The Rona 3.0

Moderators: shutout, Jabbroni, Irish Mike

User avatar 326.RIP » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:09 pm

Also many forget that they actually shrunk Trump to the size of the virus where he manually administered each iteration of the vaccine.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

327.evil gator » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:37 pm

Also many forget that they actually shrunk Trump to the size of the virus where he manually administered each iteration of the vaccine.
It was a mistake to keep that secret IMO

328.Denver-Gator » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:40 pm

It was a mistake to keep that secret IMO
not smart /pg

User avatar 329.MoralityULack » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:51 pm

Also, on the Trump inmate idea, there was a story written that claims Biden didn't want to pursue investigations on Trump. I'm guessing because he's not black???
Bidens push is he wants to be the healer. And I think he means that.

Of course they have Trump on tax evasion and bank fraud already. The states are outside his Bidens reach. The CIA will will want to know what was said between him and Putin on thier 7 known totally private meetings (if they dont already, plus the others on the back channel. There will be more whistle blowers coming forward now. The Cypress money laundering stuff hasnt come together yet. Foreign countries could indict him. Papers will investigate. Some of it may be too bad to ignore.

Biden just isnt going to be out in front of it.

330.52:20 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:54 pm

He can't do them all, the GRU cloned him

User avatar 331.MoralityULack » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:01 pm

More than 2,000 American deaths were recorded by Johns Hopkins University on Thursday -- the highest number since early May.

And as the virus runs unabated across US communities, experts warn the coming weeks will likely be brutal and the pandemic's death toll will keep climbing.

By December 18, more than 2,300 Americans could be losing their lives daily, according to the University of Washington's Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME).

"We expect daily deaths to reach a peak of over 2,500 a day in mid-January," the IHME modeling team wrote on Thursday.

The group also hiked its Covid-19 death forecast considerably, now predicting a total of 471,000 American deaths by March 1
So ~half a million before most can get a shot.

User avatar 332.RIP » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:08 pm

I bet we hit 3k/day within a month. I hope like hell I'm wrong.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

333.Juggs » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:24 pm

Sure he does. Biden and Harris' careers are rife with keeping the black man down or in jail. He wants to be the healer of the white. It's amazing that liberals continue to ignore their past actions and buy into their bullshit words.

334.Juggs » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:28 pm

North Dakota had the highest COVID-19 mortality rate of any other state or even any other country in the world last week, according to a shocking analysis by the Federation of American Scientists.

South Dakota ranked third-worst in the world.

Both states also have the lowest rates of face mask use in the nation.
correlation equals causation only when it's convenient for the left. What a shock.

335.Denver-Gator » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:35 pm

Sure he does. Biden and Harris' careers are rife with keeping the black man down or in jail. He wants to be the healer of the white. It's amazing that liberals continue to ignore their past actions and buy into their bullshit words.
Are you saying the current occupant of the White House isn't spewing more dangerous shit to our Democracy?

User avatar 336.MoralityULack » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:42 am

Somehow I just saw this

User avatar 337.MoralityULack » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:15 am

Don Jr has it.

338.PG. » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:14 am

Seems to mainly infect republicans.

User avatar 339.MoralityULack » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:51 am

Seems to mainly infect republicans.
Hmmmm. You think the people who call the disease a hoax, oppose to social distancing and mock those wearing masks seem to get it more. I hadnt noticed. I wonder if there is some sort of correlation.

User avatar 340.MoralityULack » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:31 pm

The situation has grown so dire in El Paso that inmates are being paid $2 an hour to move bodies into temporary morgues.

User avatar 341.RIP » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:25 pm

The first person I know died from COVID. She was in her early 40's, not overweight, but smoked and didn't take very good care of herself. I'm low on details right now about how it transpired so all I've got right now is that she had COVID and her heart stopped.

Also not COVID related but this lady I know was recently stabbed to death by her husband.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

User avatar 342.MoralityULack » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:40 pm

I slightly knew a several nursing home people that died. My MIL was an indirect victim. Though we play that down and dont discuss that because I dont want my wife ordering ammonium nitrate and diesel. But, having someone I worked with every day for almost a decade die made it seem more.... present. It is stalking you on that cute dog and lurking in the Amazon box.

We have had 9 months of this shit. Most people will be able to get a shot in ~4 more. The end is in sight. It is not the time to let your guard down. Now is the time to be EXTRA careful. Obsessive.

343.Juggs » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:58 pm

The first person I know died from COVID. She was in her early 40's, not overweight, but smoked and didn't take very good care of herself. I'm low on details right now about how it transpired so all I've got right now is that she had COVID and her heart stopped.

Also not COVID related but this lady I know was recently stabbed to death by her husband.
Thats weird. Someone I know told me a night or two ago that her friend was stabbed to death by her husband. South Florida though, im guessing not the same

344.Juggs » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:00 am

I. But, having someone I worked with every day for almost a decade die made it seem more.... present. It is stalking you on that cute dog and lurking in the Amazon box.
You're such a pussy

User avatar 345.RIP » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:02 am

Thats weird. Someone I know told me a night or two ago that her friend was stabbed to death by her husband. South Florida though, im guessing not the same
Yeah this happened in Hastings.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

346.Gatorbuc22 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:14 am

Man y’all really aren’t masking up down here. In FL for a few days and it’s night and day from MD. I’m the weirdo actually wearing a mask in the store. Wild

User avatar 347.Irish Mike » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:52 am

I don't know where you were, but in Palm Beach it is mask city. Unless you're in Riviera Beach.

348.Gatorbuc22 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:58 am

I don't know where you were, but in Palm Beach it is mask city. Unless you're in Riviera Beach.
Daytona Beach

User avatar 349.RIP » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:14 am

Jacksonville is making up pretty well. The non mask wearers are definitely in the minority.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

350.Juggs » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:07 pm

Jacksonville is making up pretty well. The non mask wearers are definitely in the minority.
St. Aug was 50/50.

Maskers on the beach are dumbest people ever.

More people continue to ditch the mask in Gainesville.

Damn near had a throw down in AA the other day over someone moving their mask to take a sip of coffee
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else