World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party predictions

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

26.evil gator » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:01 pm

27-24 Gators y'all!

27.HG 2.0 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:47 pm

27-24 Gators y'all!

Molly Hatchett just played at the local Harley Davidson store a couple weeks back....

28.evil gator » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:50 pm

27-24 Gators y'all!

Molly Hatchett just played at the local Harley Davidson store a couple weeks back....
if you ain't listenin to that song this week I don't wanna know ya

29.lil numby » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:02 pm

Gators win!

User avatar 30.MoralityULack » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:25 pm

27-24 Gators y'all!

Singer Danny joe brown and guitarist Dave hlubek are dead. So... seems about right

My cousins one time boyfriend played in a band and was friends with them. He got me a backstage pass. I had minimal interest and I just used it to watch the show out front. They were supposed to jam with this guys band at bulllwinkles. One of the girls who lived in my building was a fan and Danny joe brown was a cruel ass to her and made her cry. Hlubek showed up with this girl I knew and then got all pissed off and stormed out. She told me she was there to hold his drugs (he already had enough for a party) and his connection told him he could only get a couple ounces of coke (he was looking for several times that) so he threw a tantrum.

A little over impressed with themselves I think
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

User avatar 31.angrigator » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:50 pm

27-24 Gators y'all!

Singer Danny joe brown and guitarist Dave hlubek are dead. So... seems about right

My cousins one time boyfriend played in a band and was friends with them. He got me a backstage pass. I had minimal interest and I just used it to watch the show out front. They were supposed to jam with this guys band at bulllwinkles. One of the girls who lived in my building was a fan and Danny joe brown was a cruel ass to her and made her cry. Hlubek showed up with this girl I knew and then got all pissed off and stormed out. She told me she was there to hold his drugs (he already had enough for a party) and his connection told him he could only get a couple ounces of coke (he was looking for several times that) so he threw a tantrum.

A little over impressed with themselves I think
Last line works in a lot of places......
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else