Politics Schmolitics

Moderators: shutout, Jabbroni, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.RIP » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:11 am

Captain Chub chub changes his stance on Rona after ending up in the ICU for a week

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... d-n1243589
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

2.Fishon » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:52 pm

ICU will do that to you

3.evil gator » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:04 pm

Would a fat fuck like him have died early on you think?

4.9508 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:09 pm

He got two experimental treatments (read, our family ain’t getting these) so it’s certainly possible.
9508 (Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn)

User avatar 5.MoralityULack » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:58 pm

Rudy Giuliani's daughter says to vote for Biden and Harris to end Trump's 'reign of terror'

User avatar 6.MoralityULack » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:00 pm

The Trump administration has rejected California's request for a disaster declaration for six destructive wildfires that burned hundreds of thousands of acres across the state, including a massive central California wildfire that has become the single largest in state history.

User avatar 7.MoralityULack » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:03 pm

"He said he didn't tell anybody because he was afraid Americans would panic," Biden said. "Americans don't panic. He panicked."

User avatar 8.DocZaius » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:07 pm

He got two experimental treatments (read, our family ain’t getting these) so it’s certainly possible.
Remdesivir was available early on, but you had to qualify for the trial. My dad didn't qualify because his kidney function had declined too much. Don't know about the other one.

User avatar 9.MoralityULack » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:07 pm

Leaked call...
Republican Sen. Ben Sasse excoriated President Trump in a telephone conference call with constituents this week, saying he had mishandled the coronavirus response, "kisses dictators' butts," "sells out our allies," spends "like a drunken sailor," mistreats women, and trash-talks evangelicals behind their backs.

Trump has "flirted with white supremacists," according to Sasse, and his family "treated the presidency like a business opportunity." He said Trump could drive the Senate into the hand of the Democrats and cause permanent damage to the Republican Party.

User avatar 10.MoralityULack » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:08 pm

Retweeting a link entitled "Twitter Shuts Down Entire Network To Slow Spread Of Negative Biden News" – it never happened –Trump said: "Wow, this has never been done in history. This includes his really bad interview last night. Why is Twitter doing this. Bringing more attention to Sleepy Joe & Big T."
It was satire and Trump thought it was real.

User avatar 11.MoralityULack » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:16 pm

White House Was Warned Last Year That Russian Intelligence Was Seeking to Manipulate Rudy Giuliani With Election Misinformation on Bidens

the U.S. intelligence community made that assessment last year, and went so far as to warn the president that Giuliani could be an unwitting conduit of false or manipulated claims, with the goal of sowing dissension and chaos in the 2020 election. This alert was based on a number of different evidence sources, including intercepted communications.

The warnings to the White House, which have not previously been reported, led national security adviser Robert O’Brien to caution Trump in a private conversation that any information Giuliani brought back from Ukraine should be considered contaminated by Russia

“Do what you want to do, but your friend Rudy has been worked by Russian assets in Ukraine.”

Trump had “shrugged his shoulders” at O’Brien’s warning, the former official said, and dismissed concern about his lawyer’s activities by saying, “That’s Rudy.”

12.Denver-Gator » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:38 pm

Captain Chub chub changes his stance on Rona after ending up in the ICU for a week

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... d-n1243589

13.evil gator » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:42 pm

Remdesivir was available early on, but you had to qualify for the trial. My dad didn't qualify because his kidney function had declined too much. Don't know about the other one.
Oh that sucks. It does seem like early treatment is making a difference.

User avatar 14.MoralityULack » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:46 pm

Now a review of multiple studies shows that there is no proof it has an effect on mortality. Nor does anything else for that matter.

Separately I saw that they were under identifying cases early on, so the number of deaths per diagnosis was higher.

User avatar 15.MoralityULack » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:13 pm

User avatar 16.MoralityULack » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:15 pm

17.PG. » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:46 pm

You know it's all real lol.

Love to hear the call from Joe to Hunter.

18.Denver-Gator » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:19 pm

You know it's all real lol.

Love to hear the call from Joe to Hunter.
You probably did, comrade....

19.Denver-Gator » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:32 pm

Ha, they got Vindman...

20.PG. » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:20 am

Later that day, President Trump was asked about her husband and he said, “We’ll see, things are going to come out and we’ll see.” “That’s when I was really scared,” she says.
Really threatening.

User avatar 21.MoralityULack » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:22 am

Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has told friends that President Donald Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever known.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends.

22.PG. » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:25 am

Somebody who doesn't like trump?

I'm shocked.

23.Fishon » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:43 am

your capacity for denial is impressive. this is a former chief of staff in the white house, not some rando off the street.

24.PG. » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:57 am

What am I denying? A lot of people don't like trump. You haven't noticed?

25.PG. » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:30 am

Amazing how the liberal media is discounting any possibility these emails are authentic. Has to be russian disinformation.

Fox says they have confirmation from somebody on the distribution list who has confirmed they are authentic. Not named though so I take that with a grain of salt. But it all fits together too well. And if it is true, biden has some 'splaining to do.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else