future locked political thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1126.9508 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:03 am

You’re asking Reb a reasonable question and expecting a reasonable response?
Fair point.

By the way. Donating a million dollars to trumps inauguration now makes you a conspirator with Democrats.

1127.GFY » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:30 am

How so? We have a foster system that’s flooded and you want groups to be able to narrow the pool of people they deem acceptable?
It was already narrowed down by your darling Obama

User avatar 1128.MoralityULack » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:24 am

While you were sleeping....

Trump is leading chants to “ read the transcript” which he is keeping on a secret server and refusing to release

A person on the call testified that what Trump released is incomplete

Three witnesses testified trump was explicitly extorting and bribing the ukraine to interfere in our election

US ambassador to the EU ,confronted by 3 witnesses who contradicted his testimony, admits he perjured himself for trump and that trump absolutely was demanding “quid pro quo”

Trump the tax cheat and falsifier of a billion dollars worth of loan docs lost a court battle to hide the taxes he promised to release if only the irs would let him.

Steve Bannon to testify against Roger Stone

Stone prosecutors say they will show that trump perjured himself in written responses to The FBI related to Coordinating with stone Wikileaks and data stolen by the Russians.

We know trump was working with Russia through stone and 16 others in contact with Russian spies to steal the 2016 election and asked Ukraine China and Australia to smear Biden. Now we know he also asked the uk to interfere in the mueller investigation.

Trump refuses to fulfill his constitutional duty and refuses to comply with subpoenas for people and documents. Dwarfing the obstruction that got Nixon shit canned.

43 MORE (above the original 27) women have come forward to accuse trump of sexual abuse. Including 26 cases of physical assault.

Pence privately supported removing trump for being crazy
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

1129.evil gator » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:30 pm

I honestly didn't realize he was actually running, but apparently Tom Steyer is trying to buy endorsements in Iowa?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/election ... spartanntp

1130.Denver-Gator » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:43 pm

I honestly didn't realize he was actually running, but apparently Tom Steyer is trying to buy endorsements in Iowa?

Looks like all these "billionaires" are shady, including the one sitting in Penn ave

1131.GFY » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:50 pm

His commercials are relentless in SC.

1132.evil gator » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:03 pm

His commercials are relentless in SC.
I guess that makes sense its the first state with more than 3 people in it with a primary

1133.9508 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:20 am

Wait wait wait....

Now republicans care about campaign laws

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcconn ... dio-sports

1134.evil gator » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:07 pm

would be stupid not to complain

1135.9508 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:24 pm

Of course. Just ironic.

1136.Denver-Gator » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:39 pm

Of course. Just ironic.
But of course, it's stupid for people to complain about Trump and using the Ukraine for his campaign

1137.evil gator » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:44 pm

Of course. Just ironic.
But of course, it's stupid for people to complain about Trump and using the Ukraine for his campaign
you might want to take a step back, bro. pretty much anyone anywhere is going to say something about a candidate having a pulpit like that. Maria Shriver quit NBC when her husband ran for governor.

Or does the fact Trump does crappy things mean no one anywhere can ever comment on anything again?

1138.9508 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:57 pm

Of course. Just ironic.
you might want to take a step back, bro. pretty much anyone anywhere is going to say something about a candidate having a pulpit like that. Maria Shriver quit NBC when her husband ran for governor.

Or does the fact Trump does crappy things mean no one anywhere can ever comment on anything again?
Just looking for a level playing field personally.

My preference would be everyone follow and support the rules.

1139.Denver-Gator » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:32 pm

Of course. Just ironic.

I know you've said Trump does crappy things, but you seem to be really really resistant to anything being done about it regardless of the legality of those crappy things.

For the past three years, Trump has said "no collusion" with the Russians. Now, in front of Congress and the country is a clear example of collusion. Yet when we discuss this, you seem more interested in deregulation than whether or not the President of the United States is committing crimes to benefit himself. This is why I ask, where do you draw the line? Does he really have to shoot someone on 5th avenue for you to say Congress is right to impeach him and remove him from office?

1140.evil gator » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:57 pm

I know you've said Trump does crappy things, but you seem to be really really resistant to anything being done about it regardless of the legality of those crappy things.

For the past three years, Trump has said "no collusion" with the Russians. Now, in front of Congress and the country is a clear example of collusion. Yet when we discuss this, you seem more interested in deregulation than whether or not the President of the United States is committing crimes to benefit himself. This is why I ask, where do you draw the line? Does he really have to shoot someone on 5th avenue for you to say Congress is right to impeach him and remove him from office?
that is talked about all the time on here. its boring to bring up trump every time anyone talks about anything political in the US no matter how remotely related. I expect that kind of singled minded obsessive behavior from vd - you have typically been more balenced.

1141.Fishon » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:15 pm

that is talked about all the time on here. its boring to bring up trump every time anyone talks about anything political in the US no matter how remotely related. I expect that kind of singled minded obsessive behavior from vd - you have typically been more balenced.
if trump keeps doing dumb shit, then doesn't it stand to reason he would be discussed when it happens?

1142.evil gator » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:21 pm

if trump keeps doing dumb shit, then doesn't it stand to reason he would be discussed when it happens?
sure!

but if other stuff happens, does it make sense to tie EVERYTHING to Trump? Look at Denver's posts - I am apparently not allowed to have any opinion without Denver tying it back to trump. its tiresome

1143.Denver-Gator » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:28 pm

sure!

but if other stuff happens, does it make sense to tie EVERYTHING to Trump? Look at Denver's posts - I am apparently not allowed to have any opinion without Denver tying it back to trump. its tiresome
I'm looking for consistency. I have yet to see you make a significant comment on specifics from the sitting President of the United States. Just vague stuff like "trump is a horrible person". Yet, you pull out some article about one of the Dems that has little chance of winning doing something fishy. That's great, we don't want this type of shit going on. But then talk about the President too.

1144.evil gator » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:58 pm

sure!

I'm looking for consistency. I have yet to see you make a significant comment on specifics from the sitting President of the United States. Just vague stuff like "trump is a horrible person". Yet, you pull out some article about one of the Dems that has little chance of winning doing something fishy. That's great, we don't want this type of shit going on. But then talk about the President too.
jesus you really are turning in to vd. This is a novelty sports message board, where a lot of us post the latest thing we saw, I posted an article about Steyer because i didn't even remember he was running, let alone doing something shady.

1145.Denver-Gator » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:34 pm

sure!

jesus you really are turning in to vd. This is a novelty sports message board, where a lot of us post the latest thing we saw, I posted an article about Steyer because i didn't even remember he was running, let alone doing something shady.
Unlike VD, I value your opinion even if it differs from mine, and I don't think you're a Nazi. I know you just want the Federal Government to get on with the business of the nation. But, there has got to be a threshold of how horrible can Trump be for you to say, enough is enough and it is Congress' duty to throw him out of office. I just want to know your opinion.

1146.evil gator » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:07 pm

why do you want my opinion? I am so bored of people's opinions on this issue.

1147.Denver-Gator » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:33 pm

why do you want my opinion? I am so bored of people's opinions on this issue.
I just told you why....

Anyway, now that Bloomberg seems to have thrown his hat into the ring, he's gonna take Reb's Big Gulps away!!!! Maybe ban sweet tea?

1148.evil gator » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:00 pm

I used to be a big Bloomberg fan, he did some cool environmental stuff as NYC mayor with public private partnerships and coalitions, but he's gone off the deep end like most other d's about getting rid of fossil fuels entirely, when he should know better.

1149.GFY » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:39 pm

WTF is she smoking?
Attachments

DA2302B8-C903-4D3C-AD04-6E83C7FD8A0D.jpeg
DA2302B8-C903-4D3C-AD04-6E83C7FD8A0D.jpeg (459.58 KiB) Viewed 35 times

1150.rampart » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:41 pm

WTF is she smoking?
Not a penis, am’i right!?
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else