Home improvement Tards

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

26.evil gator » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:37 pm

bull: horns

User avatar 27.DocZaius » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:23 pm

Listen to your kids, folks.

My daughter kept telling me that there was a noise coming from our guest bathroom. My wife and I blew her off because we were eating dinner and didn't have time to investigate. She's three and that's a new word. "Daddy, come on! Let's go in-vest-i-gate! We need to in-vest-i-gate!" So I let her lead me by the hand to the bathroom.

*plop*

*plop*

*plop*

Roof leak. Fuck.

28.Juggs » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:20 pm

:lol:

I love how kids pronounce certain words. There's something the kid has been saying for weeks now and it cracks me up everytime. But now that I'm trying to think of it i can't remember. 2 words, but she leaves off the first syllable of thr 2nd word and combined into 1 word.

User avatar 29.DocZaius » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:29 pm

I love how kids pronounce certain words. There's something the kid has been saying for weeks now and it cracks me up everytime. But now that I'm trying to think of it i can't remember. 2 words, but she leaves off the first syllable of thr 2nd word and combined into 1 word.
Yeah, I told her we are playing Louisiana State University this weekend and she said something like "Wheezy Tate Swerve-Titty?" She loves game day, at least for half an hour or so.

User avatar 30.evs' Boytoy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:30 pm

I kept wondering why my oldest kept saying he wanted Bud Light beer. Turns out it was Buzz Lightyear.

I think I've shared that story before.

User avatar 31.DocZaius » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:37 pm

I kept wondering why my oldest kept saying he wanted Bud Light beer. Turns out it was Buzz Lightyear.

I think I've shared that story before.
We had a foster kid once who kept saying "fuck." Her biological mom was a stripper, so we figured that's where she learned the word. Turns out she was just trying to say "truck."

We had another 3-year-old foster child who was looking at a book one day and quietly (but clearly) said to himself, out of the blue, "What the fuck?" It was hard to stifle my laughter that time.

32.evil gator » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:44 pm

its really solid of you to foster, Doc.

User avatar 33.RIP » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:45 pm

My sister's piano teacher was named Mr. Fusco. My younger sister pronounced it Mr. Fuckso. I died every time.

34.JookJoint » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:50 pm

Cocola?

User avatar 35.evs' Boytoy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:17 pm

poke shop
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else