**OFFICIAL** UF vs Auburn Game Thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

376.shutout » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:39 pm

Auburn was overrated and got exposed. Their two big wins are against a shitty Oregon team and a shitty A&M team - by 1 score eah.

I did make my Aub fan friend buy me a shot and say "Go Gators." He was so piss drunk he had literal tears in his eyes. :lol: The new g/f yelled CHOMP CHOMP MOTHERFUCKER and have him two birds up. We're off to a good start.

Good times.

377.9508 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:41 pm

Zuniga was very busy this week.

378.HG 2.0 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:41 pm

this was a good read, I was looking to destroy things in my own home w the turnovers and whining so much that I was nearly banished to the bedroom TV (but stood my ground). I agree with the terrible officiating esp the lack of intentional grounding and where they overturned our first down. But how did Marco Wilson not get a flag for jumping in the stands after his INT when the game was still going on???

One the things that irks the living fuck out of me is how the narrative after this game is that Auburn had it and frittered it away, showing Nix missing a guy in the fucking end zone. hello, they had zero offense even when we handed them the ball. Fuck that shit.

Also, I hope everyone is finally fucking sold on this coaching staff esp Defense - #1 in the nation in turnovers and shut them pretty much down even with short field.

Other than the fake punt (WHY?????????????????????????) and dumb throwback play UF totally outcoached them. I am not against those type of plays, but only if the offense is struggling and ours wasn't other than turnovers.

And I know turnovers are annoying as fuck but Trask just needs more game experience - everything else he's great and he will work hard and improve.

And how about our overall offense and WRs they are fucking awesome.
Officials were bad
This was a damn good DL and hope he learned from it, but trask seems to read defense much better than we have seen in a lonnnnng time.
Still love our WRs and the excellent route running, they just keep getting better.

Kyle Pitts is a beast and a matchup nightmare (when trask has two or three seconds to see him)

379.shutout » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:43 pm

I loved picking on DB #4 over and over. F'n brutal.

It was a strange game in terms of being almost perfectly coached on both sides but still a complete tire fire on the field.

380.HG 2.0 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:45 pm

It was a strange game in terms of being almost perfectly coached on both sides but still a complete tire fire on the field.
I’m pretty sure Kevin steel told them .... grab them every time.... after three they sorta laid off.

And keep putting LBs to cover Swain....love it.

381.evil gator » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:25 pm

yeah I feel like trask is improving in terms of learning, fewer sacks and ints, now just fewer interceptions and quicker release at times. I have every confidence he will.

382.evil gator » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:26 pm

I’m pretty sure Kevin steel told them .... grab them every time.... after three they sorta laid off.

And keep putting LBs to cover Swain....love it.
well that's the thing with having such great wrs and tight ends, they have to pick their poison.

Have we had this good of a group since Meyer or SOS?

383.PG. » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:43 pm

It seems like we haven't had a TE that could catch since the murderer.

384.Denver-Gator » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:54 pm

Don't be dissin' Jordan Reed like that.

385.evil gator » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:56 pm

Don't be dissin' Jordan Reed like that.
don't make me post ... oh hell too late

386.Fishon » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:09 pm

especially after gary was hyping #4 up earlier in the game

387.Tommy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:44 pm

How so

388.9508 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:56 pm

How so
Playing, not playing, getting injured, not getting injured. It’s a lot of fucking work

389.Tommy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:01 pm

Im sure he played in the loss to AU /supes

User avatar 390.evs' Boytoy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:02 pm

I'm wore out just thinking about it.

391.evil gator » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:22 pm

especially after gary was hyping #4 up earlier in the game
yeah it was really the kiss of death.

User avatar 392.DocZaius » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:41 am

393.52:20 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:00 am

:lol:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else