The new Rachel Dolezal

Moderators: Irish Mike, shutout, Jabbroni

User avatar 1.DocZaius » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:37 pm

‘Afro-Latina’ Activist Admits She Is A White Jewish Woman Who Pretended To Be Black
The person now-formerly known as Jess La Bombera admitted "the truth, and the anti-Blackness of my lies."

An activist in New York City who has been described as “Afro-Latina” revealed that she is actually a white, Jewish woman who’s been pretending to be Black all along. It was a stunning admission that harkened back to Rachel Dolezal, the white woman who also faked being Black as the leader of an NAACP chapter in Washington State.
Family,

I am in a state of complete and utter shock and sadness. Jess La Bombera, an activist who I often deferred to and stepped aside and gave the mic to on this platform, just revealed that she is a white woman who has been pretending to be Black.

— Son of Baldwin (Robert Jones, Jr.) (@SonofBaldwin) September 3, 2020
The person now-formerly known as Jess La Bombera on Thursday published an open letter of sorts on Medium under her real name — Jessica A. Krug — and admitted “the truth, and the anti-Blackness of my lies,” as her post is titled. Krug wrote about her “experience as a white Jewish child in suburban Kansas City under various assumed identities within a Blackness that I had no right to claim” and said she feigned “North African Blackness” before pretending to be a Black American and then finally settling on a “Caribbean rooted Bronx Blackness” identity.

“I have not only claimed these identities as my own when I had absolutely no right to do so — when doing so is the very epitome of violence, of thievery and appropriation, of the myriad ways in which non-Black people continue to use and abuse Black identities and cultures — but I have formed intimate relationships with loving, compassionate people who have trusted and cared for me when I have deserved neither trust nor caring,” Krug wrote in part.

It was unclear what prompted her confession and why she pretended to be anything but the Jewish woman who she is.

Krug testified before the New York City Council in June under her Jess La Bombera alter ego and on multiple occasions referenced “Black and brown” people in reference to topics such as gentrification and racial inequality. Watch her testimonial below in which she uses graphic language.

Krug even called for herself to be “cancelled” and said she would “absolutely cancel myself.”

One tweet further identified Krug as an associate professor at George Washington University in Washington, D.C., with areas of expertise including Africa, Latin America and African American history.

Another tweet linked to an op-ed about Puerto Rico that she apparently recently penned for ESSENCE under her real name and described herself in part as imagining “the radical possibilities for Black freedom.” It appeared the ESSENCE article had been deactivated when this writer clicked on it Thursday afternoon.

While the situation was not entirely apples-to-apples when comparing her to Rachel Dolezal, both instances were cleary white women pretending to have a different racial heritage than the ones they were born with.

2.Juggs » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:14 pm

Ugh. I hope everyone who buys anything from her gets COVID and dies.

3.evil gator » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:34 pm

on a related note, I was thinking of this this morning

its sad we can't have nice things anymore.

User avatar 4.RIP » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:44 pm

What a weird thing to do.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

5.evil gator » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:46 pm

yeah how does that happen? was she just fucking a black guy and one thing lead to another?

User avatar 6.Panamag8or » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:08 pm

yeah how does that happen? was she just fucking a black guy and one thing lead to another?
Using affirmative action to get better jobs.

7.evil gator » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:26 pm

the vd approach

User avatar 8.MoralityULack » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:11 pm

the vd approach
Like the crooked racist treasonous rapist filth you support and the crooked racist treasonous filth you are - lies lies and more lies. Not once have I ever used affirmative action to get a better job. But you just keep lying when you know it is not true.

9.Tommy » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:38 pm

Oh we all know you game the system and hide behind your wife’s skirt, couldn’t make it as a man, so bring the wife into to get you work.

User avatar 10.MoralityULack » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:52 pm

Oh we all know you game the system and hide behind your wife’s skirt, couldn’t make it as a man, so bring the wife into to get you work.
I guess that belief in a Christian god was just a fad for you, huh?

11.Juggs » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:10 pm

I guess that belief in a Christian god was just a fad for you, huh?
You really don't actually read people's posts, do you?

12.JookJoint » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:13 pm

Tommy is a Christian?

13.JookJoint » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:13 pm

Tommy is a Christian?

14.JookJoint » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:17 pm

Tommy, can you hear me?

15.Juggs » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:05 pm

Tommy, can you hear me?
Not by the standard definition, IIRC. I think he has his own beliefs where some may coincide? I'm pretty sure he doesn't like Christianity as an organized religion.

16.52:20 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:21 pm

the vd approach
Like the crooked racist treasonous rapist filth you support and the crooked racist treasonous filth you are - lies lies and more lies. Not once have I ever used affirmative action to get a better job. But you just keep lying when you know it is not true.
You claimed you did before we roasted you for it

17.Tommy » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:17 pm

Tommy, can you hear me?
Not by the standard definition, IIRC. I think he has his own beliefs where some may coincide? I'm pretty sure he doesn't like Christianity as an organized religion.
Correct. I shouldn’t have spoken the truth in such a manner that caused Brother VD shame and embarrassment, and for that I apologize.
Last edited by Tommy on Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar 18.MoralityULack » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:29 pm

the vd approach
False.

When my dad died we no longer had an address or representative in FL. So about 10? 15 years ago we reorganized our business in Texas. My wife had been 50% co-owner of our company and worked exclusively for it, and had been a billable consultant for it, for 10+ years prior to that. The Texas lawyer we hired suggested we set it up so my wife who is hispanic has 51% instead of 50%. Any business that has significant minority ownership should be organized that way if possible. Perfectly above board.

But, virtually all of our business comes from repeat business or word of mouth or my wife's previous sales and event organizing work. We have not had a government contract. We have never had any contract where they favor minorities. We have never applied for any such contracts. We have never applied for the status as a minority business which is required to be favored in such contracts. We have no need for it. Nor can I imagine how we ever will.

19.PG. » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:03 pm

False.

When my dad died we no longer had an address or representative in FL. So about 10? 15 years ago we reorganized our business in Texas. My wife had been 50% co-owner of our company and worked exclusively for it, and had been a billable consultant for it, for 10+ years prior to that. The Texas lawyer we hired suggested we set it up so my wife who is hispanic has 51% instead of 50%. Any business that has significant minority ownership should be organized that way if possible. Perfectly above board.

But, virtually all of our business comes from repeat business or word of mouth or my wife's previous sales and event organizing work. We have not had a government contract. We have never had any contract where they favor minorities. We have never applied for any such contracts. We have never applied for the status as a minority business which is required to be favored in such contracts. We have no need for it. Nor can I imagine how we ever will.
Why do you say this if there is no benefit?

Any business that has significant minority ownership should be organized that way if possible.

User avatar 20.MoralityULack » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:47 pm

False.

Why do you say this if there is no benefit?

Any business that has significant minority ownership should be organized that way if possible.
Because there can be a benefit if you have minority ownership and seek out government contracts and you fill out all the paperwork and apply to be a minority business. If thats what you wanted it would be like not taking any deductions on your taxes. Dont be stupid.

But thats not our market. We mostly work for big corporations.... Amex, Viacom, US Steel, etc ...and the companies almost always call us because work we have done in a niche market. We have never answered RFPs or sent out our resumes to a job listing much less applied for government contracts.

21.PG. » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:17 am

So you should do it just in case.

User avatar 22.MoralityULack » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:27 am

So you should do it just in case.
Free Insurance.

23.evil gator » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:10 pm

the vd approach
yeah he is such a liar. Basically whenever he says "filth" he's lost.

24.Tommy » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:10 pm

He’s trying to project his feelings of inadequacy onto others

User avatar 25.MoralityULack » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:24 pm

No. It is just that YOU are filth. Homo sapien. But not human. You learned enough language and culture to better lie and cheat people and to be a good imitative soldier to you sociopath master. But you dont give a shit about anybody but yourself.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else