Gay law professor vs. all-female showing of Wonder Woman

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.DocZaius » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:14 pm

From the, "you're not wrong, you're just an asshole" department:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... creenings/

2.Juggs » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:00 pm

A lot of ways to look at this. Most of me is "who gives a fuck".

But part of me thinks, in the modern overly sensitive PC bullshit society where everything is offensive, sexist, racist, etc....it's downright hypocritical. But that's not unexpected. It's not racist, sexist, etc. if it's to a white man, just to everyone else. So I guess it's ok then.

I'd really rather hear the argument coming from the tranny's since that's such a hot button the last few years :lol:

User avatar 3.DocZaius » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Yeah I think it's safe to hate everyone involved here.

4.gatorbreeze » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:55 pm

8-) I assume VD had no problems getting in.
Remember when you were young, broke and pissed off at the world? Well, you're older now.

User avatar 5.RIP » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:57 pm

I'm in the "I don't give a fuck and am sick of people getting offended at goddamned everything" camp.

6.9508 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:54 pm

I'm in the "I don't give a fuck and am sick of people getting offended at goddamned everything" camp.
Watch out! He's triggered!

7.evs » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:40 pm

it made a ton of money this weekend so no one will care

8.HawaiianGator » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:48 pm

its only one night (or so) - give it a rest. they arent firing male employees just depriving them of the right to hit on a theater of nerd chicks

User avatar 9.99inNC » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:38 pm

If it were a "male only" event there would've been other people getting butt-hurt about it, for sure. It's just like baseball here in our little leagues. Girls are allowed to play on any rec team. They don't have "boys baseball". But they do have "girls only" softball teams. You can't trot your son out there and have him join a girls' softball team unless you plan on filing a complaint/lawsuit.

10.evs » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:36 pm

personally I loathe gender specific entertainments including "ladies night" "girls weekends" etc. just stupid

11.Juggs » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:41 pm

personally I loathe gender specific entertainments including "ladies night" "girls weekends" etc. just stupid
But isn't ladies night really just advertising for men to come? :lol:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else