Newest Commute/work/bitch thread

Moderators: shutout, Jabbroni, Irish Mike

1.Juggs » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:16 pm

Tried a new massage person today. He clearly didnt believe in deodorant. Yikes.

User avatar 2.Irish Mike » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:24 pm

2/10?

User avatar 3.99inNC » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:28 pm

Never had a man massage me.

4.Juggs » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:38 pm

If they're good at their job, I don't care. I just want pain relief. Women are great for relaxation but terrible for pain. They are rarely strong enough to do a good deep tissue.

User avatar 5.Jabbroni » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:43 pm

If they're good at their job, I don't care. I just want pain relief. Women are great for relaxation but terrible for pain. They are rarely strong enough to do a good deep tissue.
I am in extreme state of arousal. Please to make sex all over my face.
Jabbs (Stink/Stank/Stunk)

User avatar 6.99inNC » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:44 pm

I get that. However, I've had a couple women do deep tissue massage that made me rethink living.

7.Juggs » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:57 pm

I get that. However, I've had a couple women do deep tissue massage that made me rethink living.
If I knew of one, I'd take her over a guy in a heart beat :lol:

The problem here is that the massage school is in town. The massage job market is flooded with young chicks who thought it'd be a great career path and they basically all do the same generic pinching for deep tissue. The men I've had seem to have a better understanding of injuries and often have actual experience with physical therapy techniques and injuries. You probably have much better odds of getting a woman who's good at the job somewhere other than the home of the massage school :lol:

8.HG 2.0 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:40 pm

The problem here is that the massage school is in town. The massage job market is flooded with young chicks who thought it'd be a great career path and they basically all do the same generic pinching for deep tissue. The men I've had seem to have a better understanding of injuries and often have actual experience with physical therapy techniques and injuries. You probably have much better odds of getting a woman who's good at the job somewhere other than the home of the massage school :lol:
Interesting change for you, complaining about a (presumably hot) young girl rubbing her hands all over you....

9.Juggs » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:47 pm

Interesting change for you, complaining about a (presumably hot) young girl rubbing her hands all over you....
It's probably best to avoid a potentially embarrassing situation :lol: Actually I'm not sure I've ever had a really hot masseuse. Average at best. Most of them smelled like patchouli.

I dated one before my ex. Attractive, but not hot...but at least in shape, gave great head, and free massages. Cool story about her. She wanted to take my out for my birthday, so we went. Bill came and she didn't even flinch. Not even an offer. Now, I wouldn't have let her pay anyway, but it's the principle of it. You want to take me out and have me pay? How TF does that work? :lol:

10.shutout » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:49 pm

I'll find the one I used for plantar fasciitis and DM you on FB if she's still open. I couldn't walk for 18 months and she fixed me in 2 (very fn painful) visits. I almost passed out when she went after my tricep scarring.

She did put a copper blanket on me to fix my ions, but we had a good conversation about WTF ions are and that didn't happen again :lol:

11.Juggs » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:07 pm

I'll find the one I used for plantar fasciitis and DM you on FB if she's still open. I couldn't walk for 18 months and she fixed me in 2 (very fn painful) visits. I almost passed out when she went after my tricep scarring.

She did put a copper blanket on me to fix my ions, but we had a good conversation about WTF ions are and that didn't happen again :lol:
I'll try anyone :hatsoff:

I want to get a few different people so if I need to get in, I have options. I have one person I really like, but he's always booked at least 2 weeks out.

User avatar 12.RIP » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:08 am

My last massage lady broke down crying during aassage and asked me for relationship advice about her babys Daddy. She was really good at her job but that interaction made me never go back :lol:
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

13.Juggs » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:09 am

wtf

User avatar 14.Irish Mike » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:18 am

My last massage lady broke down crying during aassage and asked me for relationship advice about her babys Daddy. She was really good at her job but that interaction made me never go back :lol:
Hope she waited until after you came.

15.Juggs » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:57 am

I thought this was a reb post at first :lol:

User avatar 16.Irish Mike » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:00 am

:bananastab:

17.HG 2.0 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:02 am

I thought this was a reb post at first :lol:
All as expected

18.evil gator » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:54 pm

dammit I wanted to start this new thread

I get massages at least monthly and they are awesome.

19.Juggs » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:07 pm

dammit I wanted to start this new thread

I get massages at least monthly and they are awesome.
:haha:

I have a standing appt every 3 weeks. I sit at a desk way too much :suicide:

20.evil gator » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:12 pm

Do you have a standing desk? I am standing at mine right now and it makes all the difference. Tell your employer you will call in sick with back problems less!

21.PG. » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:21 pm

I have had one massage in my entire life. Only because it was included in my virgin islands package. It was a couples massage and the masseuses were a couple. The guy did me and the girl did my wife. I asked why not the other way around and he said...we just find it works better that way.

It was great but not something im paying for regularly... or even irregularly.

22.Juggs » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:22 pm

Do you have a standing desk? I am standing at mine right now and it makes all the difference. Tell your employer you will call in sick with back problems less!
I do at the office, have one that has a motor and goes up and down. But I'm currently working from home full time. It's just easier since I'm doing so much shit to get sober....EMDR, therapy, Dr. appts, AA, the gym....I get more done not driving back and forth across town 2 or 3 times a day. If I wasn't paying so much in appt bills, I'd spend a few hundred to buy the same standing desk for home. I'm tempted to throw it on credit, but since I'm finally down to zero debt other than my mortgage, I really don't want to :lol:

23.evil gator » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:27 pm

I do at the office, have one that has a motor and goes up and down. But I'm currently working from home full time. It's just easier since I'm doing so much shit to get sober....EMDR, therapy, Dr. appts, AA, the gym....I get more done not driving back and forth across town 2 or 3 times a day. If I wasn't paying so much in appt bills, I'd spend a few hundred to buy the same standing desk for home. I'm tempted to throw it on credit, but since I'm finally down to zero debt other than my mortgage, I really don't want to :lol:
do you have a higher piece of furniture you can set up at? Like a filing cabinet? I've done that.

24.Juggs » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:32 pm

do you have a higher piece of furniture you can set up at? Like a filing cabinet? I've done that.
Nope. I've been thinking about building something. But really, I can't stand all day either. Right now I'm using this massive old wood executive style desk that was my great uncles. It's comfortable. For now I just have to make a point to get up and move around every half hour or so, which I usually fail at.

25.evil gator » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:35 pm

yeah do you have like a worktop bench you can use or borrow from someone?
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else