Why did I bother

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Juggs » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:01 am

Calling the cops? Or at least here, should gone home.

Was heading to the gym, I got the turn signal and took a left, stayed in my lane. Some dumb cunt came hauling ass from the other direction, ran the red light and turned right into me.

And kept driving. I got close enough to get her license and lost her. So I call the Pope to report that bitch. And here I sit waiting for the cops. But there's no rush because there's no emergency.

I got behind her and honked, got beside her. She never turned her head from the road. With a 10 or so year old boy in the passenger seat. Good example you twat.

User avatar 2.DocZaius » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:03 am

You okay? How bad was the collision?

3.Juggs » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:05 am

You okay? How bad was the collision?
I'm fine. She didnt even push my truck (I'm in my tahoe)..she couldn't have been going over 30, but definitely too fast to stay in the other lane.

Just dents and scrapes down half the truck.

Best I can figure is she was coming from one of the restaurants right there and had a little alcohol in her. No other reason for a middle class, middle aged white woman with a kid to not pull over.

User avatar 4.RIP » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:12 am

Yeah that bitch was buzzed.

5.Juggs » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:14 am

Won't matter now. They'll get her at home, but she gets away with a dui if she was.

Don't care really, just fix my shit. I'm not filing a claim with my insurance for a 15 year old vehicle.

User avatar 6.RIP » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:15 am

FRY HER

7.Juggs » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:16 am

Owww my neck! My back! My neck and my back!

User avatar 8.RIP » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:16 am

Exactly!

9.Juggs » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:17 am

Strangely I'm not angry or upset. I just wanted to get to the damn gym.

User avatar 10.evs' Boytoy » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:21 am

Who the fuck are you and what happened to Juggs?

11.Juggs » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:25 am

Who the fuck are you and what happened to Juggs?
Sober juggs boring.

Cop is here, real nice young guy.

12.PG. » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:28 am

I think it's funny you called the Pope to report her..

User avatar 13.Irish Mike » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:28 am

I think it's funny you called the Pope to report her..
10 years ago he would have shot her. I call that progress.

14.GFY » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:29 am

She might be hot and your next wife.

15.Juggs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:50 pm

More adventures in Juggsland. This time on Sunday.

Some of the people in AA irk me. F'n drama queens.

When a meeting begins, every person has to say their name and say alcoholic, addict, whatever. Or supposed to, not has to? This disgusting fat dyke with purple hair refused to say anything. So the meeting Chair assumed she wasn't an alcoholic and this was a closed meeting, no guests, spectators, etc. allowed like an Open meeting. She wigs out and goes on a tirade on how she's ANONYMOUS and doesn't have to say shit. We finally move on. Later she shares, she's an addict, she's depressed, she's a cutter, she's attempted suicide multiple times, she was basically kicked out of here and we're all fucking assholes. She's going to kill herself so fuck us all. Drama drama drama. Oh and yes, a millennial.

I found it humorous and failed at not chuckling to myself. But here's the drama queen that truly annoyed me. An older woman then shared about how just that morning, she learned that her addict son (who committed suicide) had a best friend in recover, also an addict, had just killed himself. So that poor woman's tirade on her killing herself hit her close to home. She's choking back tears at this point.

So why am I mentally rolling my eyes at this? Because 8 days earlier at a different AA meeting, the woman said the SAME exact thing. Just that day she found out about this boy's suicide. A few of us were in both meetings, so we're all hearing this story that "she just found out this morning" for the second time. Fucking attention whores.

Oh and I got stabbed with a rusty piece of expanded metal and I haven't had a tetanus shot in...well not in the last 10 years. So to the Dr. I go in the morning, juuuust in case.

16.Tommy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:19 pm

There’s plenty of bat shit fd up people in AA, and often sober (for awhile) and still crazy. It’s about finding meetings where there’s a tolerable level of crz, and more importantly, people you can identify with. Some of the best people I know I met in AA, as well as some of the most fd up people I’ve ever run across. Filter out the crz, focus on the good. It can help people to vocalize what’s going thru their noggin, no matter how fd up it may sound. these are often people that are flat out mentally ill, coupled with a crap ton of trauma, and self medicating, yeah, they’re kookoo for Cocoa Puffs.

17.evil gator » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:45 pm

I'd talk to a lawyer about that unsafe driver. if you just file with insurance it counts as a ding and it sounds like it wasn't your fault. She if you can get $$ out of her for her negligence, why not? Seriously Steven A Bagen got us a downpayment on a house and hopefully the unsafe driver has to pay more for insurance which they deserve.

also, weird to think that people in AA might have shitty stories

18.Juggs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:46 pm

There’s plenty of bat shit fd up people in AA, and often sober (for awhile) and still crazy. It’s about finding meetings where there’s a tolerable level of crz, and more importantly, people you can identify with. Some of the best people I know I met in AA, as well as some of the most fd up people I’ve ever run across. Filter out the crz, focus on the good. It can help people to vocalize what’s going thru their noggin, no matter how fd up it may sound. these are often people that are flat out mentally ill, coupled with a crap ton of trauma, and self medicating, yeah, they’re kookoo for Cocoa Puffs.
So I've noticed :lol:

This meeting has been pretty normal, right up until yesterday. But every location has had a badshit crazy person at least once. I get it though. It's free and cheaper than a therapist if they just need to talk. It certainly makes it interesting.

19.Juggs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:52 pm

I'd talk to a lawyer about that unsafe driver. if you just file with insurance it counts as a ding and it sounds like it wasn't your fault. She if you can get $$ out of her for her negligence, why not? Seriously Steven A Bagen got us a downpayment on a house and hopefully the unsafe driver has to pay more for insurance which they deserve.

It's very shitty for all "victims" that Florida is a no-fault state. I'd take her for money if I could, but I don't see what justification I have. I don't have any injuries and even the damage is minor. A running board, perhaps a passenger door and a paint job to be replaced. It was hardly traumatizing.

I need to check the mugshots. Cop said she'd be arrested for fleeing the scene.

20.Tommy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:53 pm

A dude I grew up with was (he’s passed), had serious mental illness, and self medicated like a mfr, made him seriously crazy. He ranted in a mtg once about how he’s an undercover agent for world peace, and how football turned him into a undercover assassin. Yeah, I know. He got caught with his truck hooked up to Booby Bowdowns statue at doak, trying to pull it down, saying it’s Satan. After that I liked him more.

21.Juggs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:56 pm

A dude I grew up with was (he’s passed), had serious mental illness, and self medicated like a mfr, made him seriously crazy. He ranted in a mtg once about how he’s an undercover agent for world peace, and how football turned him into a undercover assassin. Yeah, I know. He got caught with his truck hooked up to Booby Bowdowns statue at doak, trying to pull it down, saying it’s Satan. After that I liked him more.
Awesome :lol:

22.shutout » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:42 pm

Tetanus grows in soil, not on rusty metal. #moreyaknow

23.Juggs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:04 pm

Tetanus grows in soil, not on rusty metal. #moreyaknow
On soil. I'm aware. It's a bacteria that is found in basically anything dirty and disgusting :lol:

It was moreso a reminder by his dirty, dusty, piece of metal sticking in me that I haven't had a shot in forever. And given that I'm constantly working outside, getting filthy, and not uncommonly getting cut....it's a pretty good idea to get the f'n shot.

24.evil gator » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:31 pm

It's very shitty for all "victims" that Florida is a no-fault state. I'd take her for money if I could, but I don't see what justification I have. I don't have any injuries and even the damage is minor. A running board, perhaps a passenger door and a paint job to be replaced. It was hardly traumatizing.

the point is to make her suffer for being negligent. So you weren't hurt this time. What if you had your daughter with you and the speed and angle were different? you know how I feel about litigation in our society, its ridiculous, but suing shitty drivers is something I support 100%, because the police are unable to ticket all the people they should.

25.Juggs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:36 pm

the point is to make her suffer for being negligent. So you weren't hurt this time. What if you had your daughter with you and the speed and angle were different? you know how I feel about litigation in our society, its ridiculous, but suing shitty drivers is something I support 100%, because the police are unable to ticket all the people they should.
True. And I'd put money on it that she would have gotten a DUI had she stayed. That couldn't be more hypocritical of me though :lol: :oops:

I just don't see how I win anything. What am I suing for? I'd have to think only a $50 lawyer would take a case like this. I'm assuming your Bagen case had a tad more damage or something than this :beatsme:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else