non football viewing consumption medias - Episode 2

Moderators: Irish Mike, shutout, Jabbroni

1426.Fishon » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:04 pm

Black '47 on Netflix was pretty decent. Basically it's the Outlaw Josey Wales set in Ireland during the potato famine.

1427.evil gator » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:45 pm

Black '47 on Netflix was pretty decent. Basically it's the Outlaw Josey Wales set in Ireland during the potato famine.
It’s on my list! Is there a lot of nasty teeth falling out?

1428.Fishon » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:04 pm

It’s on my list! Is there a lot of nasty teeth falling out?
plenty of degradation, almost no teeth falling out

User avatar 1429.RIP » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:55 pm

Crawl was pretty retarded but entertaining. I was rooting for them all to get eaten (except for the dog). If you know anything about alligators or hurricanes this film will irritate you. UF got some screen time though.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

User avatar 1431.RIP » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:05 pm

Yes please.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

1432.Juggs » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:02 pm

Finally watched the Umbrella Academy. Good show, funny. The kid who played 5 did a great job....but I still have no clue why he never decided to wear normal clothes :lol:

1433.evil gator » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:13 pm

Finally watched the Umbrella Academy. Good show, funny. The kid who played 5 did a great job....but I still have no clue why he never decided to wear normal clothes :lol:
I just watched it too and agree, that kid is awesome

1434.lil numby » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:06 pm

creep

User avatar 1435.DocZaius » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:48 pm

1436.evil gator » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:53 pm

I hate to be a party pooper, I never thought he was very funny - isn’t it a bit like apu?

User avatar 1437.DocZaius » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:05 pm

I hate to be a party pooper, I never thought he was very funny - isn’t it a bit like apu?
The Kazakhs are just a little too white to be considered an oppressed minority over here.

I thought the first Borat movie was uproariously funny. The second, not so much - so much of the humor of the first was the result of people taking his character seriously. In the second movie, too many people recognized him (that's even a plot point in the movie), and I had a hard time believing that everyone's reactions were genuine.

1438.evil gator » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:43 pm

Friends daughter Luxy is in this - long hair and yellow dress. It does not look good

1439.Denver-Gator » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:08 pm

I got Apple TV free with my new phone and the shows appear to suck
Ted Lasso a was a pleasant surprise
How is this? I can't believe they made a Premier League promo character into a TV series.

1440.lil numby » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:20 pm

HBO Max added the Cinemax original shows, of which I recommend Banshee which is the most Cinemaxist show a show could be (yes, irish, it's worth your time)

1441.Fishon » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:18 pm

I got Apple TV free with my new phone and the shows appear to suck
Ted Lasso a was a pleasant surprise
How is this? I can't believe they made a Premier League promo character into a TV series.
It’s a totally earnest, positive show. Funny as hell. And yes, quite the feat, but Sudekis is a great actor and the writing was pretty good.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else