I'm dealing with

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Juggs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:08 pm

the smartest opossum. I feel like Carl the greens keeper.

Completely bypassing the trap with shit that has trapped other opossums before and going straight for the cat food again. Guess I'll put cat food in there and assume the cat is smart enough to go to its regular place for food and not into the trap :lol:

User avatar 2.Panamag8or » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:56 pm

Oh, this is going to be good.

User avatar 3.evs' Boytoy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:02 pm

Don't burn down my mom's neighborhood, please.

User avatar 4.Irish Mike » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:04 pm

Why you fucking with America's only marsupial?! :eg:

5.Juggs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:34 pm

Because they are disgusting, nasty, gigantore rats.

and it's eating all my cat's food at night. I'm not paying to feed a fucking rat

6.HG 2.0 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:49 pm

Don't burn down my mom's neighborhood, please.

21504189-50F0-46FD-BE72-4E21596DB4E2.jpeg
21504189-50F0-46FD-BE72-4E21596DB4E2.jpeg (23.79 KiB) Viewed 360 times

User avatar 7.ufgators68 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:49 pm

and it's eating all my cat's food at night. I'm not paying to feed a fucking rat
They also like to go under your house, to the least accessible area, and die.

8.Juggs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:53 pm

Yep. My back porch is elevated off the ground. Critters love it under there, though luckily none have died yet. I have to tear down that porch at some point anyway. It's old and there's so many fucking leaks in that thing, the carpet is soaked all over after every decent rain. And these morons built the porch, all wood, directly on the ground. How the fuck have termites not gotten it in all these years? Just a matter of time if I don't have the whole thing dismantled.

User avatar 9.Panamag8or » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:53 pm

I lived in an apt off 34th, back in the day, and we had one eating our cat's food. My roommate took a transformer from a neon sign and wired it to a couple of antennas and laid them across the foid bowl. Sure enough, that little bastard came for a snack. He touched one of the antennas and jumped about 6 feet in the air. We never saw him again.

User avatar 10.ufgators68 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:58 pm

Yep. My back porch is elevated off the ground. Critters love it under there, though luckily none have died yet. I have to tear down that porch at some point anyway. It's old and there's so many fucking leaks in that thing, the carpet is soaked all over after every decent rain. And these morons built the porch, all wood, directly on the ground. How the fuck have termites not gotten it in all these years? Just a matter of time if I don't have the whole thing dismantled.
Lucky you. I had to pull one out a few years ago. Dead a few days, hair falling out, slimy, stank to the point that I almost puked. I have a pretty strong constitution but damn, I almost lost it that day.

User avatar 11.Cus » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:03 pm

Guess I'll put cat food in there and assume the cat is smart enough to go to its regular place for food and not into the trap :lol:
Because cats are smart like that. If not yours, good luck explaining to the neighbors how their cat got decapitated.

12.Juggs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:43 pm

Guess I'll put cat food in there and assume the cat is smart enough to go to its regular place for food and not into the trap :lol:
Because cats are smart like that. If not yours, good luck explaining to the neighbors how their cat got decapitated.
:lol:

It's a live trap. If I didn't have the cat, I'd have taken one of my dad's killers.

Live trap, it'll still die. Either it starves to death or my dad will come get it next time he's in town and shoot it out int he country, whichever comes first. Damn I need a truck.

User avatar 13.ufgators68 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:15 pm

Go buy a pellet gun at WalMart. Shoot possum in the trap. Wrap dead possum in three heavy duty trash bags. Drop in some poor fool's dumpster.

14.Juggs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:23 pm

Go buy a pellet gun at WalMart. Shoot possum in the trap. Wrap dead possum in three heavy duty trash bags. Drop in some poor fool's dumpster.
I'm not spending money because of that shit head. I'd just assume let it starve. I'll go out and kick the cage around just to watch it play dead.

15.shutout » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:30 pm

don't kill opossums you fucking moron.

User avatar 16.Irish Mike » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:41 pm

I'm not spending money because of that shit head. I'd just assume let it starve. I'll go out and kick the cage around just to watch it play dead.
As soon

17.shutout » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:49 pm

As soon
asun'r'd.

18.Juggs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:58 pm

don't kill opossums you fucking moron.
They are nuisance critters in the city and they keep digging big fucking holes at the foundation of the house.

User avatar 19.DocZaius » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:31 pm

Possums kill ticks and don't carry rabies.

But they're ugly.

20.Juggs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:58 pm

But they're ugly.
I live in the city. They serve zero purpose in the city.

User avatar 21.DocZaius » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:03 pm

But they're ugly.
"The city." It's not like you live in Manhattan.

22.Juggs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:15 pm

But they're ugly.
So unless you live in a sea of asphalt like Manhatten, possums are useful? Sure.

User avatar 23.DocZaius » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:18 pm

So unless you live in a sea of asphalt like Manhatten, possums are useful? Sure.
You live in suburban Gainesville, don't you? You have a yard with trees and bushes and shit, right? And so do your neighbors?

User avatar 24.evs' Boytoy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:19 pm

:lol: I believe we have found a topic that likely hasn't been debated on the board before.

User avatar 25.Irish Mike » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:19 pm

Leave the fucking Opossum alone!
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else