3.evil gator » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:03 pm

fuck that place

User avatar 4.99inNC » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:10 pm

fuck that place
It'll be different this time.

User avatar 5.RIP » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:14 pm

Penn State players are gay as hell.

User avatar 6.Cus » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:12 pm

One of the accused, Micah Parsons, is a guy that Florida recruited hard.

No pun intended.

User avatar 7.RIP » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:55 am

8.evil gator » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:38 pm

in fairness its one disgruntled player saying this stuff. If it ends up being more then it has more merit. I can also see this player being the kid of a great player, expecting special treatment, and retaliating. If its true is damaging, but at this point I will wait.

User avatar 9.99inNC » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:14 pm

From a completely selfish and insensitive point of view, this could really benefit us if Justin Shorter pulls the trigger and decides to come to UF. Could get that NCAA waiver pretty quickly.

10.evil gator » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:19 pm

From a completely selfish and insensitive point of view, this could really benefit us if Justin Shorter pulls the trigger and decides to come to UF. Could get that NCAA waiver pretty quickly.
oh sure fuck them

User avatar 11.99inNC » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:20 pm

oh sure fuck them
I mean, he's transferring anyway. Why not us??!? Can we for once get the fucking NCAA to help us out, dammit??!!!

12.GFY » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:56 pm

in fairness its one disgruntled player saying this stuff. If it ends up being more then it has more merit. I can also see this player being the kid of a great player, expecting special treatment, and retaliating. If its true is damaging, but at this point I will wait.
Thanks /Justice Kavanaugh
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else