Today is a new day.

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.Irish Mike » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:22 am

FUCK LSU!

User avatar 2.Gator Rio » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:46 am

Indeed-Fuck LSU!!

User avatar 3.RIP » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:52 am

Man Fuck them harder than Auburn. I hate those dickbags with the fury of a thousand Will Muschamps.

4.Juggs » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:45 pm

Man Fuck them harder than Auburn. I hate those dickbags with the fury of a thousand Will Muschamps.
Noooo.

Auburn is right there with UGA in terms of SEC hatred.

But still fuck.lsu

5.Tommy » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:52 pm

F them all violently, bloody, and mercilessly

6.9508 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:55 pm

I hate them all

User avatar 7.MoralityULack » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:07 pm

Noooo.

Auburn is right there with UGA in terms of SEC hatred.

But still fuck.lsu

Correct
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

8.shutout » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:10 pm

FUCK LSU!
Noted and approved.

9.9508 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:11 pm

FUCK LSU!
Noted and approved.
Banner worthy by .... Wednesday

10.PG. » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:21 pm

of next week.

11.GFY » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:14 pm

Fucks LSU and the corndog they rode in on.

12.evil gator » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:14 pm

fuck Matt mauck Jacob Hester jamarcus Russell. fuck true blood and treme. Fuck fake French GEAUX Tigers and all that bullshit. Fuck the timeout I was given because your fans can dish it the fuck out but not take it. Fuck that bar manager who threw me out for bring a drink into your poxy hotel bar in BR. Fuck fake elvis and your crappy band. Fuck Gerry DiNardo. Fuck the tiger eye. Fuck your disgusting bathrooms at your crap stadium. Fuck Mardi Gras.

13.9508 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:24 pm

That’s the hate fire we need!

14.Tommy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:26 pm

F Orgerons speech coach

15.evil gator » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:27 pm

F Orgerons speech coach
in your homes do you guys try to talk like him for laughs? Seriously its painful, I don't understand how he does it.

16.Juggs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:38 pm

fuck Matt mauck Jacob Hester jamarcus Russell. fuck true blood and treme. Fuck fake French GEAUX Tigers and all that bullshit. Fuck the timeout I was given because your fans can dish it the fuck out but not take it. Fuck that bar manager who threw me out for bring a drink into your poxy hotel bar in BR. Fuck fake elvis and your crappy band. Fuck Gerry DiNardo. Fuck the tiger eye. Fuck your disgusting bathrooms at your crap stadium. Fuck Mardi Gras.
Did we ever not beat DiNardo by 40+ points? :lol:

17.HG 2.0 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:44 pm

86AC09C8-FD44-4C59-86F1-D76C06D06095.jpeg
86AC09C8-FD44-4C59-86F1-D76C06D06095.jpeg (23.14 KiB) Viewed 170 times

User avatar 18.Cus » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:12 pm

If only Katrina had hit Baton Rouge instead of New Orleans.

To continue though, f Bert Jones, f king cake, f Billy Cannon, f Skip Bertman, f Pete Maravich, f Chris Jackson a.k.a. Mahmoud Abdul Rauf, f Shaq, and f their POS seismograph that falsely registered an earthquake from their stadium during a game.

19.evil gator » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:48 pm

If only Katrina had hit Baton Rouge instead of New Orleans.

To continue though, f Bert Jones, f king cake, f Billy Cannon, f Skip Bertman, f Pete Maravich, f Chris Jackson a.k.a. Mahmoud Abdul Rauf, f Shaq, and f their POS seismograph that falsely registered an earthquake from their stadium during a game.
good stuff.

about the seismograph, that is probably true but the seismograph at UF would likely record the same thing if it were calibrated a certain way. It doesn't mean they are louder than others just that reporters don't know how science works.

so fuck them for their phony claim to fame, fucking stupid cajuns

20.GFY » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:49 pm

Fuck that cancerous Tiger.

21.shutout » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:53 pm

Beating LSU gives us a window to a 1-loss regular season with a back door into the SECCG / playoff without having to beat UGA. Losing to LSU doesn't mean anything if we beat UGA and win out. Big game but less important outcome than fucking Auburn.

22.GFY » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:09 pm

Beating LSU gives us a window to a 1-loss regular season with a back door into the SECCG / playoff without having to beat UGA. Losing to LSU doesn't mean anything if we beat UGA and win out. Big game but less important outcome than fucking Auburn.
Thanks Blue Herbstreit

23.evil gator » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:36 pm

its hilarious we are 13 point underdogs

User avatar 24.evs' Boytoy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:44 pm

its hilarious we are 13 point underdogs
This is the "Auburn isn't as good as we thought" instead of the "Florida is better than expected" spread.

25.PG. » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:47 pm

Death valley at night. :Panic2:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else