Why did I bother

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

26.evil gator » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:37 pm

It's very shitty for all "victims" that Florida is a no-fault state. I'd take her for money if I could, but I don't see what justification I have. I don't have any injuries and even the damage is minor. A running board, perhaps a passenger door and a paint job to be replaced. It was hardly traumatizing.

I need to check the mugshots. Cop said she'd be arrested for fleeing the scene.
the point is to make her suffer for being negligent. So you weren't hurt this time. What if you had your daughter with you and the speed and angle were different? you know how I feel about litigation in our society, its ridiculous, but suing shitty drivers is something I support 100%, because the police are unable to ticket all the people they should.
True. And I'd put money on it that she would have gotten a DUI had she stayed. That couldn't be more hypocritical of me though :lol: :oops:

I just don't see how I win anything. What am I suing for? I'd have to think only a $50 lawyer would take a case like this. I'm assuming your Bagen case had a tad more damage or something than this :beatsme:
you can always make an appointment and check.

27.Juggs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:59 pm

Paging Supe Slaw :whistle:

28.Supes44444 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:08 pm

No real damage? Just scrapes? You weren't injured? Don't waste your time. Let her insurance take care of the tahoe and be done with it.

29.Juggs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:42 pm

No real damage? Just scrapes? You weren't injured? Don't waste your time. Let her insurance take care of the tahoe and be done with it.
Yep. It still annoys me having to pay the deductible up front and wait to be reimbursed though
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else