FSU......

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Supes44444 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:18 am

I love watching Those shit bags lose. Fuck them

2.HG 2.0 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:07 pm

Great clock management at the end!

User avatar 3.MoralityULack » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:12 pm

I love watching Those shit bags lose. Fuck them
Even though I listened to Gator games fromthe day I was born, when I was in school I went to less than half the games. Its really the best time to do anything else, the pool is all girls, the mainframe is free, no one at the springs, But then I moved to Tallahassee not knowing that the team that had beaten us 6 times in history were "rivals" and had to listen to their shit for 11 months a year....and then got enjoy their moaning and whimpering when we beat them every year I was there. I learned that there is a real enjoyment in sports. Belive it or not I enjoyed rubbing it in. Noles are the reason I dont read the college scores the next day like I do for the NFL or baseball.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

4.HG 2.0 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:43 am

9939CF54-0746-41F1-AFDD-93C7CEA60E6F.jpeg
9939CF54-0746-41F1-AFDD-93C7CEA60E6F.jpeg (26.71 KiB) Viewed 274 times

User avatar 5.Cus » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:09 am

9939CF54-0746-41F1-AFDD-93C7CEA60E6F.jpeg
Ahhhahahahahahaha!!!!

6.52:20 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:47 pm

Story out saying FSU admin is talking to boosters about going after Urban :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Report: Florida State to Target Urban Meyer If Willie Taggart Gets Fired”
Longest of the long shots even if they could afford him

7.HG 2.0 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:55 pm

Story out saying FSU admin is talking to boosters about going after Urban :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Report: Florida State to Target Urban Meyer If Willie Taggart Gets Fired”
Longest of the long shots even if they could afford him
That’s a good $30 million hit. No way they could swing that without instituting a state income tax....

User avatar 8.RIP » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:57 pm

$17m to buy out Willie
AT LEAST $7m/year for Urban
Another $4m/year for his support staff

It's not happening you clown school fucks.

9.Juggs » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:00 pm

I'll burn UF to the ground if Urban went to FSU and they put him in the RoH.

User avatar 10.evs' Boytoy » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:03 pm

:lol:

User avatar 11.RIP » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:05 pm

I'll burn UF to the ground if Urban went to FSU and they put him in the RoH.
I'll bring the gasoline.

User avatar 12.DocZaius » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:34 pm

$17m to buy out Willie

Urban's not going to take over that dumpster fire no matter how much they pay him.

If they pursue a coach who's currently under contract, they're going to have to pony up for his buyout, too. No way they get rid of Willie until the end of next season at least. It's money they just can't afford to spend.

13.evil gator » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:38 pm

$17m to buy out Willie

Urban's not going to take over that dumpster fire no matter how much they pay him.

If they pursue a coach who's currently under contract, they're going to have to pony up for his buyout, too. No way they get rid of Willie until the end of next season at least. It's money they just can't afford to spend.
so awesome

14.Supes44444 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:08 pm

$17m to buy out Willie

I agree with the Urban part for sure. I don't think they can afford to get rid of Willie and get another coach under contract. However, they are desperate and the boosters will find money somehow to deal with it if it gets any worse.

User avatar 15.DocZaius » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:22 pm

$17m to buy out Willie

I agree with the Urban part for sure. I don't think they can afford to get rid of Willie and get another coach under contract. However, they are desperate and the boosters will find money somehow to deal with it if it gets any worse.
It really can't get much worse, though.

User avatar 16.evs' Boytoy » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:27 pm

They have Syracuse, Miami, Boston College, Alabama State and Florida remaining. That's what? Two more wins? Maybe? I think they beat Cuse, but they have been finding creative ways to fuck up everything.

17.evil gator » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:33 pm

has there ever been as precipitous of a decline of a major program without major sanctions? its like when they rode that rapist to an NC it sent the program to hell

User avatar 18.Cus » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:45 pm

has there ever been as precipitous of a decline of a major program without major sanctions? its like when they rode that rapist to an NC it sent the program to hell
God was not amused.

As for firing Willie, per a couple of "insiders" on their 247 board the Bull Chiefs or whatever they call the upper echelon of boosters have been working on an exit strategy since the ULM game. Apparently, the athletic department can't afford to fire Willie AND hire a new coach so the boosters are collecting money for the buyout.

19.52:20 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:52 pm

Somebody else needs to hire Stoops right now.

User avatar 20.evs' Boytoy » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:55 pm

From back in May.

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/sport ... 284423001/
The athletic board also approved a $108.07 million budget for the 2019-20 fiscal year. That budget is up over $1 million from the 2018-19 budget of $106.95 million.

The athletic department's operating revenue is projected to drop over $9 million to just under $75 million from $84 million last year.
They're expecting $32.1 million from the conference.

21.Juggs » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:56 pm

West of the Mississippi

22.shutout » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:38 pm

Mark? I don't think Bob's coming back.

23.52:20 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:42 pm

Either one of them is better than I want them to get. Mark is a really logical hire for them.

24.shutout » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:45 pm

Either one of them is better than I want them to get. Mark is a really logical hire for them.
That would suck. I want that overachieving fuckhead off the schedule.

25.evil gator » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:01 pm

why would mark stoops go from Kentucky to FSU? I get the schedule is easier (though Clemson is better than the SECe now), but you have an absolute cluster fuck of a program with FSU vs. a program flush with cash from basketball and a large fan base. I could see him maybe jumping to the big 10 or big 12 for a better job but I don't see where FSU is at this point.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else