Newest Commute/work/bitch thread

Moderators: Irish Mike, shutout, Jabbroni

1226.evil gator » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:28 pm

I think as talking to my boss about how I want to wfh forever. She said they hadn’t discussed it but prolly 🎊🎉🥳

1227.Juggs » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:34 pm

another headless chicken. I've seen a opossum at night and a big ass racoon came right onto my back porch in broad daylight a couple days ago. Getting too smart for baited live traps and climbing right over fences make it impossible to snare a opossum. Juggs is getting angry.

User avatar 1228.DocZaius » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:59 pm

User avatar 1229.RIP » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:14 pm

My wife needs an MRI on her ankle. We pay a shitload for "good" insurance (United Healthcare PPO). Her doc gives her the referral, like normal. She calls and makes and appointment with the imaging place. Today she gets a call back saying her insurance requires authorization now and they need to cancel her appointment. Seriously fuck this shitty ass medical system. It's pretty fucked that a doctor requesting a test isn't enough. Some fuckhead at an insurance company now decides.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

1230.evil gator » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:55 pm

Online collaboration rooms with sticky notes and shit fucking suck and I’m out

1231.52:20 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:02 pm

Sounds like a nightmare

1232.Tommy » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:07 pm

Not a good idea to knock down 2 diet Cokes @ biz dinner, I rarely drink them anymore, especially @ night, but I got a bit crz. F’d up my sleep in a big way, and already sleep poorly in hotels...

1233.evil gator » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:13 pm

Sounds like a nightmare
my eyes are bleeding

1234.Juggs » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:57 pm

I bought some stuff at Home Depot, gave them no phone number or info or anything, just paid with a debit card. The home depot website on my work computer has those items in a "Buy it again" slide.

wtf

User avatar 1235.DocZaius » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:13 pm

I bought some stuff at Home Depot, gave them no phone number or info or anything, just paid with a debit card. The home depot website on my work computer has those items in a "Buy it again" slide.

wtf
One of the least intrusive ways they track you nowadays.

1236.Juggs » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:34 pm

wtf
One of the least intrusive ways they track you nowadays.
It's still weird how they made a connection from in person shopping to my computer.

1237.Juggs » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:31 pm

Refilling a prescription by phone...you have to listen to 27 minutes of covid shit and then repeated in spanish before getting to the reason most people are calling. Then 27 confirmation hits and id verifications. Could they have made a simple thing more complicated :lol: It use to take 15 seconds to refill a script.

1238.52:20 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:46 pm

Refilling a prescription by phone...you have to listen to 27 minutes of covid shit and then repeated in spanish before getting to the reason most people are calling. Then 27 confirmation hits and id verifications. Could they have made a simple thing more complicated :lol: It use to take 15 seconds to refill a script.
If you are doing it at publix, the publix pharmacy app is pretty useful

1239.Juggs » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:19 pm

Never checked the app out :hatsoff:

User avatar 1240.Panamag8or » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:10 pm

It tells you all the BOGO deals, too.

1241.evil gator » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:36 pm

It tells you all the BOGO deals, too.
:bananaburn:

1242.Juggs » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:55 pm

fucking google. I go to use street view to look at a project site and the stupid ass car is riding on the inside lane beside a box truck, so all I see up and down the road by my project is the side of a truck. Kinda defeats the purpose you retards

User avatar 1243.RIP » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:13 pm

I'm working on nodes for Cox Gainesville/Ocala and holy shit whoever did the original drafting was completely retarded. I'm fixing their messes, yay! Their coax design was terrible too.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

User avatar 1244.Irish Mike » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:00 pm

I'm working on nodes for Cox Gainesville/Ocala and holy shit whoever did the original drafting was completely retarded. I'm fixing their messes, yay! Their coax design was terrible too.
Will it synch to my blackberry?

1245.Fishon » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:08 am

Will it synch to my blackberry?
Too good for a nokia?

1246.Juggs » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:26 am

Reminds me, that dude has already been fired from another company :lol:

User avatar 1247.RIP » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:18 pm

Jesus. He royally fucked up leaving Interrail.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

1248.Juggs » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:41 pm

He was driving all the way to Ocala for that one. Seriously, that's 3 civil design jobs he's taken and gotten fired from in under 6 months. When does reality hit this dude. Not to mention, just like my previous company wasn't on his resume when applying with us, I'm guessing he left us off his resume when applying for his latest job as well. I don't know who else would hire this dude if he wasn't lying on his resume.

User avatar 1249.RIP » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:37 pm

He was driving all the way to Ocala for that one. Seriously, that's 3 civil design jobs he's taken and gotten fired from in under 6 months. When does reality hit this dude. Not to mention, just like my previous company wasn't on his resume when applying with us, I'm guessing he left us off his resume when applying for his latest job as well. I don't know who else would hire this dude if he wasn't lying on his resume.
It's just freaking nuts. He has been doing this shit for over 20 years. I have no idea how you go that long without becoming somewhat competent.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

1250.evil gator » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:44 pm

It’s amazing in an area w a smaller population that this would happen. Employers worried about being sued I guess
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else