil gator » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:51 pm

mike bianchi wishes florida wasn't so good

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/ ... story.html

User avatar 25.Panamag8or » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:57 pm

Felipe endorses this.

Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else